[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain these acronyms to me JUST NEET and also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 51BxVpiBaVL.jpg (45 KB, 396x500) Image search: [Google]
51BxVpiBaVL.jpg
45 KB, 396x500
Can someone explain these acronyms to me

JUST
NEET

and also the meaning of based ie Based *insert character here* is GOAT

Also what is now the meaning of the term Meme.

Obviously memes arent just a picture with a caption on it anymore like Ermagherd etc.
>>
lurk more
>>
>>125636
Thanks for the input.
>>
>>125637
Your welcome. You can delete this thread now.
>>
>>125638
Why not just answer my questions?
>>
>>125635
Just fucking lurk more. You're cancer.
>>
>>125640
What? How?

Lurking wond explain the meaning of the acronyms, I just see them being used now.

Im interested in why the term Meme has changed and What Based is supposed to imply.

Just answer. your the cancer shitting up a thread.

At least I put it in the right section ffs.
>>
File: hiroyuki.jpg (96 KB, 640x692) Image search: [Google]
hiroyuki.jpg
96 KB, 640x692
>JUST
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-fraser-s-alimony-just-fuck-my-shit-up

>GOAT
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based

>meme
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme

Do you know what is Google? How the fuck did you find 4chan
>>
File: hiroyuki.jpg (98 KB, 640x692) Image search: [Google]
hiroyuki.jpg
98 KB, 640x692
Thanks
>>
>>125645
2 people in this thread gave you the greatest advice you will ever hear. Be grateful.
Now follow it and don't post for the next 2 years.
>>
>>125649
> next 2 years
Lol you must be new here
>>
>>125673
that was an exaggeration. I'm >>125640 and regardless of whether you know these terms or not you have to lurk for a while to get used to board culture. It's not all about the memes, though I understand you'd think that due to whatever shithole you crawled out of.
>>
I thought the people on this board would be much better than the cunts on /b/ or /tv/ but you're just as worse with your "OMF LURK MOAR XDD" "IS NOT BOUT MAYMAYS BUT CULTURE" you're the real fucking cancer. Don't fucking reply to threads if that's all you're gonna say
>>
>>125684
It's not about culture or memes. It's about people being unable to google things for themselves and demanding to be spoonfed the search results in the thread they made.
>>
>>125684
it's true though you fucking redditor. you cannot speak about cancer for you are the most cancerous. why the actual fuck did you come here? curiosity? I know people hate the secret club mentality but holy shit fuck off.
>>
>>125684
"Cancer" means adverse cells that multiply and kill the host.

So, yes, it's about culture. If you can't align yourself with the culture that a place has built over years, you're cancer. If you invite others that act the same way, you're all cancer. And if you spoonfeed cancer, you're cancer too. You're turning this site into reddit or tumblr or gaia or twitter or whatever. You're disregarding 4chan's culture, and injecting it with an adverse one.

So, lurk forever. And kill yourself while you're at it.
>>
>>125635
Learn to use a search engine.
>>
>>125701
Calling me a redditor because you don't agree with me? What a classic move old chap. This sekrit group culture is exactly why this site's been turned into a fucking cesspool. I've been lurking here the years and the reason i don't post is because of assholes like you. Don't ever fucking reply to me again
>>
>>125729
>ends post with "kill yourself"
Way to take away the serious tone of your post faggot. However it's a much mire reasonable response than i hoped for
>>
>>125809
>I've been lurking here the years
and you don't know what these terms mean? Who are you kidding, kid? It's obvious you're a redditor from the way you talk. It was obvious you haven't been on here for over a week from the moment you posted this thread, don't try to mask it. Nobody that's been on here for years wouldn't post because of 'assholes'.
>This sekrit group culture is exactly why this site's been turned into a fucking cesspool
How would you know? How do you even know this site was ever good?
You look really fucking stupid right now. Stop, and lurk more.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (14 KB, 206x224) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
14 KB, 206x224
>>125822
Not op, also lurk more? Fucking again?
>>
>>126043
Yes, follow it reddit-kun.
>>
>>126063
I will soon become one of you. Although i don't plan on abandoning reddit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.