[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Webms thread #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
Florida, Ohio, Illinois, NC, and Missouri!

>WE'RE ALREADY IN A TRADE WAR

Previous thread >>978686

WebM for Retards
https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
>>
>>988607
someone pls remake this with TRUMP memes

>Trump version of babby's first day on /pol/

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/5zy6.mp4
>>
File: KawaiiTrump.webm (480 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
KawaiiTrump.webm
480 KB, 854x480
>>
File: Degenerate.webm (680 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.webm
680 KB, 320x240
>>
>>
>>
>>988681
all that money and still dont know how to dance

what a waste
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>988820
who made you king shit of dancing
>>
If anyone can find me torrents of more Circus episodes, I could make more webms. This one was on its youtube homepage.
>>
File: Hypocritical Bernie.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Hypocritical Bernie.webm
3 MB, 500x280
>>
>>
>>988879
The difference being that Trump says "beat up protesters," thereby directing his supporters to do violence on his behalf, whereas no other candidate is directing their supporters to be violent.
>>
>>988902
And yet, all the instances of violence have come from opponent campaigns.
>>
>>988902

You're right, except for the fact that not a single one of his supporters did that. Where is the footage of Trump supporters beating up protesters without provocation and rushing onto the stages of presidential candidates? Oh wait, there isn't any, because like it or not but Trump supporters don't go to that level.
>>
>>988922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoA_mjVrvs4
>>
>>988925

>Trump Rally
>Protesters causing trouble
>No reason to be there

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>988927
And that means violence should be used against them by some fuckwit from the crowd?
>>
>>988928

He wasn't the one going out of his way to start trouble, and maybe if you provided some actual context instead of posting a 35 second video that would be helpful.
>>
>>988930
You asked for the video, so that was all I posted.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/03/10/3758520/trump-protester-punched-in-face/
>>
File: unstumpedvorbis.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
unstumpedvorbis.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>988902
>>988879

You fuckwit, Trump has never commanded his supporters to beat anyone up. When these fucking animals disrupt his events with the heckling he calls for them to be thrown out. A private venue is a private venue.

In many cases the misinformed BLM Bernbot degenerates proceed to act disorderly, resist lawful attempts to have them removed from a private function and then violently riot after they are physically removed. The "throwing innocent protesters out" story was pushed hard as an attempt to misdirect from the very behavior that Trump is leery of.

They were blocking ambulances in Chicago. Blocking fucking ambulances, shooting guns, attacking police, groping women and not a squeak from any MSM pundit who ought to point out the unprecedented harassment Trump supporters are getting.

And to top it all off, the icing on this pinko cake, a fucking violent BLM white knight bum rushes a stage while Trump is delivering speech and nobody holds their breath, save for Trump supporters. In the mean time you have well known editorials, media outlets and blogs openly saying that someone ought to assassinate Trump.

This fucking Marxist cunt knows damn well that his narrative is contributing to this recent racially charged insurrectionist attitude that is locking down our college campuses, suppressing free speech and burning down entire neighborhoods. He is the one capitalizing on angry supporters who won't wince at the slightest chance to descend into violent pandemonium. This is a fucking coup.

Fuck you and fuck your Castro loving commissar. You have to go.
>>
>>988986
>You have to go.
go where?
>>
>>989015
Back.
>>
>>988791
did they think footage og this group of jewish masters coniving to destroy trump would make me not want to vote for him?
>>
File: 1453751779148.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1453751779148.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>989015
>>989016
somebody needs to make a webm with audio of this.
>>
>>988681
someone pls post the other one

>>988820

if he´s expressing his feelings he is dancing great you dance nazi. and he will dance great again.
>>
>>988820
why to dance when you are rich, when you can pay anyone to dance for you.
>>
File: Pure Alpha.webm (4 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Pure Alpha.webm
4 MB, 720x480
>>988986
10/10 post.
>>
File: You have to go back.webm (104 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.webm
104 KB, 852x480
>>989117
For you
>>
File: how is trump like hitler.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how is trump like hitler.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>988791
It's like a Mafia meeting bitching about not being able to whack someone. I'm not even planning on voting in tomorrow's primary, but this makes me wanna show up just to support Trump.
>>
>>989571
Fucking do it
>>
>>988925\
>Fayettenam, NC
Guys we can take the hit on this one. The one old guy is literally the only example of violence from Trump supporters the left can come up with. Left them bitch about it and then just say Chicago had a few instances of this in one night all to stop Trump from speaking at his own rally.
>>
>>989570
I love this. I've been demanding liberals back up their claims of violence and violent rhetoric, and aside from the one guy in my state last week they can't bring up anything. The best I can get is a bunch of red herring articles. Pure emotion. The “maybe he should have been roughed up.” line was the worst he ever used, and they don't even know that one.
>>
>>989568
ur a fucking legend m8
>>
>>988662
haha oh my god he truly is /pol/ incarnate
>>
>>988879
liberals see nothing wrong with this

fuck.
>>
>>989570
>College kids who have no validation for their stance and are governed only by their emotions

Typical liberals.
>>
>>988933
>ThinkProgress was voted “Best Liberal Blog”
>>
>>988879
like a robot switching channels
>>
Other Thread only had 100 responses... The shitposting is real
>>
>>989085
>>989571
They're not even the real deal. These are just some guys who can look reasonable on TV, so people can't get hold of who's really controlling their election. Trump is in bigger danger.
>>
>>988662
BASED
>>
>>989586
>donald trump is like hitler
>rhetoric
how about you answer the real problems like no muslim visits (you know some of those have families outside of the usa right), delusional taxes program, absolutely no social progress whatsoever, reduction of press freedom (just google it)... ?
>>
>>989818
His tax program is basically a reasonable version of sanders tax program, social progress is not a responsibility of the US government, and if he reduces the press by cutting down on rich benefactors using the news to sway political favor to their advantage, then good on him.

