[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What hobbies should i get? Hobbies to impress bitches, of curse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1450754933089.jpg (180 KB, 811x608) Image search: [Google]
1450754933089.jpg
180 KB, 811x608
What hobbies should i get?
Hobbies to impress bitches, of curse.
>>
nunchucks
>>
Learn to play the guitar
>>
File: 1450754638914.jpg (72 KB, 811x444) Image search: [Google]
1450754638914.jpg
72 KB, 811x444
>>13427
I've been playing it for years now
>>13417
Weapons have been useless since the beggining of the last century
>>
>>13415
Guitar, books and physical training are my hobbies
>>
Hobbies don't impress girls, friend.
>>
>>13525
Honors won't impress girls anon.

Have you heard about the Halo Effect, anon?

If they're already interested in you, all the extra things that you do is seen as a plus, but if they're not interested in you, your hobbies don't mean shit.
>>
>>13689
Hobbies*
>>
File: 1450066199751.jpg (250 KB, 530x397) Image search: [Google]
1450066199751.jpg
250 KB, 530x397
>>13541
What does?
>>
>>13726
Good looks, good body, comedy, confidence, helping others without being a pushover, etc.
>>
>>13415
get into photography so you have a reason to be alone 1 on 1 with girls and take slutty\sexy pictures with them. (having an actual dslr camera makes you look professional and makes you not come of as a creep if you ask a girl if you can take a picture of her.)

get into fashion so whenever you see a girl wearing something you like you can notice it and point it out and strike up a conversation with her.
>>
>>13415
Skateboarding.
>>
BJJ, women love men who mount and submit other sweaty men
>>
>>13415
If you're getting int o a hobby just to attract chicks you're not going to learn enough about that hobby to go anywhere with it and you'll drop it.

My advice is just do what you love and just be presentable.
>>
Learn how to cook. If a guy tells me all he can make is instant box stuff, I won't even waste my time.
>>
Anime & Manga
>>
>>13733
tl;dr
Money
>>
>>13726
Depends on the girl, but dressing nice, being in shape, and having some confidence helps. Basically you want be someone a girl would feel comfortable and enjoy being around but still have some sex appeal. Don't be a douche though.

If you're doing a hobby to pick up girls, it'll show. Find something you like and enjoying it is way more attractive.
>>
>>13415
I got introduced to target shooting and now really enjoy it. It can be expensive though. I also fuck around with a bow and arrow. Don't really associate with girls barring college, but shooting may impress.
>>
>>13984
>Learn how to cook
This.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>13433
>>13427
>>13525
I would say that piano works better. Even more if you play some soft delicate stuff and chicks will want to see you playing if they would know that you play good. Obviously you can't carry a piano with you so they would have to go to your place. I know this because i have played piano before.
>>
>>13415
>>>/adv/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.