[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle of the Sphinx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
I'm requesting an alternative answer to the riddle of the Sphinx. The riddle is "What is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three in the evening?" and the original answer is "Man".

What else fits this description?
>>
A common joke answer is, "One of those new pokemon idgaf"

Another answer I just came up with is the Kangaroo. The Kangaroo crawls at first, then hops on two legs, and finally requires its tail to stabilize itself and leans back on it.

Another somewhat tragic answer that is really just Man is "Army Buddies." They start alone, they gain a friend, then one of them loses a leg and the other carries him by the shoulder, limping home.
>>
>>12033
I confused myself writing the army buddies one.

First they walk together, then one of them is blown up by a land mine, and then the one that didn't get blown up picks his friend up.
>>
File: 14322304832423498.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
14322304832423498.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>12033
Pretty good answer, thanks.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.