[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for this really funny webm where it starts off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: snow.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
I'm looking for this really funny webm where it starts off with this military tank drifting on snow to the beat of eurobeat, but then as it gets really pumped, the video pauses but then filthy frank shows up with this giant clock and hes about to yell something but then before he yells something the jojo theme song for "to be continued" (I think that's roundabout) starts playing and the screen gets this brown filter, but then during this, the video zooms out and breaks the fourth wall inception style and like then you get first person view of this guy who noticed the video and mutters something among the lines of "What the fuck" as he pulls out his handgun and points it at the laptop, and then to his pet dog that was watching the video, on top of his bed which was covered in used tissues. The man yells "bad dog!" as he cocks his gun but his pet dog is actually a lizard but the guy doesnt seem to notice and then the video ends.
>>
>>147755
its on wsg just check the eurobeat or ylyl threads
like come on dude
if I had it I wouldn't even be able to post it here
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467046515077.webm

Love you anon <3
>>
Shorter version
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466391639174.webm
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.