[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone help me.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0479.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0479.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
Anyone help me.?
>>
>>156109
Neat

I like it
>>
your camera is broken.
>>
Everything is broken. I just want to fix the lcd
>>
>>156155
it's perfect just the way it is anon
>>
>>156109
Could you give a little more information? What were you doing when it happened? What kind of warranty do you have? What kind of phone is it? Do you live in a third world shithole or down the street from a best buy? All of those things help.

I'll assume you want help with the green line running down the phone screen. Looks like the LCD is busted. Obviously the digitizer is ok if you can type on it. I've had this happen to several of my devices after breaking the glass. There's a decent chance that most or all of your LCD could become fucked up beyond usability in the near future. Whatever you do, don't drop it. That would make it much worse. If you have a warranty of any kind, take it to your carrier or contact the manufacturer or the seller or whoever the warranty is with. If you don't have a warranty you should look into a DIY repair. It's not hard as long as you're careful. Check some YouTube tutorials to see exactly what you're getting yourself into. If it's a cheap prepaid phone then just trash it and buy a new one.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.