[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I need some help I live with an old couple who are highly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So I need some help
I live with an old couple who are highly demented, and one of them uses bleach three times a day in every way imaginable and several ways that are not. She also mixes in a lot of other cleaning agents. Now I'm essentially cornered in the house these days. She mops the floor with a full gallon of bleach with a little bit of alcohol mixed in daily. It's a very small home. The kitchen sink has so much bleach in it simply sitting in the kitchen will leave your eyes bloodshot and throat in pain within 5 to 10 minutes. Using the sink is out of the question entirely, especially with hot water. Long story short I live entirely in my room, with a mini fridge dual hot plate and toaster oven in my room. I have to strain noodles and pasta and other things in my bathroom sink. The last week she's been pouring gallons of bleach in my bathroom sink along with three other mystery chemicals and trying to mask it with vinegar. Now I cannot run hot water as it is the same as the kitchen sink and it burns my eyes and throat.
Is there any thing I can do to reduce the amount of chlorine/chemicals stored in my sink so that I may go back to using it to wash my dishes and strain my foods. Same goes for the bathtub but let's focus on the bathroom sink if it helps. Feel free to ask any relevant questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks.

Picture is not relevant
>>
Have you tried talking to them about it?
Maybe try locking the doors when you're not using them and leaving notes up about it.
>>
>>149117
Yeah I have and it only made matters worse, hence you have the masking agents the most pleasant by far being the vinegar.
I'm currently disabled otherwise I'd move out into the first open available room in 2000 miles
>>
possibly rinse it out with water/lemon juice, but that's not going to do anything if the situation returns every single day
>>
>>149136
It helps I'm willing to rinse it out daily as long as I can eat regularly I'm open to any ideas you might have
>>
Why does she do this?
>>
>>149158
in theory, you'd want some kind of acid to counteract the bleach

you might also try some citrus/orange cleaner....at least it will smell better
>>
You could say this is some type of abuse or neglect...
>>
bleach cleans like a motherfucker, at least you don't have to worry about mold let alone allergies
>>
>>149120
Call the pollice
>Is there any thing I can do to reduce the amount of chlorine/chemicals stored in my sink so that I may go back to using it to wash my dishes and strain my foods.

This is not the question you should be asking given the fact that she crossed the boundary between shared and personal space. The fact that you're disabled and physically can't live elsewhere makes things better for you. If you talk to the right cops you can make it seem like a hate crime, and she's trying to poison you.

You're actually being paid to live somewhere another person is actively poisoning your body. Get out of that situation.
>>
Not trying to take away credibility of people here, but maybe Reddit (/r/AskReddit) may be a good place to ask this question.. Just copy and paste.. Create a throwaway account if needed.. May yield better results..
>>
>>149193
I don't really know she uses the stuff as mouth wash with hydrogen peroxide
A couple of months ago she sent me and a friend to the hospital late one night after she was cleaning Christmas ornaments and photos with some bleach, I think rubbing alcohol ammonia and something else. The paramedics were so baffled to see that she didn't need to go to the hospital as if she has built up some kind of freakish immunity to the stuff. Cops came like 20 people checked her out while we were gone. Then as soon as I get home at 4 in the morning she's screaming at me about throwing me out on my ass for calling the cops on her I was like lady please just let me go to bed. If I wasn't so sick and tired all the time I'd probably be giving this lady hell about it but when I first moved here apparently she was cooking with it to "clean the food", I didn't know and after having a few shots with such agents my sense of taste was quickly eradicated followed by my sense of smell.
I have a lot of stuff like that to get off my chest sorry for rambling. It's early in the am here and I get to start fresh with a nice mix of these chemicals that will penetrative the walls soon here in about an hour or two after she puts the pot and kettle on.
>>149223
What kind of acid anon?
I do use some natural cleaners like that, I'll post a short list tomorrow, they don't seem to help though so far with the cleansing of that crappy she poured down the drain.
>>149227
Yes I could, so could you and the neighbors and paramedics but surprisingly it doesn't mean shit here. At the hospital the doctor told me that it's just a little mustard gas when he was in the marines and they were in protective suits his co would make them stand in the gas for hours and then at the end of the drill he would stick a couple fingers underneath the hood and let it in, and this is like that just a little hazing. I'm like okay but I'm not in the marines I don't want to be fkng hated everyday at odd hours like the middle of t
>>
>>149227
Middle of the night, right at dawn right at bed time etc.
They told me the best I can do is get used to it and buy some otc stuff for the itching and burning of the eyes nose and throat. I spend my latest days wondering if I've been broken and I just don't realise it yet.>>149240
I do have to worry about allergies because I have to keep my window open at all times and right now they're like 10 different things I'm allergic to in the air in spades right now. But thanks for the attempt it does help to look for positives.
>>149243
I'd like to, cops have come here before. Her house. My room I can do what I want blah blah blah I have towels under the door and the side taped up and they basically told me they can't do anything if she says it's bullshit. They don't walk in and she her mopping the ceiling with bleach + mystery compound in the middle of the after noon for no apparent reason it's her word against mine. People her in this town which I am relatively new to are surprisingly cruel.

I'm looking to get out of this situation any way I can. I feel like she's killing me. I'm on a laundry list of amino acids and vitamins just so that I can taste see hear feel and smell like I'm supposed to, I can't sleep anymore and having trouble retaining my weight. The trouble is I can't live anywhere on my own at least no one will rent me a home without someone there with me. I'm still looking at possibilities.
>>149246
Doesn't that site generate a lot of public buzz? I really don't want to be sulking on the news tomorrow. So she can fuck my life up more out of anger while I have nowhere else to go. Or get sympathy from my online communities.
I guess either way if it doesn't work out here it would be smart to try somewhere else. Thanks and thanks again everyone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.