Muslim visits, as fucked as it is to say, is a matter of national security. There is currently a massive group of war mongers who would gladly see every american dead in a ditch, with no way to tell if an American citizen has ties to them or not. This might be offensive, but I would rather be offensive than let these people have their way.
>>
>>989849
>10 trillions dollars in debt
>reasonable.
>>
>>989863
That's the funny thing about America's debt

who is going to come and collect?
>>
>>989866
Do you understand what happens when America's credit rating goes to hell?
>>
>>989863

Well, how isnt it reasonable? Congress makes several trillion in revenue every year, and has excellent credit. Why wouldnt it take on a lot of debt?
>>
File: 1456792039661.webm (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1456792039661.webm
2 MB, 320x180
You're welcome
>>
>>989866
then why not vote bernie eh ?
>>
>>989868
It's a pretty simple solution of simply not spending trillions of dollars on defending foreign countries (friendly or no) and bringing industry back to the states through tariffs and raised taxes on imports.

>>989901
I'm not a communist.
>>
>>989866
See Argentina in 2001.

See Greece starting from 2008.

Except it will be so much worse you better ake sure you have a gun to protect your home and family.
>>
>>989849
> if he reduces the press by cutting down on rich benefactors
Nah, I was talking about this.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/26/trump-pledges-curb-press-freedom-libel-laws-first-amendment
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-freedom-of-press_us_56d0a760e4b0bf0dab320222

>basically a reasonable version of sanders tax program
with a larger debt than sanders program, less reasonable investment recovery reasons advanced (people will make more money so more will go for the state even if we take less with absolutely no data to prove it), and obviously the money will be spent in totally different ways (a lot less is going to go to education and public health)

I guess your opinion on governement implication in social progress and freedom of religion are yours to keep so I will not answer them.
>>
>>989908
it's not about being a communist, it's about spending the same money in places it's more worth it (like education. you know, the thing that turns niggers to normal people)
>>
>>989868
Our credit rating is already shit.
The only reason we aren't in a full on depression right now is that the country is printing funny munney and we're becoming more and more of a police state/oligarchy and the wealthy on the planet are going to protect their whorehouse/muscle at any cost.

The only country that could CONCEIVABLY collect it's debt or make shit bad for the US is fucking China and they have no fucking qualms about flexing their muscle as well.
They are looking to be america 2.0 with worse social mobility environmental standards and a functioning slave class that will be seen and treated as badly as the african slaves were in america. Worse in some cases.
If china even comes close to getting their shit together and does the unthinkable of making roads into africa so they can get their resources and soldiers...
We're going to be looking at some bad shit.
>>
>>989923
If we can reasonably bring industry back to the states instead of being exploited overseas, there will generally be more people earning money from working on average, as there will be more jobs available. More people working means people have money to spend on goods and services, which in turn give state and national government funds through taxes. This should allow (corruption aside) more money to be spent on programs like public education.
Spending money is overall better when we produce more.
>>
>>989940
the industries coming back to the states will sell their products at a higher price. Depending on the industry, this may or may not lead to an increase in purchasing power even with more available jobs.
And there won't be more money spent on education anyway if trump is elected, whatever how much money there is.
>>
>>989954
If they increase costs too much no one will buy it, and regardless of how much they sell it for they're more likely to turn a profit manufacturing locally if you tax all imported goods at 35%.
>>
>>989908
No anon, you don't understand. This whole entire country, neigh, the entire world monetary system and political order, it lives on debt. All of the currency is created through debt out of this air. When you stop paying the bonds, the currency dissapears and the entire world financial system that's built on the dollar colapses. Our trade defecits? Fiananced through debt. We can't buy all this shit from China without debt. We can't pay for the social programs, the military. It's so tied to our economic system that the government will print the money and inflate the currency to pay the debt before they will default, which leaves us in the same shoes as those in the weimar republic.We are a nation of debters and it's all built on a stack of IOU's that the government promises to tax us in the future to pay back.

Oh and the best part? It's physically impossible to ever pay off. Our Nation is an eternal debt slave...
>>
>>989967
I'm not saying anything is going to eliminate national debt, but life as a serf in the USA isn't going to get better simply increasing taxes on extremely wealthy people and giving handouts to people who don't work.
>>
>>989975
Kinda will actually.
>>
>>989983
Tax evasion says otherwise, and the notorious "1%" will always know it'll be less expensive to simply win a court case than pay taxes legitimately.

Also why would someone who doesn't provide anything of worth to society be handed money?
>>
>>989923

> Education doing anything
> Even bothering to talk when you are this naive

Im sorry, but you have to go back
>>
>>989992
US government is throwing money at baby boomers and that 1% and banks who've all but bankrupt a massive chunk of the working class.

