[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /wsr/... which is apparently a board that exists I posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Pluto_title_3790.jpg (120 KB, 350x510) Image search: [Google]
Pluto_title_3790.jpg
120 KB, 350x510
Hi /wsr/... which is apparently a board that exists

I posted this thread on /a/ and they all bugged out on me and told me to bring it here.

/out/ here. I have realized that manga is the best reading for camping (light weight, easy to fit in a pack, easy to read in in low light, defined chapters, very enjoyable plots).

i've made a good run but am now looking for something new and thought i would turn to you guys.

I would greatly appreciate some suggestions. i like suspense, mystery solving stories.

by way of background my favorites have been;

1) Pluto
2) 21st century boys
3) monster
4) deathnote
5) Vagabond
6) Black Jack

items that i have not enjoyed as much:
1) One Piece
2) naurto
3) bleach

its easier for me to get into art styles that have a little bit more realize in them. not really into the cutesy stuff.

t. a sc/out/
>>
File: Oyasumi_Punpun_v02_090-091.png (2 MB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
Oyasumi_Punpun_v02_090-091.png
2 MB, 1600x1150
Oyasumi Punpun
>>
>which apparently exists

If you're going to get the most of out this site, you need to actually read its Rules like everyone else. If you're too lazy to read the sections for boards you frequent, at least read the Global ones.

https://www.4chan.org/rules#global
>>
>>149438
Don't listen to this anon, Punpun isn't good.
>>
A Lollypop or a Bullet
>>
>>149428
>bit more realize in them
Since you've read that much Urasawa already you might want to consider Master Keaton too.

Tezuka has a bunch of stuff that might interest you (though Tezuka has something interesting for everyone) but his artstyle won't be what you seek. It'll pretty much look like Black Jack but you still ought to read some of his more important works. Pick Adolf for starters since you specifically ask for suspense.

I could give you a bunch of series with artstyles that you'd probably enjoy but I'm kind of low on the detective stuff since I'm not that into it. Sanctuary maybe, it's a political thriller.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.