[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help With a Copyright Claim on Youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: broken_system.png (138 KB, 366x267) Image search: [Google]
broken_system.png
138 KB, 366x267
Hi everyone, I need help with a copyright strike on one of my youtube videos that was claimed by Youtube's automated service, the copyright didnt affect my monetization or take the whole video down its just annoying and fraudulent to see. It was a song that was striked and the song is Unbreakable Determination from the classic Ninja Gaiden on the NES. Now with the song being so old I assume its public domain, now I did go and check out TECMO's copyright policies and it just talks about its recent products (Ikr, they still make things?) Should I make an appeal, because Youtube terminates accounts for fraudulent appeals? Thank you.
>>
as of the past few months, YouTube hasn't been itself lately and honestly I don't see that changing anytime soon
>>
>>151732
Maybe contact TECMO's customer service or something? I know it sounds stupid but that's what I do and they'll eventually transfer you to someone who knows wtf you're asking about. Either that or turn off the music while you play...which is what everyone has to do now. Because YouTube turned into a cesspool when Google took it over.
>>
Why would you think that a 30 year old song is in the public domain?
>>
If the author of that song didn't renew their copyright since its creation, that song would be considered "public domain" after the year 2073. See image. Just be glad that your video didn't get taken down all together and move on.
>>
>>151826
no kidding lol, I would much rather have my song muted than receive a strike.. I've already got two of them. If I receive a third I think the Google account goes with it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.