[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, guys. I'm in trouble here. I was talking with my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Wakerlink.jpg (32 KB, 272x379) Image search: [Google]
Wakerlink.jpg
32 KB, 272x379
Ok, guys. I'm in trouble here. I was talking with my gf about oldschool games and such, and she said she liked to play a certain zelda game, but got stuck on a part that you had to light some fires, or something. The room was brown as far as she remembers. Y'know, classic switch puzzle, you turn one fire on, another comes out. Problem is. I showed her both "top-down" Zelda games and she denied it was either of 'em. She said "It's that one that starts with him waking up being invited to a festival by Zelda herself, and when they get to the castle or something, she gets kidnapped." I honestly don't know which game it is, since i have shallow knowledge on Zelda games. Sorry for the longpost, but i hope you guys can solve this!
>>
File: 300px-ALBW_Princess_Zelda_01.png (84 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
300px-ALBW_Princess_Zelda_01.png
84 KB, 300x180
>>129593
Posting a few pics OP, see if any of these are it.
>>
File: dsiware4swordscrn052011ev-.jpg (245 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dsiware4swordscrn052011ev-.jpg
245 KB, 1280x960
>>
It sounds like she is describing the opening of Chrono Trigger.

The protagonist wakes up, goes to a festival, and meets a princess who soon gets kidnapped. He goes to a castle soon afterwards.
>>
File: link-to-the-past.jpg (14 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
link-to-the-past.jpg
14 KB, 300x234
>>
>>129602
FUCK SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT CHRONO TRIGGER AND SAID IT WAS ZELDA
>>
>>129605
dump her anon. it's the only way
>>
>>129606
NOPE. Love'r and it's the only way. She played it a while ago, guys, give her a break.
>>
>>129602
>>129605
>>129606

You're all bad people.

This is the opening of The Minish Cap as well. You wake up, Zelda invites you to the festival in town, you go watch a sword-fighting contest and then Vaati kidnaps Zelda. Or turns her to stone. One of the two.
>>
>>129614
It's actually minish cap. She thought it was a console game but it's portable.
>>
>>129617
You're good man. She is certain it's that one. her sister had a GBA and lost it. that's why i assumed it was a console game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.