They've been giving money to worthless people since forever. Why does it become a bad thing when that money is given to american citizens who can't find work because their jobs were either shipped over seas or they brought in slaves from other countries to do them or they were drafted into the modern slave economy of the prison system.
>>
>>990004
Don't you think it would be better to bring those jobs back then to just give them checks? A lot of people on welfare aren't even looking for work, they know it's just an easy paycheck.

Both situations are an issue, but we can't reasonably stop globalist bankers from reaming our asshole in the short term.
>>
>>989926
I don't really understand how you think the police could prevent an economic crisis. It seems that you're just speaking out of your ass.

The US credit rating is AAA, AAA and AA+. The reason it is so high is because creditors view the US as overall trustworthy and able to pay back loans.

In 2015 the federal government paid $223 billion in interest payments on it's debt which is about 6% of the federal budget. That isn't too bad considering the total national debt is about $19 billion. If the US decided it wasn't going to pay it's debt anymore, it's credit rating would go to shit and creditors would increase interest rates on loans. That's how you create an economic crisis.
>>
>>989894
i swear to god please did anyone find out what song this is?
>>
>>989996
What are you doing with your life ? I wouldn't have my job without my master's degree... you gotta get outside of that basement and/or get some ambition. You can't learn everything through sheer experience.
And school change people a lot.
>>
File: Make America Great Again.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
>>990011
>>989960
What you guys aren't understanding is that businesses coming back to America because of increased taxes isn't free for you. In every cases what they produce will cost more to produce :
-either you can't just stop buying the product and you know have to pay it for a lot more. Thx mister Trump, less money for america citizens !
-either you can stop buying it and the business sinks. Thx mister Trump, a business that sent money to America and had some employees here got destroyed !

In both cases the only person that pays sth is the consumer : YOU. So it's a nice patriotic talk for a candidate but you're getting fucked if this happens.
>>
>>990256

But I do have a degree...? You really couldnt read my comment and without inferring that I am without education or ambition? Wow that master degree didnt help much apparently.

What I said is true. Education isnt teaching anyone any valuable skills. Its over valued, and too many people are going. The only thing people currently get out of school, is a way around the huge filter that employers put up against people without degrees. Education is just a signaling mechanism; an incredibly expensive and time consuming signal.
>>
File: The Maestro.webm (4 MB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
The Maestro.webm
4 MB, 250x140
WHY DID I BOTHER
>>
File: Truth Stranger.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Truth Stranger.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
>>990258

Holy shit that's a lot of people, Trump really wasn't kidding when he said the media doesn't really show that because I never realized his rallies were that packed.
>>
>>990061
Artist is Damu The Fudgemunk. No idea which song.
>>
File: 1455265301667.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1455265301667.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>
File: Shillary Cunton.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shillary Cunton.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>988607
>>
>>988791
>problematic
>>
>>988879

>oy vey goyim you don't understand! It's different when I do it! Didn't you ever read animal farm?
>>
>>988791
Oyyyyyy Veyyyyyy
>>
>>989923
Money spent on American education has been skyrocketing for decades to generally no, and sometimes ill effect.

A college degree free-for-all is not the answer.
>>
>>990310

>no audio version

fuckin pleb
>>
>>988933
>thinkprogress.org
Stop.
>>
I already voted for my favorite ninja turtle in MO today Drumpfkopfs.
>>
>>989923
>(like education
We spend more money on education than any other country on Earth. If spending more money meant better education then Americans would be colonizing the fucking moon by now. The reason why our education system is shit is because of female teachers and black/hispanic students. That is unequivocally true.
>>
>>990483
Money wont solve shit when you look at failures of single parents (or just shitty parents) in these minority communities and teachers arent allowed to discipline. removing a disruptive student from the classroom gets your shit canned so yes throw money at it.
>>
>>990273
Sorry for you if you didn't learn anything during your degree, but then you should consider to stop projecting.
There are a LOT of things that can't be learnt by yourself.
>>
>>990305
depending on the city he's in, that's a lot or not that much.
>>
>>990464
usually people going to college after 1st year like what they do. It's not rly the same mentality than before in the education. So backing up college education will probably have better results.
>>
>>990483
so much retardation in a single post. The point here is giving more money for College education.
America education system is doing great for the most part, except for niggers but it's not really because of the system if they just don't want to work. There are a lot more students in the USA than failing niggers that won't even try to go to College anyway.
And for those students, not having to work your ass off on outside jobs to be able to afford their education would be great. It has been shown students have much better grades (hence learn a lot better what they're learning, dare saying otherwise faggot) when they don't have to work outside of College.
>>
>>990483
>>990726
that and also... education failing because of female teachers ? looks like education failed on you for sure but hopefully you're not representative...
>>
>>990702
Such as?
>>
>>988879
sounds like he's dying
>>
File: Facts.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Facts.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
File: Questions.webm (4 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
Questions.webm
4 MB, 350x196
>>
File: It's Him.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
It's Him.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
>>
>>988662
I love how he insults Chris Christie to his face while being endorsed on the campaign trail. Trump has no filter. It's refreshing.
>>
>>988607
>>988791
Problematic Problematic Problematic extremely Problematic
>>
>>990780
Working in group projects, punctuality and general social skills would be too easy so I'll be more original.
Try learning how protein structure determination through X-ray cristallography or through RMN works in its entire complexity without a teacher.
>>
>>991008
If you can't figure that shit out on your own, I doubt you'll go far in your field.

