[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photoshop Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Scan10309.jpg (346 KB, 1280x2007) Image search: [Google]
Scan10309.jpg
346 KB, 1280x2007
Please, can someone edit this image, to remove the logos and text from the image, and to also remove the face/eyes in the background? I love this image but wanted it clean of the text, logos and with the solid background without the face... My editing knowledge is not that good... And i can't seem to find the image anywhere. Thanks in advance!
>>
"My editing knowledge is not that good".

I can see.

This would be quite hard to do, maybe even impossible. Even if it would be possible, It would take hours or even days of work!

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help here.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (937 KB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
937 KB, 1280x1705
Hey, I tried my best. Hope it works for you.
>>
Wow, I don't know what to say, really, that pic means a lot to me, I really really love the amazing work you did! hopefully I can help you sometime! thank you! really much!
>>
>>147913
I don't know if i would call it "amazing work" but I'm glad i could help out.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.