[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is this boy from? side question: what's the difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
who is this boy from?

side question: what's the difference between europe and great britain?
>>
>>21170
>what's the difference between europe and great britain?
Europe is a continent and Great Britain is an island which is part of Europe.
>>
>>21179
thanks capt

still need help with the boi
>>
>>21187
Found it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcySXoQLI5Q
>>
>>21409
Thank you!
>>
File: europe_map_political.gif (97 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
europe_map_political.gif
97 KB, 1280x1024
The big island I circled in red is Great Britain. It composes most of the land from the United Kingdom, which is a country you've at least heard of.
The continent that occupies most of the image is Europe, of which the UK, as well as Iceland, is generally considered to be part of, but by cultural rather than geographic reasons.
The little bit of land south of the Mediterranean, which is the sea south of Europe, is Africa, where black people and Arabs come from.
To the east is Asia; western Asia to be precise, where there's mostly brown people who blow shit up. The guys who speak funny and make noodles are far, far to the east, and they don't blow shit up anywhere near as often. Asia, as you can probably see, is connected to Europe by land, and the distinction between the two is mostly cultural and historical; geographically the two continents form part of a single one, called Eurasia.

Also, this website is for people over the age of 18, please come back in six years or so.
>>
>>21409
That was better shot than I expected
>>
>>21170
Fun fact: The reason it's called Great Britain is to differentiate it as the northern part of Brittany (the sticky outy bit of France).

The reason it's called 'Great' has nothing to do with power or strength, but simple geography.

Hope that answered your question OP, because I'm sure you weren't being serious.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.