[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Webms thread #7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
Michigan, Florida, and Ohio coming up!

Also

>JOY BEHAR DEFENDING DONALD J. TRUMP

WAT

Previous thread >>954618

WebM for Retards
https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>978686
>>978703
This is infinitely more tolerable without 500 cackling hens screaming and whooping every time one of the womyn speaks. They seriously need to lose the audience.
>>
>>978686
>complains about talking about Trump's dick
They do realize that Rubot made the comment about his hands and then the moderators brought it up again, right?
>>
File: Trump_Show_us_your_penis.webm (4 MB, 416x256) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Show_us_your_penis.webm
4 MB, 416x256
>>
This is all well and good but Trump is going to become president
Bernie isn't going to get close
Sure ain't voting for Hilary because of who funds her
that is if shes even allowed to carry on running for president
>>
>>979049
They all look like absolute degenerates.
Every single one of them looks as if they have something wrong with them.
>>
>>979067
You sound like trump, attacking a person's appearance instead of argument
>>
>>978724
>>978711
>>978707
>>978703
>cringe
Difficult to watch.
Everyone on these "types of shows" act so entitled and righteous.
>>
>>979068
>commercial about his penis over lighthearted joke he made in response to another joke
>bring up his sagging face
>bring up his hair
>bring up his skin
I'm not going to post one for the good of the thread but just pretend I posted a smug anime face
>>
>>979060
>>979063
how come these are deleted?
>>
>>979068
If they look like a drowsy spastic/kicked in potato - they shouldn't be allowed to vote. People that usually look like this are all round illogical and stupid. Better people make better decisions rather than themselves.
>>
File: trump reality.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump reality.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I want to avoid reposting the staple webms, because then there tends to be no new OC
>>
File: 4chan loves trump.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
4chan loves trump.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>979089
>>
File: Trade War.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Trade War.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>WE'RE ALREADY IN A TRADE WAR
WE'RE ALREADY IN A TRADE WAR
>>
File: Making Deals With Congress.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Making Deals With Congress.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>
>>979176
>>979178
To be honest, I feel like 80-90% of the people who hate on Trump are largely uninformed and only hear about him from news headlines. Not that this is necessarily their fault, it just shows how easily the establishment can ruin someone's reputation.
>>
>>979089
I don't like dog Chris Christie but It's a good analogy
>>
>>979176
The idea that you can create manufacturing jobs in the US is absolutely bat shit fucking crazy. Globalization means that the limitations of having manufacturing across the world are only a minor hindrance to revenue. Because of this, you can rapidly exploit people that live in shit holes like china, mexico, vietnam, etc.,
You will never, ever beat a chinese dude who will work for $5 a day, when americans want $15/hr.
>>
>>979213
Well the idea with tariffs is that it'll make up for the cost that they're not spending and make it more economically viable to keep their industry in the states. It won't be lowering workers wages, it'll be a higher price for american companies to create goods overseas and ship them in as opposed to just making them in the states.
>>
>>979217
>>979213
the trick is to drive down demand for cheap shit with nice margins that can support shipping in favor of shit that is actually worth an american wage
>>
>>979213

I dont know about that. Germany for example, has a relatively strong manufacturing sector for a rich nation. The US has always had a relatively strong manufacturing sector. Its generally true that as a nation gets wealthier it becomes more service based, and more dependent on intangible social goods, but its not a hard constraint.

China is so desirable for manufacturing because their labor is dirt cheap, but its not dirt cheap simply because they are poor af, but also because China manipulates the exchange rate for their currency. The chinese pays the price of fixing their currencys exchange rate in the form of inflation, but the chinese government has wisely determined that its worth it.

disclaimer, I got my bachelors in economics.
>>
>>979213
The Chinese have a fuck ton of rules against us selling our shit to them. And so do a lot of places about shit. If we play fair but they don't, the economics fuck us over.
>>
>>979068
They lost me when they said unpromted, Foxnews brought it up, either way I dont care, Ive been old enough to vote for 8 years now... I almost cared, but now I dont.

If you care, go out and vote...
>>
>>979187
I originally liked him, but the possibility that other up and coming Republicans use his techniques and rhetoric is dangerous. Imagine a Ted Cruz with Trump levels of support.
>>
>>979049
Why are liberals such effete losers? The people who made this, much like John Oliver, were probably thinking they were actually doing harm to Trump and pat themselves on the back for it.
>>
>>979213
>You will never, ever beat a chinese dude who will work for $5 a day, when americans want $15/hr.
Unless you make Americans work for $4.99 an hour, which Trump has more or less implied within the beginning of his campaign "workers get paid too much" etc...
>>
>>979049
>liberals spending all their money on these stupid ads
They're going to be kicking themselves when they realize how much time and effort they wasted
>>
America is finished

Trump is it's final dying breath

Enjoy it while you can my friends, it's all downhill from here, the manufacturing is all gone, the myth of service and information economies bringing wealth to all will be smashed.
>>
>>979343
It was brought up by the Fox moderators, but Rubio originally called Trump out on his dick size
It goes to prove my theory that Cubans are faggots
>>
>>979380
It's a college humor sketch they are making money on that sketch
>>
>>979083
They should bring back voting taxes and that only property owners can vote.

