[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime title
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 116SbBr.png (778 KB, 1502x797) Image search: [Google]
116SbBr.png
778 KB, 1502x797
Hey fellas, I've looked everywhere for the name of this short but I've come up.. uh.. short

google and all the other reverse image search engines aren't helping

a little alien girl (??) falls to earth and is taken care of by the other girl in the picture
>>
>>130277
I am also interested in this
>>
>>130277
How did you even get the image?
>>
File: HlEgOdu.png (14 KB, 609x380) Image search: [Google]
HlEgOdu.png
14 KB, 609x380
>>130287
It was a short that demo streamed (demolitionD, a youtuber, aka douchebagchocolat) on some weird streaming platform, he had been streaming random movies

nobody in chat could give a name and it was streamed at random with no indication of what it was

I also took this image of the last screen, thinking maybe it was the name of the short (hopefully not just a "the end" card) but nobody I know can speak moon runes
>>
>>130306

It's "Kanamewo" in Katakana. And you actually just helped me find it on Google and Youtube and MAL. Good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA

http://myanimelist.net/anime/32287/Kanamewo

You were born to help find this anime.
>>
>>130307
Excellent! Thank you so much anon!
>>
>>130310

And some torrents if you want to watch it on a media player:

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Kanamewo

Also, what a strange, but oddly moving animation. It felt like something I wouldn't really like, but by the end, it actually felt really good. Odd.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.