[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /wsr/ we are preparing an online shop for selling se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Hello /wsr/

we are preparing an online shop for selling selfmade sewn articles for critters.

We are in need of someone that can provide a nice shop logo and shop surroundings for the shop.

What we need is:
> a fat (not too fat) rat with a crown (Rat King) with a soft malt paste (critters love this) as a scepter
> the Rat King owns his castle within his nation. So the shop surrounding shall be on a green and grassy meadow showing the castle.
> maybe the shop logo could include a wooden sign showing Rat Kings Nation "that way"
> the surroundings can show other critters (bunnies, guineapeags, hamsters, etc.)

The shop logo has the following pixels:
980x320 px
The outer shop surroundings have:
710x1050 px left and right

The whole scenario should be drawn in a manga style. Or suprise us, with another art style. :)

You can send the drafts to the following email:
[email protected]

If we really like your work, we could also discuss payment for your work in return for us to use it "legally"
(but we can not afford three figure payments. :( )

Your work is much appreciated!
Thank you! :)
>>
> the surroundings can show other critters (bunnies, guineapeags, hamsters, etc.)
The critters could do their "every day" job.
Some could train in the militia and goof around at that.
others could wash dirty cloth.
You can be creative there too. :)
>>
File: 1449193066569.jpg (49 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1449193066569.jpg
49 KB, 429x410
>>113486
Your thread was still alive you know? See: >>112964
On 4chan you can just "bump" a thread by replying with whatever and it will go up the pages.
>>
Oh.. sorry, I did not expect it to be alive after several hours. The other boards are too fast. :)

Sorry for that.
>>
>>113504
Not a problem, but that means you didn't check your old thread. Maybe someone replied to you and you wouldn't know it, just saying.
While we are at it, please learn how to quote. READ THE FAQ! http://www.4chan.org/faq#quote
>>
File: 111x111.jpg (456 KB, 788x1196) Image search: [Google]
111x111.jpg
456 KB, 788x1196
>>113504
some questions

don't know about "surroundings" but usually websites that feature illustrations have the entire background frame as illustration with clean spaces for information (pic related) would that be ok?

the logo is king rat right?

do you have a deadline like a few days a week?

also do you have a picture of "soft malt paste" i don't really know what that means.
>>
>>113509

well, a complete background would work too, as long as the single articles are shown correct. As long as they are perfectly readable, it should be fine.

This is a picture of the malt paste I mentioned.
Rats are dying for this stuff. I can't scientifically explain why that is. They would walk over dead bodies for it. :)

No, we do not have a deadline. We are at the very beginning and just registered our domain.

Thank you. :)
>>
>>113516
ok good to know. one last q. does the company have a name? so it could be included with the logo as well..
>>
>>113586

it's called Rat Kings Nation. :)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.