[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dodger Leigh #124
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: OP124-120215.gif (2 MB, 335x339) Image search: [Google]
OP124-120215.gif
2 MB, 335x339
Dodger Leigh of PressHeartToContinue and DexterityBonus on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PressHeartToContinue
http://www.youtube.com/user/DexterityBonus
https://twitter.com/dexbonus
https://reddit.com/r/presshearttocontinue
http://dexbonus.tumblr.com/
http://www.presshearttocontinue.com

Resource for Q&As (check video descriptions for timestamps): http://www.youtube.com/user/DodgersLivestreams
reddit GIFs: http://www.reddit.com/r/dodgergifs

GIFs: https://mega.co.nz/#F!CRhHACRA!TbcYwFK_6SQAluXpEpX8Hg
Pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/102949001694033108313/albums/5913418055441063873?authkey=CODjmO_0y6mmGw
Past Threads:

https://desustorage.org/wsg/search/text/dodger%20leigh/

http://desustorage.org/wsg/thread/NUMBER
119152 YouTube Girls #1
132860 YouTube Girls #2
137444 YouTube Girls #3

*MORE GIFPOSTING*
*LESS SHITPOSTING*
*FOREVER POSTING*
>>
File: Pigtails.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Pigtails.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>
File: wha.gif (3 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
wha.gif
3 MB, 360x200
>>
File: 1416993727614.gif (4 MB, 386x252) Image search: [Google]
1416993727614.gif
4 MB, 386x252
>>
Why are so many people obsessed with this unremarkable youtube gremlin? Why does she have such a devoted autistic fan base?
>>
File: burger.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
burger.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>
File: teufhdyt.gif (4 MB, 401x374) Image search: [Google]
teufhdyt.gif
4 MB, 401x374
>>
File: laugh.gif (4 MB, 468x382) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
4 MB, 468x382
>>
File: 1446249788525.gif (2 MB, 178x374) Image search: [Google]
1446249788525.gif
2 MB, 178x374
>>850265
>>
Oh look this advertisement again.
>>
>>850408
and its not disclosed
>>
>>850265
I will admit that she can seriously cute on a good hair day, but I still don't get it.
>>
>>850407
Ah footfags, well that explains everything
>>
>>850247
>124 threads
>124 threads devoted to an average woman
Seek help op
>>
File: cheers.gif (4 MB, 598x382) Image search: [Google]
cheers.gif
4 MB, 598x382
>>
>>850407
God her feet are fucking perfect. I'd easily pay $100 for a video of her doing this closer to a camera.
>>
>>850265
I have no idea what 4chan sees in her, but I like her because she seems to genuinely care about video games, unlike most of the other 'gamer girls.'
>>
Wow pressheart got only 172.37k views in November.
But there were two deduction of -1,308,691 and
-334,758. Assuming these were copyright claimed videos which are now unlisted (and not fraudulent views being removed)
the max views she really got would be about 1,815,919 (1.8mil), her lowest since Sept, 2014, before she started the "collab" with Cry. And dexbonus is abandoned to the point where the views are just as bad as at the tail end of her 6 month vacation from it.

What a great time to take 2 weeks off, you know because there is little to no advertising when the Christmas shopping season is kicked off /s
>>
>>850429
she only cares about anime and attention, and playing dating sims and visual novels

she has zero gaming knowledge and only puts up LPs and because she thinks she has to

