[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for good shows I could have missed from 2014
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: anime2015.png (202 KB, 401x632) Image search: [Google]
anime2015.png
202 KB, 401x632
I'm looking for good shows I could have missed from 2014 and 2015. Pic is my shows from last year and here at the ones from the year before:
Mushishi Zoku Shou
Ping Pong
Space Dandy
Shirobako
Barakamon
Hanamonogatari
Parasyte
Bahamut
Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun
Witch Craft Works
Amagi Brilliant Park
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Akatsuki no Yona
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Akame ga Kill
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
>>
>>146837

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Ore ga Ojou-sama (Shomin Sample)
Ghost in the Shell (2015 movie, sequel to Arise)
Overlord
Wakaba*Girl
Wakako-zake
Etotama
Ore Monogatari!!
Punch Line
Psycho-Pass Movie
Hi*sCoool SeHa Girls
Nanatsu no Taizai
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu
Jinsei
Lupin III: Jigen Daisuke's Gravestone
Majimoji Rurumo
Zankyou no Terror
Gochuumon S1
Hitsugi no Chaika S1
No Game No Life
Sidonia no Kishi S1
Giovanni no Shima
Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene
Pupipo!

These are ordered from Fall 2015 to Winter 2014 top to bottom. Some of these are preference more than they are "good" shows. But I hope you end up enjoying them as I did or even more so.
>>
Fafner, the only issue is you have to watch a series from 2005 first that is milding, everything after the halfway point of the first season is great though and it's probably one of the best post-2010 mecha series.
Haikyuu S2 was really good and as far as sports shows go, it feels genuine as opposed to garbage like Kuroko no Basket, The first season is also really good and from 2014.
I'm shocked you didn't bother to watch Lupin the third's most recent series, it was easily top five of 2015 and as all of the series, you don't need to see any series before it, they're all stand alone.
Noragami S2 was better than the first and it was pretty ok. It looked nice and had some really strong arcs.
Hoozuki no Reitetsu has some pretty good deadpan humor, and a interesting premise.
Finally Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is probably one of my favorite anime comedies, it does a lot of fun things with generic shoujo tropes.
>>
>>146843
>>146842
Thanks again, some of those I have seen and dropped but and some of them I have seen but missed when mentioning them. I'll chek cout some of the other ones though.

I have seen the Fujiko Mine series and Cagliostro so I'm not totally in the blue. I was going to check out the new one but then there were some constant delays and I just forgot about it eventually.
>>
>>146842
>Punch Line
>Hi*sCoool SeHa Girls
>Zankyou no Terror
Just no even naruto filler is better than those three
>>
>>147144

I'd have to disagree with you there.

While Zankyou no Terror was executed quite poorly, it was still more interesting and imaginative than Naruto filler.

Punch Line was pretty great with a nice cast and interesting way of telling its story, despite it having a "play the game" ending. Much better than Naruto filler all around, really.

I might agree with you on Hi*sCoool SeHa Girls, since it's more my preference of it. It's by the same guy who did gdgd Fairies and has the same sense of humor that I loved about it. Above all though, still more funny than Naruto filler.

Like I said in my post though, some of them are my preference. Enjoying mediocre or bad things isn't a bad thing. Even Naruto filler can be good if you enjoy it. Those three all have their charm. Even the worst of the three, Zankyou no Terror, at least tried something different to the majority of most anime that come out every season and was a fun ride to follow.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.