[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: iphone-6-plus-reachability.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6-plus-reachability.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
I snooped around on the wifes iphone, how can i reset the battery usage information? im dead if someone cant help me. 6pluss and ios 9 i believe.
Does fully charging the phone reset the log? any help would be highly apreciated.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>The year of the Lord MMXVI
>being pussywhipped
>marrying a macfag
>>
>>117202
Either her or my hand, after this i fear is only the hand again.
>>
>>117203
Why would she care that much that you were on her phone, just say you needed to browse the internet or something and was to lazy to get out of bed?
>>
Wouldn't the reset itself indicate that something was done?
It's like burning off your fingerprints or something.
>>
>>117210
thing is i spent a good 40 min on the facebook app, and then realizing that "in the last 24 hours" that app had been used 55 min. If she sees that, she would know i have been medling in her affairs so to speak. so im pretty fucked if i cant find a solution. Google dont want to help me.
>>
>>117211
Good point, its just the severity of how fucked i am at this point. I was sure as hell shes been doing the nasty behind my back. I have sloped so low as to snoop in her phone in a moment of weak judgement.
>>
>>117220
Why not just tell her you used her phone to browse facebook because you couldn't find yours, sign her out, sign in your account and be completly casual about it. If she reacts badly she's either fucking Jamuaul on the side or you married a girl that doesn't trust you in the slightest.
>>
>>117220
>being such a faggot you snoop around instead of having your bitch in her place
You deserve the divorce, split of assets, alimony and child support you're about to get.
>>
>>117202
Smash the phone.
>>
Fess up. You seem to be aware you made a bad call. Shit happens. Maybe don't sell it under the premise you think she'll find out anyway though. It won't be pretty, but it'll always be better than if she finds out herself, draws her own conclusions and has to listen to your pathetic excuses after the fact.
Then have a talk about where your relationship is going. Come up with a solution for your jealousy issues. If you can't help it, there's nothing wrong with going through your spouse's phone - just ask for permission first and repay her in kind. I'm sure there's an arrangement that doesn't annoy your wife much and keeps your jellow demons in check.

Btw, two observations based on the fact your wife leaves her phone lying around unattended for several hours: 1) Good on you, finding a girl that doesn't have her nose in one of these darned things every ten minutes is getting harder and harder. 2) For fuck's sake, teach the girl proper security! She should definitely lock her phone. Against her jealous husband, but more importantly against whoever gets their dirty fingers on her phone. Jesus Christ, that thing is a disaster waiting to happen.

>>117224
>If she reacts badly you married a girl that doesn't trust you in the slightest.
Oh the irony. Oh the delicious fucking irony.
>>
>>117193
Just leave it on for ten hours and she'll think she just left the app open or whatever.Though i think i'm a bit late for the suggestion.
>>
>>117193
next time you want to go snooping, backup the phone on itunes and use iExplorer to check messages,calls etc (plenty of free versions on kat.cr)
>>
>>117400
You can't "leave apps open" on iOS. It doesn't work that way.

>>117399
The thing has a fingerprint sensor. Only an idiot would intentionally disable it.
>>
If looking through your wife's phone is grounds for a breakup, then your relationship is probably already toast to begin with.
>>
Turn it off and toss it away?
Pretend that she lost it or something.
>>
>>117193
You sound like you are Norbit.
If so you are just fucked, embrace your fate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.