[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
64bit upgrade... but what OS!!!??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: manfuckwindowstechsupport.png (149 KB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
manfuckwindowstechsupport.png
149 KB, 1368x768
I'm going to keep it quick.
> notebook device.
> 64bit ready no compatability issues
It is a relatively weak device and I want to upgrade to 64 bit for a multitude of reasons.
The question is.
>64bit Windows 10
>64bit Windows 8.1
>64bit windkws 7

Inb4
> Windows KEK. Get linux.
>>
>>128140
Download an iso here
http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
>>
>>128141
ytho?

waiting for other opinionated anons but ill save that link either way so thanks.Reason?
>>
Bumping more interest. Same thoughts and issues.
>>
>>128142

Only reason to choose 7 over 10 is BOTNET and user interface.

Windows 10 is functionally better than 7 and 8 with better support, better drivers and lighter on resources.

If you don't care about user interface then go for 10. If you don't like botnet then go with 7 but invest in the time it takes to figure out which updates to block their telemetry and update your hosts file and shit.

Even with 10 you can look up windows telemetry hosts and block them in your router.

If you're going to bootleg it they're pretty much equally fucked in the activation sense since DAZ loader is just as risky as KMSpico or Microsoft Toolkit.
>>
Sound good to me, windows 10 for me! know a good clean torrent? Emphasis on clean.
>>
>>128148

You make it yourself with Microsoft's tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

click Download Tool towards the bottom
>>
im currently running win10 and i have no issue with the design. xp in childhood, used 7 for YEARS, 8.1 for a month and was ok with it and windows 10 when it became avalible and honestly i like it (a WHOLE lot of thinks nobody asked for) but its 32bit. now i just want the win10 64 bit version

some instructions would help...
>>
Windows 10 Home 32bit and want to get Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
>>
>>128150
>>128157

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

Click Download Tool towards the bottom. Download and follow directions.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.