[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hello. Which anime was this from? I can't find anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tAMHYck.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tAMHYck.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Oh hello. Which anime was this from? I can't find anything on Google Image Search at all.
>>
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
>>
>>156492
A madoka magica clone
>>
>>156496
Except completely different and a million times better
>>
>>156553
You mean a lot worse in every way.
>>
>>156571
>>156553
>>156496
Guys, it's moot.

You can enjoy Madoka just by watching the series, because it's self-contained and was intended to stand alone. You can also watch the movies if you like. They're all translated and all available here.

You can't enjoy yuyuyu unless you're watching the series whilst reading a companion manga that's not available here, then playing a PS Vita game/VN that's not available here to find out what the fuck happened in the ending, and listening to a bunch of drama CDs that aren't translated and aren't available here.

It was irresponsible of the American distributers to even touch it, when they knew all this from the beginning, and knew they weren't prepared to do a proper job.

And that's why you shouldn't touch yuyuyu, even if it came with a happy ending.
>>
>>156800
>it's moot.
who?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.