[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some fun harem manga? Normally, I'd just search
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Love_hina.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Love_hina.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
What are some fun harem manga? Normally, I'd just search around for a chart, but I doubt there's one for harem series.
I've tried two of the "classics", I"s and Ichigo 100%, but they're both melodramatic garbage.
It also seems as if many good series that have a harem exclude the genre "Harem" in their descriptions, like Angel Densetsu, so if there's any more like that, that would be great.
>>
>>146510
I forgot to note, but I haven't actually read Love Hina, rather, about to read it, expecting it to be just as bad I"s and Ichigo 100.
>>
File: 1388439573260.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1388439573260.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
love hina is good, pretty much a classic of the genre. if you like fanservice try to love ru. that covers just about all the bases in terms of a harem series with a focus on fanservice. ai kora is alright too.
>>
>>146530
also if you don't like any of the three i've listed here, harem is just not your genre
>>
>>146531
I'm okay with To Love-Ru outside of Darkness, but as for Ai Kora, I find it extremely dull and lacking.
It's good for a few laughs, but eventually, it just becomes boring, as the jokes die off, and the characters remain unchanged as the series progresses.

As for "harem is not your genre", although I haven't found much manga that I enjoy with the genre, the genre that most of the anime I watch have in common is harem. A lot of them tend to be entertaining, but I've found that factor quite ephemeral in manga.

Aren't there any harem series with characters that leave some kind of impression on the reader, or at the very least, develop in sort of way? That seems to be the aspect that all the series I've read lack.
>>
File: 1279114217275.jpg (36 KB, 241x403) Image search: [Google]
1279114217275.jpg
36 KB, 241x403
>>146538
what do you think harem is, senpai? if you want real characters try shojo
>>
File: Take_on_Me_1_-_007[1].jpg (53 KB, 979x1400) Image search: [Google]
Take_on_Me_1_-_007[1].jpg
53 KB, 979x1400
>>146538
>Aren't there any harem series with characters that leave some kind of impression on the reader, or at the very least, develop in sort of way?
Take on Me.
>>
>>146541
I'm not looking for a series with "real characters", rather, characters that have more to them than being part of a harem.
Even light novels, which I used to believe to be the melting pot of the worst writing in Japan, have characters develop in some sort of manner. It just feels as harem manga alone lacks any sort of thought.

>>146542
I'm not a fan of hentai, but I'll check it out anyway. Thanks.
>>
Mahou Sensei Negima
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.