Face it, formal education is only good for equipment access and your ego.
>>
>>991053
>I can get experience in group projects by myself
You're just trolling now.
>>
>>991065
That's grade-school level shit, buddy.
>>
>>991065
>>991008

Hes right tho. Of course you can work in group projects outside of the context of the education system.

Im baffled as to how anyone could disagree. Again your masters degree apparently didnt help.

Why cant you study X-ray cristallography outside the context of the education system? Is it because most people dont own X-ray machines? In that case, its hardly impressive that the education system is just a monopoly of research equipment. So many successful rogue academics are just smart people who know how to use the data that the universities produce and are too stupid to use.

Or maybe you meant, you have to be a part of the university system to get to know great teachers and bright minds. Its unfortunately not true, the university system isnt populated by bright people anymore. Professors are just taking part in a massive adult day care system. And if you find a professor who isnt incompetent, well, you can email him for free. Ive never been turned down by a professor, and Ive emailed quite a lot.
>>
>>990481
Doesn't Jesse Ventura like Trump and John Cena hate him?
>>
>>989574
I did it...b-but not because you told me to or anything...baka.

>>989818
> no muslim visits
This is a bad thing why? America got along great without them...besides it's only as long as it needs to be to prevent crazies from getting in (forever). Also Hitler loved Muzzies and wished that Christianity was more similar yo it.

>delusional taxes program
I didn't know Hitler was know for bad tax programs. Also, I think Sanders wanting to take care of everybody is closer to Hitler's.

> absolutely no social progress whatsoever
This is completely meaningless. Most things that have happened since the 1960's has been social regress as far as I'm concerned. Hitler actually went against the Treaty of Versailles, reinvigorated the economy, fought against the decadent culture of the Weimar Republic, and somewhat encouraged the traditional family unit...actually if Trump is like Hitler, I hope he's like this.

> reduction of press freedom
What you mean the freedom of reporters to lie about Trump's campaign manager and secret service assaulting them?

Well I'll give you a few points for trying, unlike the college student who just laughed because he can't fathom that people don't have the same visceral reaction to Trump as he does.
>>
>>990856
how id you make this webm so small in size?
>>
>>991133
>Why cant you study [protein structure determination using] X-ray cristallography outside the context of the education system?
Because it requires high level mathematics and computer knowledge that for the most part doesn't exist otherwise in the biology field this applies to. Hence, unless you want to learn 2 more degrees worth of stuff, you need someone to explain you what you need to know. Not that it's impossible, but it's a giant time gain.

Anyway, if you're telling to yourself that everything you did during your education, you'd have done it by yourself, you're probably lying to yourself.

An other thing education does is making you discover fields you would never have know of, and thus would have never worked on btw.
>>
>>991206
>America got along great without them
Not for ad hominem, but do you actually know people outside ? Did you just never met muslims ? Cause you know, they're no different than you are, with up and downs like everyone.
Do you think niggers are subhuman too ? That women shouldn't work or vote ?
Those are some social progresses that are needed in the USA according to this thread btw.

I don't get why you're talking about Hitler when I'm calling a lie Trump's taxes program.
>>
>>991206
I reread and got it. You're talking about hitler because of the retards students.
My >rhetoric meant that this is not rhetoric, that's just them being dumb college student. This happens, who cares. We don't have to put it in the discussion. I'm not defending their "point of view".
>>
>>991567
The resize feature.
>>
Can someone make a webm of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
>>
>>991578

>you need someone to explain you what you need to know. Not that it's impossible, but it's a giant time gain.

Yeah Im not buying it. Every academic paper is out there some where. All the material you need to study in order to learn anything is already on the internet. Maybe having contacts helps, but then again, you can still contact whoever you want through the internet. Professors dont ignore you if you dont go to their institution.

>Anyway, if you're telling to yourself that everything you did during your education, you'd have done it by yourself, you're probably lying to yourself.

Ive studied a lot of material on my own. Ive contacted a lot of scholarly people through the internet. I mean it completely sincerely, that what I learned earning my degree is worthless compared to what Ive been able to learn outside of school. Higher education as an institution doesnt exist because its the best way for people to learn. Its not about learning at all.

>An other thing education does is making you discover fields you would never have know of, and thus would have never worked on btw.

You actually believe this? How does the education system facilitate discovering new scholarly fields? How does it do so to an extent not possible by a person on a computer, actively reading, writing, and emailing on their own.

