[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /wsr/ i need your help finding this game I'M DE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: eu by cornella.jpg (106 KB, 652x822) Image search: [Google]
eu by cornella.jpg
106 KB, 652x822
Hey /wsr/

i need your help finding this game

I'M DESPERATE

Ok, I remember playing this on Shockwave.com (I think). This was around 10 years ago or so. Here are the details I remember.

The premise was that a man, a woman, and an old guy had to escape from a mansion with monsters chasing them. You had to solve puzzles in a certain time before the monster catches you.

-The woman was chased by a tentacled creature (I remember it as an octopus man)

-There was a portrait on the main stairwell of a lady with bleeding eyes, acting as a countdown timer. Once the blood reached the bottom of the portrait, your pursuer would catch you.

-A shadow of your pursuer would grow closer after time passed.

-One of the puzzles was putting together a ladder.

PLEASE HELP ME
>>
please D:
>>
>>128647
You post like a dick guzzling faggot.
This is also a slow board, expect a reply in 1-24 hours if any.
>>
>>128648
i know ;-;
>>
>>128642
idk but will give you a bump

if you don't get an answer out of this thread, maybe just contact shockwave.com and ask them which game it is, maybe someone will reply
>>
>>128731
thank you ;-;
>>
2x4chan doesn't even have a /wsr/ you fucking nigger. At least change your post if you're going to shit the board up retard.
>>
>>128892
kek i got to find this game until tonight, i got no time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.