[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some minor coloring help. (last time)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_9021_1140906538.jpg (191 KB, 744x692) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9021_1140906538.jpg
191 KB, 744x692
First off, I want to thank everybody on this board who has helped me out with this picture the last day. I ask for this kind of help on here because to be honest, I can't afford a computer so this type of help is greatly appreciated. I have just one later request....

This is the original image of my avatar. I just need two things done. I know I've already asked before but it's important that this be my main image.

1. I need the bottom of his right eye colored in to match the beard. I don't have recoloring tools so I am unable to do this.

2. Second thing is that I need the color of his glasses changed to a specific color and pattern. it needs to be a brownish turtle shell. I'm going to post a picture of an actual pair of glasses if it will help. Thank you in advanced. You guys are seriously helping me out through a hard time.
>>
File: IMG_20160627_215620.jpg (3 MB, 3088x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_215620.jpg
3 MB, 3088x4160
Here's what the glasses should be colored. If you can match these with the glasses in the picture, you'd basically be a fucking Wizard jesus in my eyes. thank you again.
>>
And by "color of the glasses," I just need the frames of the glasses to match. I just wanted to make that clear. Wasn't sure if I was clear enough. Haha Again, thank you guys. You're awesome.
>>
Bump. Thank you again in advanced, guys.
>>
File: tmp_10134-445904047.jpg (208 KB, 744x692) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10134-445904047.jpg
208 KB, 744x692
>>
>>147896
>>147804
Gimme a bit OP. I'll work sometime wizardry for ya.
>>
>>147804
What you think?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.