[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: whoareyou.jpg (938 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
whoareyou.jpg
938 KB, 2400x1350
I've had this picture for years and can't figure out who the blonde haired brown skinned girl in this picture is. I know it's from God Eater but the wiki has been completely useless when it comes to IDing her

Pic related
>>
It appears to be an original character by the artist 23 (real xxiii), standing in as the female protagonist of the game.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=950379
>>
>>142966

You'll be sad to know she's just supposed to represent the artist's player character. Or at least what they wanted it to look like.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=950379

Read the comments for confirmation. Also, next time, check the image with IQDB and look at all the tags for it on different sites. That's what I do to figure out character names.
>>
File: cryingsansa.gif (1022 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
cryingsansa.gif
1022 KB, 233x226
>>142992
>>142993
Damn well I am depressed. Thought I hit upon a well of untapped brown muscle waifu material but it was just a trick of the light

Thanks for bringing me peace
>>
>>143174
Damnit now I'm sad
>>
>>143174
In that case, you might be moderately happy to know that he uses that brown-skinned girl, with slight variation in style, in a LOT of art.
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=real_xxiii%27s_dark_skinned_girl
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.