Anyone can go to an academic conference. Ive got to several. Thats been a great way for me to see what people in the field are doing.
>>
>>988791
>News today is just celebrity bullshit
Is this a legit opposition to that? I mean it's on showtime and it's pretty entertaining
>>
>>988879
>Ok those letters ARE in education...
>>
>>988791
I figured I would look these clowns up
>Vin Weber- a senior aide to Senator Rudy Boschwitz from 1977 to 1980. Weber had also been a delegate to the Minnesota State Republican conventions in 1972 and 1978. In 1980, at the age of 28 he was elected to the Sixth Congressional District, defeating Archie Baumann by 53 to 47 percent. Baumann had been an aide to former congressman Richard Nolan. He chose not to run for reelection in 1992, and is now a resident of Walker, Minnesota.
>Weber retired from congress in 1992, following the House banking scandal, in which he was implicated for writing 125 bad checks worth nearly $48,000.[1] As secretary of the House Republican Conference and key adviser to incoming Speaker Newt Gingrich, he was considered one of the architects of the Republican's success in 1994. He was a commentator on National Public Radio the following year about developments in Congress after the Republicans took control of the House, providing commentary on the "revolution" he had helped create. Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting reported that Weber frequently offered his opinions on NPR about health care issues, but never revealed that he was a paid lobbyist for several health insurance giants
A Jew lackey, a RINO, and a crook
>Ron Kaufman- JEW- serves as an Advisor to former President Bush. Mr. Kaufman is actively involved in establishing Dutko's overseas operations: Dutko Global Advisors. Mr. Kaufman served as Senior Managing Partner of the Dutko Group Inc., a lobbying firm, since January 1995.
>Dutko Worldwide clients include AT&T, Level 3 Communications Inc., Sprint, Satellite Broadcasting & Communication Association, Comptel/ASCENT, Cumulus Media and Time Warner, American Chemistry Council.,Bristol-Myers Squibb, CITGO Petroleum, the Coalition for the Advancement of Housing Research, Democratic Leadership Council, Fisher Scientific Company, the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network
A Jewish Lobbyist
>>
>>988791
>Ed Rogers- Ex- Bush White House advisor, now a lobbyist with BRG
>BGR clients- Alfa Bank, AmCham – China, AmCham – Shanghai, Bahrain Economic, Development Board, Better World Campaign, EADS North America, Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Government of Mauritius, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Kurdistan Regional Government, NASSCOM, Raytheon Company, Republic of India, Royal Thai Embassy (Washington, D.C.), Scytl USA, Tenax Aerospace, LLC
Another corporation lobbyist.
>Ed Goeas- Runs a firm, The Tarrance Group, that helps get politicians elected, namely Republicans
NOW CHECK THIS OUT

Subject: American Christians and support for Israel

This research project was designed to fulfill two main objectives: [a] to
determine the extent to which different subgroups of the U.S. population
support Israel as well as the basis for this support; and [b] to determine
whether or not evangelical Christians share common values and opinions with
Jews, and vice versa.

I. The key findings

· A majority (54%) of Americans indicates that it supports Israel and its
policies and actions towards Palestinian terrorism; just 29% are opposed.
The most commonly cited reasons as to why Americans support Israel is
because the two countries share common values and enjoy friendly relations.

· While it comes as no surprise that Jews are the most unified in their
support towards Israel (85%), it is surprising that Democrats and liberals –
two groups with which Jews are typically aligned – are far less likely to
share the same opinion. Support for Israel stands at 46% among Democrats and
45% among self-identified liberals, while among Republicans and
self-identified conservatives this figure reaches 67% and 61%, respectively.

http://www.standforisrael.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Articles.Home&Article_id=
40&IsNewsAboutIsrael=True
>>
>>988791
>Mike Duncan- Duncan is active in numerous professional and nonprofit organizations. He served as chairman of a state university[5] and currently serves as chairman of the board of trustees at Alice Lloyd College, a private four-year liberal arts college in Pippa Passes, Kentucky.[6] He has served as chairman for the Center for Rural Development in Somerset, Kentucky, a $30 million state-of-the-art regional center emphasizing telecommunications, training, and development. President George W. Bush appointed him to the President's Commission on White House Fellows in 2001. Duncan is a former trustee of the Christian Appalachian Project, the fifteenth largest private social services agency in America. Duncan is also a former chairman and director of the Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program. His student-mentoring program, which began in 1979, was featured on CBS News Sunday Morning and in the Los Angeles Times.

Seems actually like a politician and not a corporate mouthpiece, also admitted to supporting Trump if it came down to it.
>>
File: Trump Anti-Hillary Ad.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Trump Anti-Hillary Ad.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Hillary is going to get slaughtered in the general.
>>
File: Cruz is Soft on Immigration.webm (2 MB, 482x360) Image search: [Google]
Cruz is Soft on Immigration.webm
2 MB, 482x360
>>
deleted part of it
>>
>>991582
Yea, I've actually worked with a few Muslims, and most weren't bad. I remember one that straight up told my friend's black girlfriend that she hated white people, but hey. I just mean on average the US probably isn't all that much better with them. Generally, the less homogeneous a society is, the less trusting it tends to be. Though that's not the biggest issue, but rather the unwillingness of Muslims to integrate and how even the ones that call themselves moderate still believe in things that you don't see as progressive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3xN5ptZXM And as they grow in population, they are more likely to demand cultural changes.

...And even the ones who DO Westernize can be dangerous because in some sects, the only guarantee of salvation is through martyrdom, so jihadist imams seek out the most lascivious Muslims and set them on the only "sure" path.
https://canecaldo.wordpress.com/2016/02/25/babies-away-nah-too-bourgie/ (this source is more hearsay, so I don't blame you if you doubt it, but it does offer an explanation of why, counter to popular opinion, the "poor and uneducated" Muslims are not the ones who are most likely to be violent.)