Then all the apartment dwelling citycucks would stop ruining things.
>>
>>978686
>2:05
>cannot control they guy
>see hands

Oy vey?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>979763
No, John Oliver is doing this now because he has always been a leftist commentator

Also if money corrupts politics why are we looking at potentially electing a billionaire

Doesn't matter who gives him money because he is more interested in making more money by swaying politics personally
>>
>>979049
Liberals.
>OMG Trump made a statement about his dick. How gross !
>Can't stop talking about Trump's dick afterwards.

This is why he is winning.
>>
>>979823
This is pure cringe. Did they ever get into a history class ?
How the fuck is Trump's behavior comparable to Hitler's ? What is Trump's equivalent to Mein Kampf ? Where are the SAs ? Where is the the fascist symbolism ? Where is the racial supremacism ?

>"Omg people raise hands and he talk about closing borders he must be Hitler".

If it's about raising hands and building walls, he's closer to Stalin than Hitler, you morons.
>>
>>979900
>he is more interested in making more money by swaying politics personally
[citation needed]
This kind of thing really pisses me off (yes, also when rightists do it); you have assumed the most sinister intentions and then you spread that assumption around like it's a stone cold fact.
>>
>>980161
The most sinister intentions must be assumed for safety

There is only one candidate running for president that, if he has sinister intentions are within boundaries that wouldn't be completely corrupt, and that is this guy
>>
>>980169
I take that back, I don't think Rubio or kasich are too sinister either but they will only win through contested convention
>>
File: s.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
s.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>980169
that guy wants all Americans to starve to death, like in the Soviet Ukraine famine.

he also wants to shoot people just for wearing capitalist clothes.

see, I can do it too. :^)
>>
>>979090
this should be a 4chan banner
>>
>>980169
The same guy that said white people don't know what it is like to be poor?
>>
>>980182
He meant poor by institutionalized generations of direct racist policy
>>
>>980176
And trump wants to have another genocide
>>
>>980169

>The most sinister intentions must be assumed for safety

>for safety

Whats at risk here? What needs safety? Only your shallow inferences about other people being evil.

>>980161 knows whats up.
>>
>>980189
If gargamel ran for president on the position of creating subsidized housing for smurfs near a gold foundary, as well as the position of switching back to the gold standard would it be wise to support him without looking at the most sinister possible intentions?

No, and that's why I didn't vote for Ron Paul
>>
>>980194

In your example you suggest 'looking into the most sinister possible intentions'. Sounds like a good idea. What you suggested was 'assuming' 'the most sinisiter intentions', which you know, is totally different. In your example you use gargamel, which I assume is a famously evil person. Try and example that doesnt assume your conclusion.
>>
File: Gargamel_Shivers.gif (203 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Gargamel_Shivers.gif
203 KB, 400x300
>>980200
Really? You don't know who gargamel is?

Pic related, he was the main villain in the smurfs, he was known for wanting to capture Smurfs and melt them down into gold (later he started to just want to eat them)
>>
>>980200
Assuming the most sinister intentions is vital, if more people assumed George w Bush was just a rehash of his father we could have foreseen that he just wanted to finish his father's war and we never would have entered Iraq, and we wouldn't be dealing with Isis now
>>
>>980214

What the fuck made you think I wanted to talk about smurfs?
>>
>>980184
This. Trump even wrote it in his book while he was in prison. Trump's attempted coup of the federal government, his trial and his conviction to 5 years of imprisonment really soured him on the Mexicans.
>>
>>980222

Hold the phone.

> if more people assumed George w Bush was just a rehash of his father

So 'being a rehash of your father' is the same as 'being sinister'? Huh?

What if GHWB was a great person? And what if GWB emulated a great person? Then would an assumption of sinister intent still be good? You should pick anecdotes who arent complimentary. Which politician do you like?

Its like you are saying 'we should assume politicians are sinister, because they are sinister', which means that you are just misleading by saying 'assumption'. You just think politicians are generally bad and you would like to obstruct them. To you its not really a matter of assessing how evil anyone is, because youve already concluded they are evil.
>>
>>980229
Not to mention him getting rejected from art school
>>
>>980232
You are cherry picking
>>
>>980182
source on this
>>
>>979187
I agree with this. I was talking to a few friends who are all going on about how bad Trump is and I thought I'd see what they knew, so I asked about their policies and they didn't know a single fucking one.

But the reason they told me as to why they hate him? "He's racist and sexist". The average voter is a dumbass and so are my friends.
>>
>>979083
>shouldn't be allowed to vote
This is the least patriotic statement made in this thread. You're lining up to be a member of the Fourth Reich because inside, you're weak and you're terrified of living with compromise. You don't deserve the freedom of a citizen if you are unwilling to defend the freedom of every citizen, regardless of whether you disagree with the way they live their lives. Get your shit together.
>>
>>980352

>weak, terrified of living with compromise

Or maybe he doesn't want shit genes to keep getting spread, so that the world can focus on truly being better :^)
>>
>>980363
Australian detected
>>
>>
File: 1392155333866.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1392155333866.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>979049
>Put your dick where your mouth is
Seriously, you guys have skin as thin as Trump's if you don't find this hilarious.
>>
>>980540

Shes not that smart. Who is she even?