ever what the podcast, the is clueless and incoherent, and is only on it because she is a girl, seriously when TGS podcast started they were looking for a girl and she was the only one they had. she is not there on merit, experience, dedication, or knowledge
>>
Well her playboy shoot wasn't too bad.
>>
>>850439
If you like feet, it was pretty great.
>>
>>850439
?
>>
less shitposting more buttposting
>>
>>850439
>>850441
If you like butts, it was pretty pointless.
>>
File: A Dodger Foot-filled Christmas.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
A Dodger Foot-filled Christmas.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>850443
>>
File: 1374322352742.gif (4 MB, 360x352) Image search: [Google]
1374322352742.gif
4 MB, 360x352
>>850443
>>
File: 1418943874343.gif (4 MB, 393x345) Image search: [Google]
1418943874343.gif
4 MB, 393x345
>>850449
>>
File: 1421554988633.gif (4 MB, 522x483) Image search: [Google]
1421554988633.gif
4 MB, 522x483
>>
>>850439
I need this. You know, for science.
>>
>>850429
>but I like her because she seems to genuinely care about video games
You are either in the wrong thread or forgot to put the require /s in your message.
>>
>>850548
u need this, for disappointment

http://www.playboy.com/galleries/social-media-stars-dodger-brooke-lawson-pics
>>
>>850572
those are good
>>
Can we expect outtakes from the Playboy shoot?
>>
>>850429
Hehe, shame on you. You should try harder next time.
>>
>>850265
Every thread there is always a comment like this in the first 10 posts, makes you wonder...
>>
>>850687
they were already posted?

oh wait that was the main shoot
>>
playboy is on vacation or something? this is the second week with no update on the social media thing.
>>
>>850247
Is this you op?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>>850447
Footfags are pathetic
>>
>>850786
No, known stalker Nick Tomasheski is OP, here is his twitter
https://twitter.com/istheguy
here is a picture of him
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AtLoS4WCAAAeTrS.jpg:large
>>
>>850429
She doesn't care about video games. She only plays them out of nessessarity and is super bad in every game. Anime is her thing.
>>
>>850687
There haven't been outtakes from any of the other social media shoots, but a lot of them have two videos so we might get that.
>>
>>850435
You know, I've thought it was kinda silly that she took time off now not in thew new year but that anons were shitting on her unnecessarily.

However, these numbers must be scary for her. I've got no idea when adsense earnings come in but at that point I suspect she'll work out how much she has fucked up and double down on Twitch because it's easier content to create. However, given the holiday season I suspect that twitch will see less small donations (due to people not wanting to spend excess money) but more large donations (due to people wanting her to say their name as they frantically jack off to her gratitude at their holiday spirit). Don't know the overall effect but it will certainly lead to the illusion of more income at the time.

What would make sense to me however, would be to put in a solid 6 weeks work from mid-November to recapture her old audience (I mean 3 videos as week could be 1 news, 2 gameplay or even chuck a vlog in to take out a gameplay) and capitalise on good adsense. I admit news would make a fuckton of time to make but vlogs are literally turn on a camera speak for 10 minutes, watch it to make sure everything is ok, and then upload.

She could still do this if she started today, but to much lesser success. The best part is that if she did she could forget about yt in Janurary entirely and just do some twitch streams where people will shell out because there isn't much content out and people have money again.

I mean I respect that she took time out to visit family, but when your job is such an uncertain one it seems badly planned. In the real world quite a few of us have to work through the holidays and take time off in Jan, but it doesn't matter because spending time with loved ones shouldn't rely on seasonal bullshit to be meaningful. Purely conjecture, but if she is thinking that she is in a serious relationship that might lead to financial pooling soon so she's free that would be goddamn pathetic.
>>
>>850974
These numbers are just how Social Blade works. They use a public API, to it if a video is made private it doesn't exist anymore and the views (from all of the private videos) are subtracted. In reality she did not lose those views or the money made by those videos.
>>
>>850974
>However, given the holiday season...

You know she's taking more time off and going to England for Christmas, right?
>>
She looks hotter with natural, brunette, or dark red hair. Basically darker colors.

She looks worse with lighter colors like her previous blonde dye or her current blue dye.

