[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My favorite Firefox extension, Too Many Tabs, just shit the bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FirefoxHD.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FirefoxHD.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
My favorite Firefox extension, Too Many Tabs, just shit the bed and I learned today that it's not supported anymore.

I need a good tab management extension for Firefox, that let's you temporarily store tabs for later viewing.

Help.
>>
i've never used such an extension, but a brief search brought up https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/onetab/ which sounds like it performs a similar function
>>
>>138988
I've tried it but It's not as good
>>
well, it's not really a solution but you could always just downgrade to the most recent version of firefox the original extension works with and stop updating. of course other stuff will eventually stop working because of it, but that's a problem for future you to deal with!
>>
Session manager?
>>
it's called bookmarks and it's been built into all browsers since like 1993 you bitch
>>
>>139049
I'm seriously thinking about that

>>139065
>it's called IE it's been around since 1995

This is what you sound like, faggot
>>
You need to get the source code and modify the install.rtf file. Search for the extension on googled followed by github. download the ZIP file, modify, build the .xpi
>>
>>139081
Modify to do what?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.