You have to get a majority of the delegates, and at Trumps current pace he wont get a majority. So he will plausibly win, but he will have to do better than he has been.
>>
>>980299

Who did I cherry pick? You are the one whos 'cherry picked' GWB and Rand Paul. In fact Ive been criticizing you for doing so. You are delusional.
>>
>>980614
She's a lefty talking head with her own show. She hates everything Trump stands for. The neat thing is how she defends Trump for representing the voters and democracy. So, even a super lefty can see how fucked up the anti-Trump elites are for trying to take away a legitimate win from Trump.
>>
>>980169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE
>>
>>980699

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCtiwBrWHUc
>>
>>980182
>>980317

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
>>
>>980184

genocide of who
>>
>>980614
trump is currently 105% above his delegate target
>>
>>980705
He's obviously quoting the person he's talking about
>>
>>980705
He's out of touch with reality
>>
America will be off far worse if Trump is elected.

It also seems obvious the small minded 4channers are rallying behind Trump not because of what he says, but just because of how much of a troll he is and how much he lies.

Edgy.
>>
>>981018
Donald Trump did not steal your money, raise your taxes, or quadruple the price of food. Donald Trump is not stirring a race war, did not leave any US troops in Benghazi to be slaughtered by Muslims, he did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Donald Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the middle east. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel our military and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy and increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all the terrorists of Guantanamo Bay. Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in media, non stop.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the criminals occupying our government, are not.

The media is the modern day democratic party.

Save our culture. Stop listening to them.
>>
>>981021
Woah calm your autism.

Donald Trump is a clown. He's George W. Bush times 10. He lies and acts, he has experience on being TV. He's nothing more than what Arnold was, but Arnold is a lovable huggable big teddy bear.

Trump? Trump is an old bald rich dictator who wants to literally gas the jews. Not jews, but muslims and mexicans. He wants to bring back waterboarding and torture methods. He is going to go nuclear on countries if he is elected and we all know if he does that the entire world will look at America in a far worse light than they ever did and he even might spark enough conflicts for World War 3 to happen.

Edgy. Now fuck off shill.
>>
>>981031
The only thing you said that has any ground to stand on is waterboarding, he wants to remove illegal aliens and keep potential islamic terrorists from entering our country. This whole world war three thing you're spouting about him is already in the making with the Turkey/Russia/Syria situation, and will likely happen regardless if he makes it into office or not.

Go ahead and spout more buzzwords if you want, but your reasoning against Trump is flawed at best.
>>
>>979823
>everyone i dont like is hitler
>>
>>978686
>women talking about politics
>>
>>980169
i hope this old cunt dies of a heart attack
>>
>>981031
>edgy
>trump is bald dictator who wants to gas muslims and mexicans
>waterboarding is completely non-lethal and doesn't harm long term health, but it's mean so we should use it to stop the really bad people.
>Edgy

Nice talking points champ, now I don't need to read HuffPost today.
>>
>>979049
They should've titled the video "Trying so hard, so very very hard"
>>
>>979187
My thoughts too. People just throw out buzz words for why they don't like him, but hardly any can actually name some policy change he wants to enact that they're against.
>>
>>980169
Yes vote for the guy who's made his election campaign around creating new government programs that will add AT LEAST 18 TRILLION to our country's debt.

>Current US debt: 19.105 Trillion
>Said last night wants to add 18 Trillion
>>"I'll make the 1% pay for it!"
>>Total net-worth and personal wealth of the 1%.... 1.83 Trillion
>>>Even if you take everything they own you still have a deficit of 16.17 T(plus the existing 19.1 T)
>>> Now have a US debt of 35.275 Trillion

Sanders is great choice if you like your recessions hard, fast, and eternal.
>>
>>979373
>$5 a day
>$4.99 an hour
gold star
>>
>>981077
>something costs $18 trillion
>that means all of that cost is going to be paid for with debt
Teach me more economics senpai
>>
File: the wrong way.webm (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the wrong way.webm
4 MB, 480x360
>>
>>980705
The older you get the more senile you get.
The older you get the more wise you get.
There's a golden zone between being wise and being senile. Donald is 69, Bernie is 78.
Putting Bernie in front of a camera shows this.
>>
>>978753
Hm.
>>
>>980736

What do you mean? Right now hes at 44% of the total awarded delegates. 44% isnt enough.

If he wins 44% of the remaining delegates he will end up with 1081 in total, and google is telling me you need 1237 to win.
>>
>>981055
U 2 m8
>>
>>981062
>actually defending bringing back torture

>"b-but if we use it on 'bad people' then it's surely warranted "

go fuck yourself, Sam Harris
>>
>>981113
>stuffed crust used to be $10
Fuck
>>
>>981259

>muh waterboarding
>meanwhile muzzies beheading and drowning people in steel cages on a daily basis

You think animals are going to stop attacking if you just sit there and take it? We don't have to stoop all the way down to their level, but where we are now isn't enough.
>>
File: filename.webm (1 MB, 520x380) Image search: [Google]
filename.webm
1 MB, 520x380
>>981113
>>
>>981018
>America will be off far worse if Trump is elected.

