[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for an image I saw a few days ago on /tg/ but neglected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: HO5O40k.jpg (94 KB, 600x691) Image search: [Google]
HO5O40k.jpg
94 KB, 600x691
Looking for an image I saw a few days ago on /tg/ but neglected to save and now cannot find in the archive.

The image was of a thread where the OP was a pic of two girls from the show Upotte!! in which the characters are humanized representations of various gun. In the picture was M14 and another girl looking kinda like bullies and blocking a hallway or something and the text was something like, "Where do you think you're going, nerd?"

Then later in that thread (in the image, it was one of those compilation things) someone posted a pic of him putting his fingers into the receiver of an M14 and saying something like "I fucking told you M14, next time you pull this shit I'm putting this image on the internet!" Lewd connotations and all that.

After quite a bit of searching I couldn't even find the OP image but if anyone happens to recognize my description and have the picture I'm looking for saved, I would really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1465884095129.jpg (257 KB, 1272x1726) Image search: [Google]
1465884095129.jpg
257 KB, 1272x1726
>>142616
Is this it dude? I went all in and looked in the archives.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47775639/
>>
File: 1465953461562.jpg (327 KB, 1578x1112) Image search: [Google]
1465953461562.jpg
327 KB, 1578x1112
>>142616
Found it inside, 4 u, dat some messed up shit, thanks for the laugh. Welcome btw
>>
>>142673
>>142677
Shit, yeah, that's exactly it. Don't know if I missed it or am just dumb.

Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>142681
No problem.
>>
>>142677
saved. thats hilarious
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.