[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitstrips don't exist anymore. You can't make a character,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bitstrips.png (138 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
bitstrips.png
138 KB, 500x383
Bitstrips don't exist anymore. You can't make a character, save the character, then pose that character in a variety of ways to make comics. The company that owns it shut the damn thing down and replaced it with a new app called Bitmojis. Now, you can design your character, save it, and.. put it into a bunch of pre-created images instead of making your own, which defeats the freaking purpose.

Is there an archive of the original Bitstrips anywhere? If not, is there an alternative?

>inb4 learn to draw
Nah, I just want to make dumb comics with/for me and my friends.
>>
bump

How the fuck does something this popular just disappear overnight without anyone batting an eyelash?
>>
One million years of bumping
>>
>>129244
>OP uses Bitstrips
Are you 8 years old?
>>
>>129333
I "used" BitStrips. It's past tense, as BitStrips no longer exists. With that said, I'm not eight, but my artistic abilities are comparable to that of an eight year old. This is why I liked BitStrips. I could customize the characters and then pose them to tell pretty much any joke I wanted.
>>
Hello?
>>
That's it. You guys have forced my hand. I had to go to Le Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitstrips/comments/4lf0fo/i_cant_make_bitstrips_anymore/
>>
>>129757
It's literally in the sidebar.
http://bitstrips.com/create/comic/
>>
>>129769
Dude, you can't put in any custom characters. The website no longer lets you. That comic maker is essentially useless. That's why I made the goddamn thread.
>>
>>129769
>>129775
Well, actually, you can, you just can't reuse them, so you have to make the same fucking character over and over every time you want to make a comic.

"Sorry, no new accounts can be created."

Fuck this shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.