If America goes, so does the rest of the world. So, Trump has the leverage to negotiate all sorts of shit from everyone else. If China, Japan, Mexico, or anyone else don't want to fall into another Great Depression, they'll give us what we want.
>>
>>981321

> We don't have to stoop all the way down to their level, but where we are now isn't enough.

What kind of retarded imbred logic is this? Theres no advantage to what you are calling 'stooping'. We shouldnt torture at all. Its not okay. It doesnt matter if they do far worse. It doesnt make us any better at stopping ISIS to torture them.
>>
>>979049
>unpromted
Little Rubio made claims about it first why not attack him fucking cucks
>>
>>981685
Thats not how it works, dawg.
Please advance your understanding of non-american civilisation.

Trump may be fine for America, but the rest of the world doesn't particularly feel it owes you any favors.
America would like other countrys to help its agression, perhaps unaware how their foriegn policy has been perceived internationally.

I like the states, but I've seed puppies with greater external awareness of other beings than America.
>>
>>981697
Ehh. Torturing suspects makes you monsters, villans, hippocrates, and is such astonishingly bad PR that you'll mobilize the moderates.

Having said all of that and believing it, if a prisoner believes that his OWN nation would torture and then execute him, and the other guys are just going to try to scare him, hes more motivated to resist interrogation.

Information acquired under torture is however absurdly, ridiculously unreliable.
Torture someone and he'll swear his own mother is a serial killer if he thinks it will make you stop. Is that kind of intel really of any use?
>>
File: lying about meat.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lying about meat.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>981803
We've got all the leverage. Europe is falling apart, China is slowly imploding, and India is still decades away from reaching its potential. If the world would rather deal with them than America, they'll be free to. We don't need to care about the world. They world needs to care about us. And if they don't, they'll go the way of Russia or North Korea.
>>
>>981893
THE BANTZ
>>
>>979083
So..... Like starship troopers? In some way?
>>
>>981893
>using dead meat
You can really see frustration now
>>
>>981893
>MUH DIK

fucking hate niggers.
>>
>>981806

Cool, way to not address the topic at hand.

Why should whether or not Muslims torture have anything to do with whether or not we torture?
>>
>>978686
>he wants to raise taxes
where? his website has lower taxes
>>
>>978707
>any republican gets nominated iim going to move to canada
>nominated
>>
>>981314
$10 in the past is a greater amount of money than $10 today. You would be wise not to forget to adjust for inflation. That sort of economic illiteracy is common for the average person, and it leads to a lot of extremely fucking retarded misunderstandings of economic history.
>>
>>982080

He wants huge tax increases on businesses that outsource jobs.

That's a super liberal idea which is why the republican establishment is freaking out that he's so popular with "conservative" voters.
>>
>>980169

Trump completely and utterly BTFO.
>>
>>982138
>He wants huge tax increases on businesses that outsource jobs.

Yup, that shit's gonna end up raising costs of goods and services as well. Just goes to show that being a successful businessman doesn't mean you understand economics.

>That's a super liberal idea which is why the republican establishment is freaking out that he's so popular with "conservative" voters.

Are you kidding? A massive amount of conservatives think this is a good idea. Remember the whole shitstorm about mexicans taking all our jobs? Many conservatives are nationalists when it comes to how they view job markets.
>>
>>982024
such a crybaby
>>
>>981685
>If China, Japan, Mexico, or anyone else don't want to fall into another Great Depression, they'll give us what we want.
You're delusional to think America crashing and burning wouldn't greatly help China, and russia.
>>
>>981685
America is already heavily in debt, I don't think we'd be affected too much when we have Russia and China being able to take over
>>
File: unstumpedvorbis.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
unstumpedvorbis.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>978703
The media is trying to force this "Trump is Hitler" narrative so fucking hard. /pol/ needs to chill the fuck out if they actually want the dude to get elected.

He hasn't said anything remotely fascistic. All powers Trump has threatened to use are provided by the Constitution.

The desperation of the 24-hour Trump hate machine just makes me fucking cringe.
>>
>>982138
>super liberal to have tariffs
that is genuinely the most retarded thing i've seen posted in this board
>>
>>982569
I agree with you. I even see many of my fellow libertarians spreading misinformation about him, and it's fucking frustrating.
>>
>>982525
Seeing how closely China's economy is tied up in the USA's, I'm sure we'd drag it down with us. Russia would be fine.
>>
>>982696
This is probably true. A lot of wealth in China depends on international trade with the US. If the US economy suffered, so would the global economy, and especially China's economy.
>>
File: Stock Market Stops.webm (4 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
Stock Market Stops.webm
4 MB, 360x640
>>
>>982569
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/trump-hitler-comparisons-213711
>>
File: hamm.gif (483 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
hamm.gif
483 KB, 500x221
>>982525
Their entire economy is based on us buying their shit. They have 1 trillion plus of our debt. What fucking world are you living in?
>>
File: Ted Cruz Booger.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz Booger.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Suddenly a wild Cruz appears
>>
>>982525

Pffft yeah I'm sure China will benefit immensely from not having anyone to buy their shit anymore. Dumbass.
>>
>>982866
>it appears out of his mouth
>>
>>982569

Best part is it's winning him the election. How many billions do you think you'd have to spend for the amount face time Trump is getting?