>Do you think niggers are subhuman too ?
Statistically less intelligent, but no less human.

>That women shouldn't work
That's up to her Father, or her husband if she's married
>or vote ?
Not entirely... I just think people who don't own property shouldn't vote. But then again, I'm so right wing that I support the French Monarchy.

>>991585
Gotcha...And in any case, when I said rhetoric originally, I just meant the accusations of Trump using violent rhetoric. So that was a misunderstanding cubed.
>>
File: Trump to Jewish Convention.webm (4 MB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
Trump to Jewish Convention.webm
4 MB, 750x420
Will Trump say this again to the Jews on Monday?
>>
>>992227
Fuck he's high energy
MAGA
>>
>>989570
Both sides of that event were fucking morons.

Both the Trumpcucks and Libcucks were total degenerate morons.
>>
>>989868
>Do you understand what happens when America's credit rating goes to hell?
We bomb whoever downgrades our rating? Then it goes back to AAA?
>>
>>990061
It's nujubees
>>
>>989570
That kid in the middle sounds like a fucking cartoon character
>>
>>988986

/thread /campaign

From a christian family of Iraq (Babylonian by blood heritage) and I can say without any hesitation that if I could vote for Trump I would without hesitation. He isn't doing anything for my people but the fact that SOMEONE is finally treating islam and muslims with the disrespect that they deserve is so refreshing. It's about time America got a real president and not some kike sock puppet.
>>
>>990706
>or not that much
he has record-breaking crowds. never in america's history has a politician drew so many people to his rally. its a movement
>>
File: 1417513657313.gif (2 MB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
1417513657313.gif
2 MB, 300x257
>>992164
>>
>>990856
This was the video that was removed from Facebook.
>>
>>992655
Likely because he brought up soros
>>
File: Trump on White Trash.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump on White Trash.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
File: Make America Great Again.webm (977 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.webm
977 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>990307
How do you know?
>>
>>995694
I only ask cause I'm prepared to scour the earth for this motherfucker
>>
>>992227
damn hes good
>>
File: jew clinton.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jew clinton.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Benis
>>
>>995697
download shazam on your phone and put it to the speaker. it'll find the song for you senpai
>>
>>
>>988885
Trump is a noon time show host.
And America is loving it.

Even you amerifat anons love him.
For fuck sake he has a thread here.
>>
>>995854
If only you knew...

That's been tried by several people. Doesn't work.
>>
>>990483
It's not due to the race or genders of the teachers and students you idiot. It's because the education system used to be underfunded and kind of shitty, but now it's overfunded and way shitter. It's all about useless standardized testing now. They're taking this money and not improving the quality of education, they're spending it all on computer labs and grading committees for standardized testing. I hear kids in my old high school have been doing standardized tests for two months straight and haven't stepped foot in a classroom, and when they do its to be taught specifically to pass these tests. They're cutting out vocational programs and trying to send every fucking kid to college, leaving people who would otherwise opt for simpler classes and training in trade fields (IE the working class) in a state of constant, frustrating failure that makes even graduating highschool difficult, even when a high school education is more worthless than its ever been.

In addition to that, schools are put into a position where they are rewarded for exploiting students. My old highschool is phasing out accredited AP programs in favor of pedaling useless, unrecognized advanced courses that are barely worth anything in state and worth less than nothing out of it. They do this all for kickbacks from various companies and state programs.
>>
>>990483
as someone whose mom teaches inner city kids, this is extremely true. its impossible to learn in a majority-black school and its not because of funding, discrimination, or lack of trying,
>>
>>988820
dancing like an idiot was the point of the video
>>
File: 1448199910639.gif (76 KB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
1448199910639.gif
76 KB, 200x152
>>988986
you should write speeches for a living
>>
>>
>>996488
Oh, your a reliable source, I tell you what
>>
>>997089
I applaud this man.
>>
>>997139
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics they're gonna pull to avoid calling that black guy "racist" for being a Trump supporter
>>
>>997089

What's that scribbled all over Trump's face?
>>
File: china.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
china.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>
>>997201
Confederate flag. We can say that the protester triggered out black friend. After all, the left blames the violence from Bernouts and BLM on "muh hatespeech" so we can do the same.
>>
>these threads started as funny threads, with silly videos of trump doing silly stuff and being a ridiculous macho man
>they evolved to a pseudo-political video exchange platform with the majority actually defending trump

anyone has any funny videos? if trump isn't even funny anymore there's literally nothing interesting about him.
>>
>>997657
>there's literally nothing interesting about him.

