[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see a lot of people asking for sources to watch anime and recommendations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fe673b6570.jpg (1 MB, 2504x1252) Image search: [Google]
fe673b6570.jpg
1 MB, 2504x1252
I see a lot of people asking for sources to watch anime and recommendations. I can help!

I run my own anime server via Plex. If you want to join my server, just make an account on Plex and post your plex username in this thread. I'll send you an invite!

I've got around 250 serials and around 130 anime movies. Everything is anime except a couple of western titles (Samurai Jack, Avatar/Korra) and a couple Korean animated movies.

Most everything is subbed or dual-audio, the only thing that is dub only right now is Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Super is subbed only atm.

I'm gonna go feed my dog. I'll check back on this thread in about 20 minutes
>>
I don't want access to your plex or whatever, because I have more chinese cartoons than you have, but with something like plex, does that mean I can watch my chinese cartoons away from the computer? What's the quality loss you get from something like this?
>>
>>126607
I'm here to invite people to my server who want to be invited, not assist people who come in to flex nuts and choose not to do any research on their own.
>>
>>126572
>572▶
HaileyHime
>>
>>126613
Sent, check ya email
>>
>>126607
Yeah you can, no quality loss if your server upload speed and client download speed is good.
>>
>>126617
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>126612
>Once you have posted your request, please check the catalog for requests that you can help others with.
>>
>>126572
SEBACONDE
>>
>>126638
Just sent it
>>
>>126634
I didn't post a request, I created a source for requests to access.
>>
KINO.
>>
>>126753
You requested for people to ask to join your sever group buddy.
>>
>>126767
Sent
>>
This is bait by Japanese animating studios, KEK.
Enjoy your fine for pirating
>>
>>126803
You are a fucking retard
>>
>>126807
no u
>>
Could you invite Purin23 please?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.