[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the name of an anime/manga that you think is unappreciated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (520 KB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
520 KB, 4096x2304
Post the name of an anime/manga that you think is unappreciated, and deserves more traction.
>>
>>145319

Majimoji Rurumo
Shashinkan
Amagi Brilliant Park
Wakako-zake
Houkago no Pleiades
Jinsei
Witch Craft Works
Gakkatsu!
Tailenders
Dominion (The original. The sequel is only decent and the third adaption is terrible.)
Etotama

Most of these aren't too amazing and I could list a few more, but I enjoyed these all a lot. They're all just very charming series/movies that didn't quite hit masterpiece, but still managed to be entertaining regardless.

I'm not sure if some of these actually are underappreciated, but I've only seen a thread or two ever mention it or a single thread every week during airing on /a/ besides maybe Etotama. If you've never heard of some of them, that should be evidence enough though.
>>
>>145319
shigurui
genshiken
planetes
genius party
hozuki's coolheadedness
>>
File: 1439945338758.png (284 KB, 332x650) Image search: [Google]
1439945338758.png
284 KB, 332x650
>>145328
>Houkago no Pleiades
>not a masterpiece
>>
>>145343

Some of the episodes were kind of below average to me. Nanako and Hikaru's episodes were amazing though. And the soundtrack was absolutely lovely.

When this song started playing, I fell in love: http://picosong.com/xCCy/

But despite loving a lot about it, I just know it has a few flaws that I can't dismiss and they keep it from being perfect.
>>
Sankarea
Hanasaku Iroha
Kaze no Stigma
Isuca
Kaiji
Hitsugi no Chaika
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Nazo no Konojo X
Shirobako
Kannagi
>>
Animation Runner Kuromi-chan
Princess Arete
Windy Tales
Someday's Dreamers II
House of Five Leaves
They Were Eleven
Brigadoon
Animal Treasure Island
Twin Spica
Hanada Shounen-shi
Princess Nine
Taro the Dragon Boy
Unico
Little Prince and the Eight Headed Dragon
Zettai Shounen
>>
Golden Time
Log Horizon
Joker Game
>>
>>145448
>Golden Time
>Log Horizon
These two are for sure not underappreciated. They're both actually quite popular and have received a lot of recognition
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.