[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need the gg release of Hidan no Aria but the torrents are dead,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1451437743746.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451437743746.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
I need the gg release of Hidan no Aria but the torrents are dead, can somebody either seed or uplaod a mega?
>>
I've got Coalgirls-Chihiro release, is that suitable?
>>
>>119738
Sorry, I need the memesubs.
>>
>>119738
>implying you can watch Hidan no Aria without the memesubs
It's like watching Ghost Stories without the original dub.

>>119722
Have you tried XDCC?
>>
>>119893
At the risk of starting this shitstorm again, http://member.nzbclub.com/search.aspx?q=gg+hidan+aria

Personally I think it's sour grapes, but there are people here who vehemently oppose some ways of choosing out of "free, easy, risk-free; pick two".
>>
>>119914
>$0.001 have been deposited in your account
Gratz, Rajeed.
>>
>>119919
And there we go again.

Despite:
- Usenet being not one single company but a coalition of competing service providers, none of whom were named anywhere.
- It being demonstrated here (on two occasions in as many days) to offer quick safe and easy access to releases that simply aren't available anywhere else on the internet

Here you are again claiming that the only reason someone might recommend it is because he's being paid.

I think you're just poor and jelly.
>>
>>119943
>$0.001 have been deposited in your account
>>
>>119893
Yeah, I should have tried that as well, but the solution was much simpler, there was an unofficial batch with seeders and I originally just checked their nyaa account.
One again could have been avoided if I were not retarded.
>>
>>119893
>Ghost Stories

Now THIS is a meme perpetuated by some idiots who only ever saw the English dub and were like "Oh man I love all these jokes catered to an American audience, this dub must be so much better." The original version of the show is and always has been quite good.

There are good dubs, but there's no such thing as a "better" dub.
>>
>>120260
There's VERY few dubs that are better than the original japanese. I'd say it's only 3: Ghost Stories, Baccano and Black Lagoon.

And no, without the original dub, Ghost Stories is absolute garbage. Reminder: The DVDs had 2 subtitle tracks, a properly translated one, and a "dubtitles(TM)" one. Also, a year or two after the original memedub came out, a proper dub came out as well. And properly translated, the show was shit.
>>
>>120267
It was not garbage, it was just ok.
And 90% of the memedub jokes are just LOLSORANDUMBXD and even if they were all great, it is still just them talking whatever over the scenes, if you look over the fact that you get a few cheap chuckles out of it, the series is still the same, just worse.
>>
>>119722
>gg release of Hidan no Aria
there are better ways to study Japanese
>>
>>120260
>The original version of the show is and always has been quite good.

No. No it isn't. Say what you want about the "meme dub" but the original story is shitty and boring.
>>
test
>>
test 2
>>
test 3
>>
test 4
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.