[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like some stuff about Monogatari but I don't give a fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: shinobu.gif (1 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
shinobu.gif
1 MB, 1000x563
I like some stuff about Monogatari but I don't give a fuck about the part where people are talking about shit. Can someone please give me a list of the cool fights and the parts with Shinobu? Thanks.
>>
I don't know if this will help you
I didn't watch the whole serie, kind of droped it but I remember one fight which was pretty dope
the fight of the main character versus kanbaru if I'm right
>>
There's almost no fight scenes in Monogatari. The series is mostly dialogue and fanservice. No idea why you'd bother watching the show if you want action, there's no shortage of fighting anime.
>>
>>151149
I've seen all of season 1. Should have said that.

>>151159
But the fights that are there are cool and scenes with Shinobu even if there's no fighting are good too.
>>
>>151164
If you watched all of Bake then you've seen the majority of the fight scenes that exist int he series.

If you want more Shinobu then watch Nisemonogatari Episode 4, which is almost entirely just Shinobu taking a bath with Araragi. The whole ep. Nisemonotari has quite a bit of Shinobu in it though.

Also the Shinobu Time arc in Monogatari Second Season, episodes 17-20.
>>
>>151168
Okay thanks. What episodes does that green haired girl appear in?
>>
>>151169
Ononoki? Nisemonogatari. She features heavily in the later seasons though.
>>
>>151170
Thanks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.