Then why are you here?
>>
>>997660
still hoping for funny videos and shenanigans
>>
Someone pls repost the Jeb Bush webm with the air horns that came out right after Nevada.
>>
File: MAGA.webm (4 MB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.webm
4 MB, 580x300
>>
File: 1458487436468.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458487436468.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>997664
Fine, mister "I don't care so much that I'll go out of my way to show that I don't care"
>>
File: 1457969219941.webm (4 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1457969219941.webm
4 MB, 854x480
>>992227
He said that and survived?! Hope he becomes the President of USA, its about time somebody who isn't a lackey of the various lobbies takes control.
>>
>>997726
But I do care. Trump thread #1 to #3 or so were hilarious. The "Bing Bing"s. The Jeb Bush airhorns. Now it's just bitter /pol/heads and postings of boring talkshows.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv3C-qZQ6cQ
>>
Donald Trump - Hotline Bling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yCcz5u4MjA
>>
>>995944
This is gold
>>
>>995944
fucking amazing
>>
>>997845
It's the same mentality. You say there's nothing interesting about Trump, yet keep trolling these threads. And you sounded like the bitter one
>>
File: basic-witches.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
basic-witches.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>
>>991687
I can't watch that without cringing...
honestly, its pretty ridiculous to compare Bernie with Trump when Drumpf eggs his supporters on as they beat people. Bernie did the right thing by disowning his unlawful, violent supporters, Trump declares he'll defend them in court.
>>
>>995429
Trump is a fucking joke
>>
>>988986
Trump is a person who has spent his life having enough money to do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, and surround himself with people who will stroke his ego.

Bernie has publicly disavowed his supporters that act illegally where Trump will tell his supporters "America was better off when we could just kick the shit out of people we disagreed with"

>This fucking Marxist cunt knows damn well that his narrative is contributing to this recent racially charged insurrectionist attitude that is locking down our college campuses
1. He's not a marxist,
2. He's not a cunt,
3. The attitude is of change towards a future where the potential of everyone is maximized

Trump's narrative is of forcibly removing people from the country, judging people based off their PERSONAL beliefs, ridiculing people on their appearance, playing the victim in all cases, and general hypocrisy (>>995429)/ignorance
>>
>>998345
>>998325
>>998317
>samefagging this hard
please condense your retarded comments into one neat post next time
>>
>>997089
Damn. Politics aside I hope that guy gets arrested. Assaulting peaceful protesters isn't okay.
>>
File: 1455684078948.webm (791 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1455684078948.webm
791 KB, 854x480
>>
File: TRUMP IT TO THE LIMIT.webm (4 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP IT TO THE LIMIT.webm
4 MB, 720x576
>>995944
Glorious
>>
File: AmericanChoir.webm (4 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
AmericanChoir.webm
4 MB, 360x203
When Trump wins, I can picture the stadium sounding something like this.
>>
>>998432
goddamn it i'm so scared of heights I couldn't even finish this. its a webm but i feel like I'm going to fall forward into it and splat into the ground.
>>
>>
These threads always remind me that in no way will I vote for trump, but I honestly still love browsing them.

Can this man truly be stumped?
>>
>>998395
I'm not the guy you responded to, but I'm fairly certain your post was not a rebuttal in the least bit, just a dismissal.

Wouldn't it be better to actually discuss ideas instead of utterly ignoring them?
>>
does anyone have that edited webm of jeb losing a debate, but bad? like he stumbles over his jokes and gets interrupted by trump

I saved it but something happened and I lost the video track :(
>>
>>998730
If you insist!
>>998345
>Trump is a person who has spent his life having enough money to do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, and surround himself with people who will stroke his ego.
Trump's willingness to tell it like it is is exactly why people want him to be president. We are sick of the limp-dick approach to diplomacy Obama has shown us the past 7 years. We need someone who is not afraid of words.
>1. He's not a marxist
Bernie is a self-professed socialist. Of course there is a difference but to the average American, socialism, Marxism, and communism are synonymous and frankly all three are horrible policies to run a country by. See the soviet bloc for evidence.
>3. The attitude is of change towards a future where the potential of everyone is maximized
The exact same thing can be argued for Trump, it all depends on what you value. Trump supporters see value in serving one's country and taking pride in our achievements. Bernie supporters have a different set of values.
>Trump's narrative is of forcibly removing people from the country,
People who have violated the law in coming here. Removing them is law enforcement.
> judging people based off their PERSONAL beliefs
Don't you judge Trump supporters based on their PERSONAL beliefs? All humans do this to some extent. It isn't illegal to judge.
>ridiculing people on their appearance
The only argument that can be made out of this is that a president should be more professional than ridiculing others, but the simple fact is that many people do not care. Since it's a democracy, if the people don't care, it doesn't matter.
>playing the victim in all cases,
He's got cause to act the victim. He has the entirety of the American political establishment throwing every piece of shit they've got at him. Rubio, Hillary, and Sanders don't have to deal with riots in the street and personal physical attacks, all of which have been incited by the MSM and the left demonizing him.
>>
>>998345

>Bernie has publicly disavowed his supporters that act illegally

No he didn't, and on top of that he victim blamed Trump. If his campaign wasn't effectively over already I'd say he should give a more formal apology.
>>
>>998744
>>998345
cont.
>and general hypocrisy/ignorance
I don't see how that clip demonstrates hypocrisy or ignorance.
>>998325
A joke who is winning the Republican primaries. A joke who has turned the tables on the entire establishment and one who won't stop until the entire system is rewritten. Keep laughing.
>>998317
>Drumpf
You're discrediting yourself with this shit. No one except die-hard anti-trumps believe this is anything resembling an argument.
>Drumpf eggs his supporters on as they beat people
He has done no such thing.
>Bernie did the right thing by disowning his unlawful, violent supporters
He obviously hasn't gone far enough, they're still stirring up shit. Punching horses in the mouth and whatnot.
>Trump declares he'll defend them in court.
If the guy is guilty, there's not much even the best defense team can do. Offering legal support =/= a jailbreak.
>>
>>998428
>@realDonaldTrump to critics of his call for Muslim travel ban: "I don't care"