Every TV channel. Every news paper. Every talk show. Even the Democratic debates talk about Trump and how he's unstoppable.

I can't remember the last time this much coverage was done about fucking anything.

I don't understand how all these fucking dumbasses don't understand the old adage "Any publicity is good publicity". If they really wanted Trump to lose they'd just fucking ignore him and talk more about Clinton being amazing. Because Bernie isn't winning shit.
>>
>>981685
I dont think 'Great Depressions' really work like that.

Really I dont think the president can do much to affect the world economy. Big huge economic trends are beyond the presidents terms or responsibilities.

Like, it might suck for Mexico (and the US) if there was some horrible trade policy implemented in the US, but it wouldnt induce a depression. It would just make the lives of Mexicans and Americans that much worse.

>>982525
> Being insane

World economy dog. We all trade with each other.

>>982383

No u
>>
>>981018

>implying Danger Donald is going to do anything even mildly extreme

He's a pandering faggot with unlimited money. He has exactly zero set in stone policies right now and it's less than a year before election day.

Trump is going to stand up, do nothing and scream. And even if he does he isn't going to have the power to bring shit down. Most Republicans and almost every Democrat is going to shoot down any bill he tries to pass in the House or Senate.

He is potentially the death of the current Republican party. And that's worth a vote and 4 years of mild shittiness.

It's not like Clinton is any better whatsoever. He conduct of never mentioning Sander's name and doing everything she can to keep him out of any media attention is tribute to how much of a back stabbing whore she is.

And if by some twist of fate Sander's wins hes going to be landlocked by a Republican controlled house and senate.

The only decent choice is Trump.
>>
>>982569

> All powers Trump has threatened to use are provided by the Constitution.

Not really..?

Trump said that the individual mandate in Obamacare is good. I think that violates the commerce clause (I mean, SCOTUS disagreed but...). Torture has got to be constitutionally forbidden. The amount of economic assertiveness necessary for his policies have got to violate the constitution.

I mean, you could argue that he could get away with all these things. That the courts wouldnt oppose him. But he would still be just as liable as say, Obama, to the constitutional complaints from conservatives. Trump wouldnt bring the US federal executive to the modest, law-abiding, textualist demeanor conservatives are looking for.

>The desperation of the 24-hour Trump hate machine just makes me fucking cringe.

IKR. Wikipedia lists the campaign spending of each candidate. Rubio and Cruzs campaign spending each double Trumps.
>>
>>982164

If every single company outsourced it's manufacturing overseas sure. Except this is the real world where a decent amount of products are still produced in the US.

So yeah goods will go up a bit. However thanks to competitors having zero reason to increase the cost of their goods it won't be by much.

Also they are talking about poorer conservatives. Every conservative with any amount of money wrapped up in these businesses is shitting their pants red. Hilariously, these are often high end Republicans.
>>
>>979049
Why do they all look like they're in varying states of anemia or AIDS progression?
>>
>>978707
The media loves to chop up clips and take them out of context like that. Trump's not the only one they do that to.
>>
>>979733
The best way to attack Hillary is on her being bought and paid for
>>
>>979900
Money corrupts politicians because
>lobby group pays them ten million, lobby group gets their interests first

Trump has 10 billion dollars, he doesn't give a shit about lobby group chump change
>>
File: TRUMPGOD.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPGOD.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>
>>983145
4 billion, and Bernie hasn't accepted any special interest money (the nurses union started making ads for him without his permission, but he had them stop because he felt they were too pointed at Hillary)
>>
>>983145
Because he is his own lobby
>>
>>983349
Everyone is their own lobby.
>>
I have never heard of this nigga but he just went pro-wall on national TV so he gets a webm.
>>
>>982896
88% of congress is up for reelection this year. This is the right time for a Sanders presidency.
>>
>>979795
>immediately gets cut off

lel
>>
>>979823
>logical woman gets cut off and bickered to death and drowned out by clapping
>>
>>983390
Yeah, but Bernie is a lobby for the people while trump is a lobby for corporate interest
>>
>>982872
Little late, but it actually started from his nose. there was a better video showing it falling from his nose onto his lip.
>>
>>979763
hundreds of thousands "over the years" to mother fucking HBO is unequivocably "N-O-T" a lot of money you fucking shit stain.
>>
>>982898
I don't know how gov't control of trade between states and other nations influences the individual HC mandate.
Torture isn't forbidden.
His economic assertiveness comes from the commerce clause.
>>
>>980169
he's right. trump is diabolical, nefarious, and stands for everything wrong with America. I don't understand this race. I really dont: Republicans are supposed to vote for their own interests and Democrats their own, that's not complicated.

The fact that EITHER SIDE is considering allowing Trump to become president is proof that our electorate is completely incompetent and our political system is completely broken. Here's a guy who basically runs around acting "edgy" and "devil may care" and whenever he says some retarded shit it's like "oh he was jk" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>>
>>980970
>>980970
>>980970

No, he's not. Pay attention libtard

If you read the transcript, or actually just pay attention, he explicitly says "I would say" before going on about how white people don't know what it's like to be poor.

