[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manga reccomendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: pretty-face-410871.jpg (171 KB, 800x1178) Image search: [Google]
pretty-face-410871.jpg
171 KB, 800x1178
Hi, i'm looking for some manga that is easy to understand and has nice art it would be nice if its a fairly relaxing manga as well as I tend to get stressed easily. I ask this because I have a disability that makes it hard for me to understand things and I don't want to drop another series because I don't get whats going on. my two favorite genres are slice of life and shojo.

some of my favorite manga are video girl ai, pretty face, dragon half and yotsuba. I also really enjoy works by clamp.

Thank you in advance for any help.
>>
I think flying witch is a pretty nice, relaxing manga. Give it a look if you want to.
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/flying-witch-r7645
>>
Have you read Nana by Ai Yazawa yet? Story of two girls named Nana who share an apartment, and their various romantic entanglements.
>>
>>16984
I was considering reading that one. might give it a read.

>>16983
this looks interesting I'll have to try it out.

I forgot to say that I prefer manga that I can buy that is officially translated that I can just pick up and read. I prefer buying physical manga than reading online.
>>
File: N0tE3xo.png (95 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
N0tE3xo.png
95 KB, 500x330
>>16975
Azumanga Daioh is by the same guy who does Yotsuba
Ore Monogatari!! - is a fun shojo that takes place from the guys perspective instead of the girls. and hes not your typical bishonen lead hes giant /fit/ and intimidating looking but is actually the nicest guy in the world
Sumire16-sai!! - might sound weird but its about a middle aged man who takes a school girl puppet and with ventriloquism lives a normal highschool life, nothing creepy happens it all just friendship
Have you read fruits basket? ive heard good things

That sound rough to not be able to understand more complex stories
Well I hope you enjoy some of the suggestions atleast
>>
>>17001
I have read sumire16-sai and I loved it. I haven't really read fruits basket but I have watched the anime. I will try reading it. thank you for the suggestions.
>>
Try Orange Yane No Chiisana Ie- fun comfy slice of life manga, I think you might like
>>
>>16975
You should really read Aria and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, they're relaxing manga about enjoying the little things of life and they both have beautiful art and characters.
Barakamon is another nice one, about a guy who goes to the countryside and ends befriending the local kids, it also has an anime adaptation.
>>
>>16975

>>17717
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.