Agree/disagree?
>>
I just found out today that Commander Holly (the wife of Ross from the Game Grumps and for a while a reoccuring face on the Polaris Channel) is in fact a feminist.
I was watching her, Ross and their friend Kati (who spends a creepy amount of time in their house apparently to the point that it feels like a threesome) playing Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival, and Kati was chuckling it up about a "white male tears" Halloween costume she saw on twitter.
Jesus, I swear that Polaris is infested with feminists, but maybe that's what happens when you locate yourself in California.
>>
>>851144
do you watch them for their opinion on social matters?
>>
>>851148
not him and i'm not interested in those people regardless, but someone's opinion on social matters can turn me away from their creative work.

something wrong with that?
>>
>>851141
>She looks worse with lighter colors like her previous blonde dye or her current blue dye.
Absolutly agree with that one. Her current hari color looks like shit on her.
>>
>>851141
disagree
>>
>>851148
I don't. Too bad they decided to put it into their video. It was working out up until now.

Also, I prefer to spend my time watching videos made by people who share my opinion on social matters than those who don't, assuming the video quality is about the same.
>>
>>851141
>She looks hotter with natural, brunette, or dark red hair. Basically darker colors.

I generally agree with this but the blue looks much better than the blonde, which I like the least on her.
And she's naturally a darker/grayish blonde, not brunette.
>>
>>851153
In addition, he was watching something completely unrelated to politics when it was them who decided to bring it up.
>>
>>851141
Partly disagree. If the unnatural colour is bright enough (like her current blue vs previous pale/fading blue), I think it looks good. One of my favorites was the teal she had in early 2012. Teal/blue really brings out her eyes. If her face hadn't aged by about a decade over last 3 years (and if she washed her hair), I think the current colour might have made her look the best ever.
>>
>>851161
>If her face hadn't aged by about a decade over last 3 years
that might be a significant factor. the older she looks, the worse the bright colors look.

if she retained her youth maybe they'd still look great. dammit.
>>
>>851141
I think bright blue looks best on her.
>>
>>851144
You sound exactly like the feminists you hate
>>
>>850429
>I have no idea what 4chan sees in her
literally nothing
this board is just infested with reddit shitters and memers of the lower tiers
>>
I don't usually like to make requests but if any shoppers can change the color of her hair in the playboy shoot I and many others will be eternally gratefully.
>>
>>850429
She USED to care about vidya, then when her views began to tank, she began to sell herself out as a "gamer gurl". In all seriousness, she has about 5 years of relevancy left before she becomes more of a has-been than she is now. Hell, I completely forget she exists until this thread pops up.
>>
>>851144
>>851153

You sound like a little bitch.
>>
>>851144
Sorry to come off as a dick, but seriously? You seriously had no fucking clue Holly could've been/is a feminist?

The multi-colored hair didn't give it away?
Her constantly acting like a dick to Ross didn't give it away? Seriously, I'll bet you anything she used to sloot around before Ross
Her shitty indie-hipster style on her channel didn't give it away?
Saying that she gives really good handjobs (not trying to be /r9k/) didn't give it away?
The fact that any male associated with Polaris except for JonTron and possibly Danny is some pussy-whipped faggot didn't give it away?

I was like 90% sure beforehand, but now I feel rather smug since I was recently in a conversation with a friend where I argued you can tell just about anyone's views and beliefs from their personality and behavior.
>>
>>851144
her friend made a joke, what does that have to do with holly?
>>
>>851302

such a right-wing nutcase thing to say
>>
>>851269
>>851297
What a sage rebuttal from leftists once again. They want people isolated from society for their political beliefs: fired from their job, smear campaigns. Though when that guy says he doesn't want to bother watching someone's YouTube videos, that's what you find issue with?
>>
>>851317
How so?
>>
>>850247
>Dodger Leigh of PressHeartToContinue

Whenever I'm scrolling down the front page and my eye scans over this phrase, for some reason my brain reads "Dodger Leigh for president".
>>
>>851153
Really? It must suck to be you. I suppose you can't enjoy Ender's Game because OSC is a homophobe? Do you not find any of Jim Carrey's movies funny because he's an anti-vaccine campaigner?