> To answer your question (what racial blind spots do you have) I would say, and i think it's similar to what the Secretary said, when you're white you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto, you don't know what it's like to be poor...
>>
>>982898

>torture has got to be constitutionally forbidden

Newsflash: It isn't. The Constitution does not say anything regarding torture.
>>
>>983407

>completely ignoring that incumbents win more than 95% of the time

you're an idiot
>>
>>983392

aw yissss

Being pro-wall isn't anti-Mexican. It's anti-illegal immigration.
>>
File: Soulja Trump.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Soulja Trump.webm
3 MB, 640x640
>>
>>983539

But it does say a lot about how the courts should operate. The constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment. If it would be cruel or unusual to torture someone as punishment, surely its not more acceptable to torture someone not as punishment.

Thats got to violate due process. Would it be okay for a cop to torture a random person? No. So why would it be okay for law enforcement to torture of someone being detained? Why would it be okay for law enforcement to torture someone whos just awaiting trial?

>>983515

No thats a bad reading of the commerce clause. Modern legal interpretation of the commerce clause basically says 'the government can do anything', which obviously- being unlimited in its scope- grants the government more power than the framers intended (it would make no sense to enumerate limited powers, that actually enabled the government to do everything it wants). In King vs Burwell SCOTUS read the the commerce clause to justify compelling people to engage in economic activity. Thats not right. The government can not only punish any sort of activity, but it can also compel activity from non-activity under the commerce clause.

>>983448

> Trump Bad. Bernie Good.
>>
>>983629
Trump literally speaks hatred of human beings

Bernie literally only speaks about helping other human beings

Therefore your summary is correct.

Trump Bad. Bernie Good.
>>
>>983420
George doesn't want the truth spreading.
>>
>>983684
>Trump literally speaks hatred of human beings

You forgot to call him Hilter and racist and fascist and bigoted and sexist and orange as well.
>>
>>983347
This guy has literally 0 understanding of geopolitics. I hope he wins just to watch the utter disaster his presidency will be. Will be 10x more comical than bush.
>>
>>983684

> literally speaks hatred
> literally only speaks about helping other human beings

Must be comfy living in that simplified world of yours.

Its my sincere opinion that the government shouldnt be in the business of helping people. To the extent that anyone is helped should be incidental.
>>
>>984289
Then why have a fucking government
>>
File: make me president.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
make me president.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>984331

To keep the composure of society. To protect peoples rights. To maintain freedom within its borders.

When you say 'the government should help people' its like you think the government is the same kind of thing as McDonalds. Its like you think that its just the duty of the government to make people happy, and if that was accomplished by delivering ice cream to everyone so be it. Its not. Helping people, and protecting their rights are often mutually exclusive. Making people happy often comes at the cost of their freedom, or someone elses.
>>
>>984349

>Airhorn
>>
>>983972

Everything comes down to business, deals and money, and his man is man is successful in all of those fields.
>>
>>984358
>To keep the composure of society. To protect peoples rights. To maintain freedom within its borders.
All of those things should be left to the free market.
>>
File: 2352523523.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2352523523.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>984349
>>
>>980363
>shit genes

like you know one fucking thing about genetics. Please stop acting like you know anything at all and go learn things. open your mind and realize that all humans have the same amazing ability to be lucid and intelligent. genius has existed in every race. Yes you can fuck up your children with terrible genetics but those terrible genetics are far far far more complicated than your primitive understanding of crime statistics and skin color.
>>
>>984373
what did you just suggest that you leave human rights to the free market? are you completely insane?
>>
>>
>>984373

Kek, why are you even hear then?

Why argue about the role of government, when you think there is none?
>>
>>984526
here*
>>
>>984395

>tfw when the 2017 State of the Union will have airhorns.

God Bless America.
>>
>>979816
worst snake oil ever
>>
>>981119
>>
>>980169
Bernie really is the only candidate with any sense of integrity. It seems he has actually had to sully is good image just to stay in the race. Hell he had to start calling himself a democrat just to get here.
>>
>>981685
this is literally how ignorant trump idiots are
>>
>>981119
I know plenty of people who stopped maturing at 12. The aging process is far more complicated than this and it is completely different for every human. please stop thinking your retarded opinion has any value whatsoever.
>>
>>981910
literally how ignorant they come out of their echo chamber
>>
>>982569
>The media is trying to force this "Trump is Hitler" narrative so fucking hard

he has earn every single word of it
>>
>>984372
>Everything comes down to business, deals and money,

exempt it doesn't

> and his man is man is successful in all of those fields.

exempt he is really not

thanks for displaying your ignorance tho
>>
>>981697
your entire argument is basically "you can't do this because it hurts my feelings when you torture terrorists that want to kill me"
>>
>>984628
>exempt it doesn't
>exempt he is really not

These are not arguments.
>>
>>984659

Lets put aside whether or not we should torture. The matter of whether or not we should, shouldnt be a consequence of whether or not terrorists do it. Thats what I think. This isnt an argument about whether or not we should torture. Its whether or not torture is a rational response to barbarians. Its not.
>>
>>984666

> These are not arguments.
> If its not an argument its not meaningful
> I refuse to consider what other people think

Im not even the guy you are replying to. Also you are stupid. Also he is right.
>>
>>984621
Not really.
>>
>>984671
>this is how things work
NUH-UH!!!
>this how this person is
N-NO HE ISN'T!

