[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logo for a school project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 190x265
Hey guys I've never been on this page before but I really need an artists or graphic designers help. I am doing a school project which is a fashion line but I've kind of been slacking on it and dont really care about it so I need one of your guys help. This specific request is for a logo with a transparent background that I will embroider onto a cap. The embroidery will be 2 cm by 2 cm but I need a high res logo with a white or transparent background which is just a bowl of ramen soup. I want nothing else in it just a bowl of ramen and possibly the words "vifon" or "BY: Antoni Gruhn" on it. Whoever does this I can send some money over to their paypal or whatever you want. Pictured is a packet of ramen and I would like the logo to be drawn from the perspective the bowl of soup is pictured on there, ignore everything else on it except the bowl. God bless /wsr/
>>
>>20590
Do ur own fucking work
>>
>>20598
Im not a very good graphic designer and these designs wont by sold anything theyre just going to a small portfolio for a class I dont give a fuck about
>>
>>20599
By helping you, we'd be making things just that tiny bit shitter for all the honest students that do their own work and graduate with degrees they've earned and deserve.
>>
>>20605
didnt even want to take this class. Had to due to bs school system. Have a strict deadline I cant meet because my proper computer with all my design software is at home and im visiting family bc of sick grandma. Just need a quick sketch from someone kind. Am willing to pay.
>>
>>20609
So fail it then.

If you want credit, do the work; if you don't want to do the work, don't accept the credit.
>>
>>20612
I cant fail or ill fail my whole bachellourette, if anyone is bored and can take a minute or two ill appreciate it.
>>
>>20619
What art style you want op
>>
>>20630
just a simple realistic one if possible. 5 euro to anyone who does it through paypal
>>
File: Bez nazwy-2.png (624 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
Bez nazwy-2.png
624 KB, 394x394
>>20590
R8
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.