[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some newish animes I should watch on crunchyroll I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 201512_1749_fehib_sm.jpg (10 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
201512_1749_fehib_sm.jpg
10 KB, 300x287
What are some newish animes I should watch on crunchyroll
I'm enjoying the Phoenix Wright adaptation despite the lazy animation
>>
>>>/wsr/

Nigger.
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>137457
>>137458
/thread
>>
boku no sexual harassment
>>
Related question : I remember I was watching a show but I can't remember its name.

It had a girl falling down stairs and a guy who was concerned about a cliche anime landing with his face against her panties, and he tried to avoid that, but a magical creature lifted her up and screwed up his intent and he did the cliche landing.
>>
Boku no Pico Academia
>>
BOKU
>>
>>137456
Re:Zero
>>
>>137461
Bakemonogatari?
>>
>>137456
Here's what I like to watch with my local anime club.
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Dragon Ball Z (You might have hear of this one lol)
Sword Art Online
Mirai Nikki
Angel Beats

That's pretty much all the ones I've seen. I think most of them are pretty new? Only a few years old probs.
>>
>>137467
i cried at the end of angel beats when i was 13
>>
>>137467
Dont do that. He wont even know youre being ironic.
>>
>>137467
>>137468
Ironic pleb posting is still pleb posting
>>
>>137470
the is literally nothing wrong with crying to the ending of angel beats
>>
>>137471
I cried at the end when I realized everyone who said it was good actually had shit taste and I wasted all that time watching shit.
>>
>>137469
Pretty sure the shitthreader knows this post is being ironic /a/non
>>
>>137467
>Naruto
>One Piece
>Bleach
Why would you ever suggest any of the big three for this?
>>
>>137472
it wuz rly sad because they all started disappearing :'(
but it was happy bcuz they were all free and the made new friends :'D
>>
>>137461
Musaigen no Phantom World
>>
>>137477
>Musaigen no Phantom World
That's it! Thank you, I couldn't recall for the life of me.
>>
File: 1461291095069.jpg (149 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
1461291095069.jpg
149 KB, 752x1063
>>137456
himouto umaru-chan was my first anime and i highly recommend it
it's about a girl who gets kidnapped and needs her brother to go save her
>>
Am I really on /a/ right now?
>>
>>137456
If you're enjoying Phoenix Wright, then you can watch literally any shitty anime ever made.
>>
>>137480
i really didnt know that rec threads were banned since i mostly just browse mu and i post like this with albums i like and usually get recs for similar stuff
>>
>>137480
Perhaps you live in the southern hemisphere and so you may not know that IT'S FUCKING SUMMER
>>
>recommendation thread

>crunchyroll

>that image

Nice bait son
>>
>>137484
It's not bait. I saw this post on /a/, unfortunately. I'm assuming he's actually serious if he moved the thread to here.
>>
>>137461
>>137477
Don't let that scene fool you, that's the funniest the show gets. It's all boring plot and fan service from there.
>>
>>137482
yeah /a/ is the only board that doesn't allow rec threads. They say it breeds cancer. My first thread on /a/ was also a rec thread.
>>
>>137892
They also take offense to people who go on multiple boards. Really just an autistic bunch.
>>
>>137895
That's not it at all. It's bringing non /a/ shit into /a/. There's no reason to talk about /b/ or /pol/ shit in /a/, frogposting isn't remotely /a/ related, if you get told to kill yourself and leave /a/ it's because you did something against the /a/ culture. It's about wiping your feet in someone else's home.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.