[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone recommend me an anime to watch that is about knights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Could someone recommend me an anime to watch that is about knights and stuff. Preferably some of the knights should be female and everyone should have cool armor.

Thank you in advance.
>>
Claymore is a good start, if you haven't seen it. You might also like Berserk and maybe Maria the Virgin Witch (set during Hundred Years War in France, so has some knights in it even though they're not the focus).

Also Lance N' Masques is all about knights, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anybody.
>>
>>137838

Thank you very much, I think I will start with Claymore.
>>
Madan no Ou to Vanadis and Overlord fit your criteria nicely.

You may also like Nanatsu no Taizai. Although, the main characters sadly only wear their armor in flashbacks, but the rest of the cast, mainly the antagonists, all wear cool armor.

Shingeki no Bahamut might fit what you're looking for as well. I can't really remember how many characters wore armor though, so maybe not.

Code Geass also has knights who are female and they technically all have cool armor (mechs), but that's probably not what you're looking for.
>>
>>137830
have you tried Boku no Pico? It's a great anime featuring epic sword fights, an intriguing and heart wrenching plot and knights with skimpy but badass armor.
>>
I haven't watched it yet, but I'd image magical knight rayearth features female knights.
>>
>>137843
>>137844
>>137845

Thanks guys, I'm gonna look all of these up and see where to begin.
>>
>>137851

Boku no Pico is a joke recommendation that's pretty big on this site.
>>
>>137854
Np, it's not. It's a really good anime.
>>
>>137856
*No
>>
File: 230608666v6tm6y2mvvtf2.jpg (314 KB, 1500x1033) Image search: [Google]
230608666v6tm6y2mvvtf2.jpg
314 KB, 1500x1033
Koikishi Purely Kiss is about female knights. It's also hentai so it's 78% sex. Up to you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.