[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get computer with windows 10 pre installed >Download and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Get computer with windows 10 pre installed
>Download and boot windows 7 because I am unhappy with windows 10.
>Accidentally wipe the whole thing, all of my drivers are now gone, including the Network and Ethernet controller drivers.
>I cannot for my life figure out how to get them back.

I have a *Toshiba Satellite C55- C5421*

It cannot connect to the internet and all files have to be transferred with a usb from another computer.

All of my attempts to find a driver have failed. Pls halp.
>>
Download the drivers from the MB's website. Tell me you already tried this obvious step.
>>
Toshiba has a page where you can download ALL the drivers for any of their systems.
http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp
Select your system, download the network driver to your phone and install it through USB, then download all other ones from the PC
>>
>>15076
>>15027
See, when it gets to the part where you select a driver type, I can't find the Driver for the Network Controller, unless it would be going by a different name? I don't want to install the wrong driver onto the wrong part here..
>>
>>15090
Try the chipset driver.

You can't "install to the wrong part" if it's designed for your specific model.
>>
>>15093
I assume you mean the "Chipset Utility", as thats the only option with a chipset in it.

I'll give that a shot and report the outcome, thanks!
>>
So, the download page has been attempting to load for the past ten minutes.

Cant tell if broken link or Toshiba is running a really sketchy site..
>>
Another update.
I've attempted to download the Chipset utility, but every time click the link it just stalls. I've tried restarting the download like six times. Is it supposed to do this or am I missing something? On this laptop everything else is loading fine so Im sure this isnt a problem on my end..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.