[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of the Netflix Original anime any good? Ajin looks EDGY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Are any of the Netflix Original anime any good?
Ajin looks EDGY
Seven deadly sins looks more gay than Ouran Host Club
(Pic not related)
>>
I aint tryna get killed
>>
>>132915
>Netflix Original anime
They're not original, they're adaptations. Anyways Ajin is 3DPD and Seven deadly sins is shonen shit.
>>
Seven Deadly Sins is straight as fuck. The MC is constantly groping the female lead's tits.
>>
Heads up, I have no idea why some anime are getting labeled that way, but Netflix doesn't actually have anything to do with them.
>>
>>132915
>>132928
Ajin is actually pretty good for being edgy and actually competent cgi, knight of sidonia which is one of that studios earlier cgi works is much more janky with it's animation but the story is good

>>132973
don't they fund it or atleast the localization?
>>
>>132915
Yes. All three of them are good. Ajin and Sidonia are shitty RWBY style animation though so you might as well not call them anime. That being said the plot is good in all three. Seven Deadly Sins is kinda like watching Medieval One Piece except it isn't 900 episodes long. It has a beginning, middle, and end. I've watched all three and I recommend all three of them with some hesitation on Ajin and Sidonia.
>>
>>133105
>don't they fund it or atleast the localization?
They bought the localization rights to it, so they thought they could brand it as "netflix original" for all the dumb westerners who don't know better. Makes me wonder how they got into anime licensing if they don't understand how fansubbing works.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.