[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw someone talking about this anime here on /wsr/ the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: usagidrop.jpg (49 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
usagidrop.jpg
49 KB, 400x570
I saw someone talking about this anime here on /wsr/ the other day, saying that you shouldn't read the manga.
I just finished the anime and loved it. Why shouldn't I read the manga? I don't mind spoilers, if it's because of some specific event. I'm just curious what could be so bad about it.
>>
They're not blood related and they end up fucking.
>>
>>19386
Seriously?
>>
>>19391
Yup. It's not like, explicit or anything, but she falls in love with Daichi and she expresses wanting a child. He's good with it and they end up together. It's not as bad as it sounds, though it is a bit outta nowhere. Also her "father" was just looking after his maid's kid, or something like that. I haven't seen the show but I liked the manga.
>>
>>19401
Hm.
I don't think I could come to terms with that, thanks for the heads up. The anime stops while she's only 7 years old, and it was well rounded.
>>
>>19404
Yeah I liked the kid parts best, too. I knew the spoiler beforehand plus incest fetish so it never bothered me. Maybe give it a read a few years from now when the show's less fresh in your mind. It's good, despite.
>>
>>19386
I literally started reading this manga for that reason. I wanted to see some hot loli incest action.

Now, I'm on chapter 12 and have all episodes, movies, and such and such downloaded.
>>
>>19401
>>19922
How old is she when it happens?
>>
>>20204
16, but he waits until she's 18 to fuck her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.