>valid arguments

Well fuck, thanks Einstein for showing me how to disprove anything anyone says with just denial instead of actually explaining why you think/know that way.
>>
>>984677

No see there you go again. Its not about disproving or arguing. You have this retarded fedora tier understanding of writing, and communication.

A good public discourse involves people representing and answering to clashing points of view. A good public discourse might not end conclusively. If someone introduces an atomic statement, one that just declares if something is right or wrong, they are still making a meaningful comment, albeit is a simple one. It doesnt have to be a proof. It doesnt have to be an argument. Hes sharing content you have to answer to as his conversation partner. Sure you might be helpless to answer to his simple declaration, there isnt a lot to work with; but then thats where the conversation ends for you then. You dont fucking whine about it. I mean, Its pitiful to take issue with a simple declaration. In some sense, a simple declaration is a great rhetorical opportunity for you, because you have complete freedom in how to reply. You are unconstrained, because their comment has no content to constraint you. And yet, you reply like the moron you are, saying 'THATS NOT AN ARGUMENT', or green texting 'Nuh uh!'. You could have said anything but you said nothing.

Imagine a politician. His opponent says 'No! No thats wrong!' does he criticize how empty 'Thats wrong' is as a proposition? No. He would look like a buffoon trying to organize little logical rules- as if his opponent had any obligation to following them. No he answers to 'thats wrong'. The politician has something to say. You dont.
>>
>>984689
Why I stated his atomic statement of 'no' to what the other dude was saying and that it wasn't a valid argument, his response had no weight in telling why it wasn't true or why he isn't a certain way. You use politicians as an example, Trump can say 'no' and 'that's a lie' all he wants but it holds zero weight,value, or recognition to anybody unless Trump can actually explain why it's wrong. Does the burden of explanation not land on someone who is denying what another declared? Also, I know a discourse might not end conclusively, but I don't consider the person who replies with a "pitiful take to a issue with a simple declaration" of "nope" as the one who is right on that issue or of enough substance to declare that person right or even reply to that with an actual counter argument.
>>
>>978686
who the fuck are these vapid bimbos, and an aged jew?
>>
>>983512
ok, give me a few hundred thousand dollars then, you incredibly rich person

>>979823
waaa der andi-demidism, fig xddd

waaa wayciissm

oyy veyyy

>>980169
gods sake this faggot is fucking annoying

this guy is literally stalin

>>980296
kek

>>980540
are these two lizards?

>>981018
wrong, he's the last hope

>>981031
>wants to literally gas the jews. Not jews, but muslims and mexicans.
if only

>>981086
aww, you can't even do basic maths? bernie is you're guy then

>>981697
>>981806
would you torture the paris murderers? would the victims do it?

>>981982
they even got the pope to attack, top kek

>>982164
you don't think that companies will manufacture in the US to avoid the tax? If they don't, their competitors will

>>982569
they cired wolf with thier "racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe, hitler" crap, that most people don't give a fucking shit anymore
epecially after all the BLM bullshit

>>982883
but they love their ratings too much

>>982896
>He has exactly zero set in stone policies right now
have you even checked out his positions on his website?
>>
>>983972
what makes you say this?

>>983407
>Sanders presidency
Yeah! lets take those rich bastards stuff! we should all be equally poor

>>983517
hahaha, this guy wants socialism, lets vote to make the rich pay all our bills, no it's not immoral, we deserve it

>>983629
TERRORIST LIVES MATTER!!

>>984434
>open your mind and realize that all humans have the same amazing ability to be lucid and intelligent. genius has existed in every race
yeah, nah. gonna need proof of African genius, you know more than the bullshit of making peanut butter thousands of years after the aztecs did it

>>984628
>exempt he is really not
a $10billion dollar company would seem to indicate thet your wrong

>>984689
that's not a logic
>>
File: Trump Rally_RFT.webm (4 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
Trump Rally_RFT.webm
4 MB, 568x320
>>
>>
>>985561
I'm loving how the crowd fucks the protesters up.
>>
>>985538
>manlets
>>
>>985431

>would you torture the paris murderers? would the victims do it?

>TERRORIST LIVES MATTER!!

They do actually. If lives matter at all (and maybe they really shouldnt be our focus) then it cant be on the basis of them being good or bad guys. You have to care about them. Im not saying the government should never exercise brutal or coercive force, indeed it must. But it shouldnt do so on a spiteful basis. It shouldnt do so just for the satisfaction of evil people suffering. A spiteful government would lose its structural integrity pretty quickly.