How can one man be so absolutely based
>>
>>989586
>maybe he should have been roughed up

executed. not roughed up.
>>
File: Hold It You Dummies.webm (4 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Hold It You Dummies.webm
4 MB, 500x283
>>998742
This?
>>
>>992227
I still remember seeing this for the first time, it immediately cemented my opinion that his presidential bid was for real.
>>
>>998742
Was it this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
>>
File: 1456181128312.webm (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456181128312.webm
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>999046
Yeah this is it thanks!!

>>999064
Not what I was looking for but yo
>>
File: dolan.webm (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
dolan.webm
2 MB, 400x224
>>
File: dolan2.webm (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
dolan2.webm
2 MB, 400x224
Make America great again!!!
>>
>>999427
Got an erection
>>
>>997089
Did this get much coverage since it was a colored guy who beat the shit out of the protester?
>>
>>
File: CIA.webm (633 KB, 1066x595) Image search: [Google]
CIA.webm
633 KB, 1066x595
>>
>>997849
bet he doesn't spit seeds on the subway anymore
>>
>>999803
Trump confirmed for good goy
>>
>>997646
what's the point of this?
>>
>>999964
I'm voting Trump, but it is kinda funny how he says China
>>
>>988885
seems like a plant to me - maybe im to cynical
>>
>>998427

>*bark*
>Trump: Was that a dog?
>Audience: It was Hillary.
>>
Can someone post the webm where Trump insults and roasts Jeb?
>>
File: mess.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
mess.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>1000580
this one?
>>
>>1000587

Yes! Thanks, I am so sad Jeb left, no more roasts.
>>
>>1000593
He's too low energy, what did you expect?
>>
>>999999
>>
File: Fox Trump Burssels.webm (4 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
Fox Trump Burssels.webm
4 MB, 400x222
>>
>>
>>988879
the senile dipshit strikes again
>>
>>1000752

>Bloomberg to enter the race

What? They're already out of ideas?
>>
File: CALLBRUSSELS.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
CALLBRUSSELS.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
>>
>>998154
she looks like jar jar binks
>>
>>999893
>BANE
>>
>>
>>
>>998432
Bliss
>>
>>988791
man this people are sweating bullets they don't know what to do and they don't understand the situation.

P.D. seriously fuck off this is not /pol/ get your shit opinions of Jews and your over glorification of trump back to pol.

this people are assessing the situation and letting idiots like you see what's behind scenes. have some decency for God's sake
>>
>>1000853
>man this people
>this people are assessing
>this
Stop it
>>
>>998424
Fuck off commie
>>
>>1000853
"your shit opinions" is an opinion
>>
>>
>>1000853
Gee, i wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>1000853
This has nothing to do with the Jews, I don't know why you brought it up. Also, this is a thread about Trump, there's is no reason for you to be here if you don't like it.

>>1000875
Love this woman.
>>
>>
>>1001090
HE JUST DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK
>>
>>1000760
http://webm.land/media/HXti.webm

Too big to post here
>>
>>1001182
Foreboding
>>
>>1001090
TO HIS FACE
ON HIS OWN SHOW
holy fuck that was cold
>>
>>999577
CNN interviewed the guy that got punched and treated him like a martyr for a great cause
>>
>>1001090
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1455146639957.webm (4 MB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
1455146639957.webm
4 MB, 470x264
>>1001090
god
DAMN
>>
File: Sammy's Mexican Grill.webm (4 MB, 384x212) Image search: [Google]
Sammy's Mexican Grill.webm
4 MB, 384x212
>>
>>1000587
>tfw you start laughing maniacally when he hits the mic
too much
>>
>>990061
Sauce can't be fount for like 2 months now i believe. Someone has to know.
>>
>>1001339
WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS SHE SPEAKING SPANISH

THEY LITERALLY NEED A TRANSLATOR FOR A BUSINESS OWNER IN THE US

LOL
>>
>>1001090
This guy, Americans elect this man.
>>
>>1001395
We're trying, it's tough when so many pussies here get offended by every little thing.
>>
>>1001405
Same here with based Geert Wilders.
>>
>>1001322
Totally see him whispering "fuck you" into Jeb's ear at the end, probably what I want to see though
>>
>>990856
Song name?
>>
>>1001322
song?
>>
>>1001090
holy hell.

Wolf looks like a nervous wreck!
>>
>>1001851
I think he said 'i got you'
>>
>>997726
A Class range
fucking kek
>>
File: 1438100723015.gif (41 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1438100723015.gif
41 KB, 427x640
>>999431
>>
>>990468
>>990310
I tried but file too big ree
https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/j5t1.mp4
>>
>>995944

my dick is diamonds
>>
>>1000849
amen
>>
>>988681
You are laughing now but this will be national dance of USA in 2017.
>>
File: T R U M P.webm (1 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
T R U M P.webm
1 MB, 720x540
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.