[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have the greentext of where the guy shits in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nk5qvnJeDL1rckw3lo1_400.png (15 KB, 381x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk5qvnJeDL1rckw3lo1_400.png
15 KB, 381x272
Does anyone have the greentext of where the guy shits in his friends bathroom and uses the bible to wipe his ass? its a long greentext but I want to read it again and can't find it.
>>
File: fjhjh.jpg (163 KB, 940x551) Image search: [Google]
fjhjh.jpg
163 KB, 940x551
>>146525
Seriously nigguh?
>>
>>146525
Google bible shit story
>>
>Dating a girl
>Meet her family for the first time
>It's a dinner with the girlfriend's family and some related guests, kind of formal
>Feel the need to take a shit
>Only toilet is connected to the dinner room
>Excuse myself and go into the toilet
>Become anxious about the fact that they are going to hear my shit hitting the water, that would be awkward
>Decide to bypass this by folding a piece of paper in my hand and catching my shit as it comes out
>To do this I need to squat over the toilet, which feels awkward and takes some effort
>Catch the first one, this is working good
>Apparently the floor was freshly cleaned, and quite slippery
>Lose my balance, slip backwards and hit my head so hard on the toilet that I faint
>In the same motion I fling the shit up towards ceiling, where it sticks
>The people at the dinnertable obviously hears the thud
>They try to communicate me, but I'm out of it
>Finally the her dad rips out the door with a crowbar
>She and her extended family finds me lying with my pants down, fainted, with a huge ass sausage stuck in the ceiling
>>
>>146525
Oh man, I remember that one. It starts with him wiping his ass with a bible, and ends with him taking a joint met across the country and living on an Indian reservation. I thought it was hilarious he tried to join up with the army, and even had that fall through for him
>>
>>146613
Journey*
>>
>>146613
The best journey that have never happened
>>
>>146535
do they really have a reddit board just for discussing greentext stories?
>>
File: 1389472951464.jpg (23 KB, 317x270) Image search: [Google]
1389472951464.jpg
23 KB, 317x270
>>147077
Apparently they do... But as we all know: reddit is a veritable bastion of originality.
>>
Does anyone have that spooky "I'm home" green text? The one were anon finds something outside his house digging around and repeating "beep beep I'm home"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.