[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Music Collection Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Tachibana.Kanade.full.1703474.jpg (547 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tachibana.Kanade.full.1703474.jpg
547 KB, 1920x1080
At my job I listen to Japanese music all day, for about 9 hours. My library is a pretty decent size (42 GB, all Japanese), but I don't have anything from anime in there unless an artist releases the track on their album (Ex. LiSA put Crossing Field from SAO on one of her albums). I want to add more anime stuff to my library since it sounds different from the Japanese stuff that I normally listen to, but it would be a pain in the butt to go find a bunch of stuff. Does anyone have a large folder of stuff that they could share with me? Extra points if you keep it all organized by the series it's from.
>>
>>115223
I actually just started gathering the OST of animes I though had nice music. It's going to take awhile for everything to complete downloaded, but it's semi automated.
>>
I like to listen to this sometimes.
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=678742
>>
>>115228
>4.3 GB
>5 Seeders

Woo, this might take a while. Haha.
>>
>>115228
>>115229
Scratch that, it's not downloading at all.
>>
>>115227
I just noticed your comment. I really need to dig through my backlogs and download the songs for the shows I enjoyed. The problem is I really need to get out there and watch more stuff, so that's not really helping things. But I'm not too worried about getting somebody's master list though because if there's any songs I like I'll check out the series it's form.

Mind sharing when it's done?
>>
>>115230
Try this then. It has a DDL of the first 11 albums.
https://randomnessthing.com/?s=Exit+Trance+Presents+Speed+Anime+Trance+Best+Music
>>
>>115233
Thanks. Is it only remixes? I'm more so looking for original versions.
>>
>>115234
Yes, they're remixes.
I hope you can find something.
>>
>>115231
It'll take a while to finish and upload, but sure. It's at 18GB at the moment.
>>
>>115242
Holy shit, dude. Is it just openings and endings or like every piece of audio in a series? I'm only really interested in stuff that has lyrics for now.
>>
>>115245
It started out specific songs, but devolved into entire sound tracks.
>>
>>115252
You're a madman, haha.
>>
/r/ing your 42GB library OP
>>
>>115296
also the first torrent works fine for me, getting ~3000K in, should only take half an hour
>>
>>115296
Huh?
>>
File: anime music library.jpg (146 KB, 770x733) Image search: [Google]
anime music library.jpg
146 KB, 770x733
40.5 GB collection of anime music. There are a few OSTs mixed in there, but mostly it's just OPs and EDs.

I have a playlist with 76 songs on it that's basically my favorites that I listen to all the time, would you like that?
>>
There's a rythm game called osu! which has almost a million beatmaps and 98% of them are what you are looking for.
>>
>>115227
>>115242
>>115252
This thing ended up being 57GB~ of OST, OP, and EDs. Like >>115364 I have a personal folder consisting of 120~ hand-picked songs I actually listen to.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.