[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: If you fuck a girl before she is of legal age, can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: minatochan.png (284 KB, 575x321) Image search: [Google]
minatochan.png
284 KB, 575x321
Question: If you fuck a girl before she is of legal age, can you get in trouble for admitting you did it after she is already above the legal age and many years have passed?
>>
Depends on the country ofc, but in many cases the answer would be yes, you can get charged with statutory rape even if the girl is now of legal age. How old you were also matters sometimes.
If you want a precise answer, then I'm gonna need info on what country, how old she was/how old you were.
>>
>>154914
Just to expand on that previous post, it doesn't matter much most of the time if you had sex with a chick a few years younger (unless it was rape ofc duh), but I wouldn't recommend bragging about laying a teen.
>>
>>154924
I was 20, she was 17. It was six years ago and we're still together. I just want to know if I could get in trouble for admitting this in a public place or if I should lie about how old we were when we first got together.
>>
>>154938
Lol I'm pretty sure you're fine there buddy.
>>
>>154938
There's nothing wrong with that scenario at all, you're perfectly fine.
>>
Don't risk admitting to any crime, no matter how small. If your idiot friend posts it to Facebook, kiss your job prospects goodbye.

Or maybe I'm just cynical.
>>
>>154938
17 is legal in half of murica.

Depends on the state.
>>
>>154938
>lie about how old w were
Do that. You have nothing to gain by admitting the truth.
>>
File: 1461550727554.jpg (29 KB, 571x547) Image search: [Google]
1461550727554.jpg
29 KB, 571x547
>>154938
>I was 20, she was 17

Most places have "close-in-age" laws to prevent young people from getting legally screwed in situations such as this. The purpose of age of consent isn't to stop a 19 year old from fucking a 17 year old, It's to prevent creepy 30+ y/o's preying on high school girls
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.