>>985449

>that's not a logic

And why would it be? Its almost never useful to discuss logic. One is perfectly 'logical' when they neglect an opportunity to talk about logic. Where ever one feels like noting some logical content, like a rule, the content isnt contingent on it being commented on. We can get by just fine.
>>
>>979763
>Steven Monwhateverhislastnameis

Fuckig dropped
>>
>>
File: Trump Wall.webm (566 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump Wall.webm
566 KB, 720x480
>>
>>979049
Even Trump would laugh at this.
>>
>>983143
When time comes to shove. Trump will do the same he did to Cruz. "I funded you."
Even more with Hillary he can say something like "Getting your husband in my pocket was one of my best investments."
>>
>>985636
>Its almost never useful to discuss logic
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you care more about terrorist lives than innocent Christians getting beheaded? why?
>>
>>985721

> you care more about terrorist lives than innocent Christians getting beheaded? why?

I dont tho. Theres no connection between christians getting beheaded, and whether or not we should torture terrorists. Its not important that the application of brutality between muslims and Americans be symmetric. It accomplishes nothing. 'Respect rights and enforce law unless its with regards to an evil person' is a perversion of justice.
>>
>>985737
are you using logic on me? I thought that was discredited?

why do you care about the human rights of people who want to kill us?
>>
>>985449
>>985431
(You)

Is that what you wanted?
>>
>>
>>985785
fucking niggers and lefties
>>
>>985778
why would I want a response with no substance?

are you retarded?
>>
>>985763

>are you using logic on me? I thought that was discredited?

No I wasnt criticizing logic as a subject. I meant, that its pointless to acknowledge something as logic, or logical. Its dumb to come up with rules of argument, and then misrepresent them as logical rules. The stuff of thought is necessarily logical, so any well formed sentence is a 'use of logic'.

>why do you care about the human rights of people who want to kill us?

Well maybe I dont. I dont really know. I really like law, and I have studied it quite a lot. So maybe its more that I care about an effectual and healthy US government than I do the welfare of the people who have to interact with the US government.

A government simply must care about even the worst people, which isnt to say they should help the worst people. To torture wouldnt further a compelling interest of the government, but to revel in the suffering of those Americans dont like. The US government cannot indulge the fantasies of mobs; the entire concept of rights is to protect individuals from the cruel irrational mood swings of American people, who are at any given time likely a majority. Its the central object of good governance, to obstruct the maniac desires of a voting democratic body; so to torture pointlessly, would represent an inability for the US government to fulfill that central duty.
>>
File: 1403795344842.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1403795344842.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>985670
>sarah silverman
>>
>>981982
that shows a nazi officer so I must disavow this almost great work. Nice try David
>>
>>985857
oy vey
>>
File: Trump Rally Riot 3_11_2016 01.webm (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Trump Rally Riot 3_11_2016 01.webm
4 MB, 400x224
>>
File: Trump Rally Riot 3_11_2016 02.webm (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Trump Rally Riot 3_11_2016 02.webm
4 MB, 400x224
>>
>>
>>
File: typical bernie supporter.webm (4 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
typical bernie supporter.webm
4 MB, 202x360
>>
File: Chicago trump protest.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Chicago trump protest.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
File: taken down by cops.webm (4 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
taken down by cops.webm
4 MB, 202x360
>>
File: protester arrested.webm (4 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
protester arrested.webm
4 MB, 202x360
>>
>>985914
Wow I am now really convinced.

Jk. Fuck you.
>>
>>985795
I should be asking the same thing about your original post
>>
>>
File: White Male.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
White Male.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
File: We Stop Trump.webm (2 MB, 128x224) Image search: [Google]
We Stop Trump.webm
2 MB, 128x224
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>986585
God damn, he got close.
>>
>>985923
>Trump supporter is reasonable and intelligent
>Protester is a marble-mouthed Mexican who can't even explain why she's there

of course lol
>>
>>
>>986597
Well, obviously because Trump is a racist but it didn't look like she wanted to say it on TV because she is respectful.
>>
>>
Longer version.
>>
File: I dunno.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
I dunno.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>986603
>Trump is a racist
1) prove it
2) why is racism bad? it's just short for race-realism
>>
File: 1456023319188.gif (1013 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1456023319188.gif
1013 KB, 500x338
>>986705
>race-surrealism
>race-empiricism
>race-egalitarianism
>race-vegetarianism
>race-prism
>race-antidisestablishmentarianism
>>
>>986656
this guy is broken inside
>>
I didn't know I was on /pol/.
>>
>>986072
>Cannot un-mute the fucking ant webm.
Please send me a fucking link to the video so I can make something that isn't a complete fucking failure of a contribution to a webm/gif thread.
>>
>>986608
>Fucking nigger roasting niggers.
Topest kek. He gets promoted to full human. I like him.
>>
>>986060
Look at all those cucks.
>>
>>986714
I asked you two questions, since you can't answer them I'll assume I have won
>>
>>978707
Whoopie sounds like she's suffering a trauma, she OK?
>>
>>986787
Lots of those folks going crazy seeing Trump win.
>>
>>986656

Thats really rough. This must be awful for him.

That said, how can you be a leader and make that kind of public appearance? No one is inspired in someone who is emotionally defeated. Maybe it doesnt matter at this point, and hes at least giving his honesty.
>>
>>981204
Do you people seriously not go on fivethirtyeight? Anyone who is remotely interested in politics and doesn't go on that site is a moron, I'm sorry people
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.