You need to learn to separate the art from the artist, friend.
>>
>>851302
>Saying that she gives really good handjobs (not trying to be /r9k/) didn't give it away?
What is the source on this one?
>>
>>851332
Ender's Game is a Sci-Fi novel, Jim Carrey stars in comedies. In this instance, their art is being personable.
>>
>>851318

>>851269
>>
>>851318
Pretty sure you are socially isolated because you're a total fucking retard mate
>>
>>850974
Wouldn't be surprised if she just drops youtube at the beginning of the year, except for stream dumps.
>>
>>851286
>5 years
being generous there anon
>>
>>850421
Despite the filename, it's the saddest fucking gif i have seen.
srsly, it looks like a melancholic last goodbye to a dying friend.
>>
>>850447
Ooh,l haven't a chuckle like this in a long time.
>>
NICK STOP MAKING THESE THREAD YOU CREEP!

// STRIPPIN
>>
>>851318

So all the stuck-up, Gamergate, I-can't-believe-the-people-who-are-getting-paid-to-sell-me-stuff-are-trying-to-tell-me-what-to-buy-like-the-fuck-man, "pro-woman" (doxing perhaps) scumlords are finally admitting that they're just a bunch of conservative MGTOW nutjob manbabies? Can I declare victory yet for the sake of reasonable people everywhere? I'm going to do just that. Brb saving the world
>>
>>851351

A Steam Train video where she described the controls of one of the space camp minigames as giving a limp, unconvincing handy.
>>
>>851351
I think it was the ostrich or Harry Potter playthrough
>>
>>851351
>>851486
>>851488
This video at 4:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itF9GKmPwTo
>>
>>851297
why am i a little bitch for losing interest in someone's work because of their political views?
>>
>>851483
Are you alright there, buddy? Just focus on your breathing.
>>
>>851332
>I suppose you can't enjoy Ender's Game because OSC is a homophobe?
i'm ok with "homophobes".

>Do you not find any of Jim Carrey's movies funny because he's an anti-vaccine campaigner?
no, i don't feel passionately about that issue at all.

>You need to learn to separate the art from the artist, friend
political views, especially/primarily when espoused within the creative work, or when shared on a social media platform that has a large following and reaches tens or hundreds of thousands of people, simply make me not want to enjoy the work.

i have a feeling you view politics as some unimportant game rather than something that largely affects your society, for better or for worse. if that's the case, then it's no wonder you're bewildered by those who feel strongly about those issues enough to turn them away from art that could otherwise be enjoyable. i don't criticize SJW's for being passionate - i criticize them for being incorrect.
>>
Dodger looks pretty hot today.
[spoiler]hot garbage.[/spoiler]
>>
>>851564
Mhmm. Hot, musky Dodger feet. My favorite.
>>
>>851564
She looks good.
>>
>>851559
>i have a feeling you view politics as some unimportant game rather than something that largely affects your society, for better or for worse.

On the contrary. I'm actually very passionate about a number of issues, politically. But I also have a number of fellow students in my department who disagree with me equally passionately on those same issues. And so, I have developed the extremely valuable social skill of being able to put my political beliefs aside, and interact with people in a personable manner, even when they are on the opposite side of the political aisle.

I feel like that is a skill you have yet to learn.
>>
>>851570
>I have developed the extremely valuable social skill of being able to put my political beliefs aside, and interact with people in a personable manner
interactions in the real world require that you set aside views on life-changing issues like politics if you want any level of integration. following a creative work online doesn't.

>I feel like that is a skill you have yet to learn.
i feel like you're bringing up an irrelevancy for no reason other than to personally attack me.
>>
>>851573
It is not my intention to attack you. I just can't relate to liking an artist less because they disagree with me on some political issue.
>>
>>851559
You are the definition of a SJW
>>
>>851581
i'd like to post that picture of the "profound" centrist who fancies himself superior to leftists and rightists because he lacks their conviction, but only gifs/webms can be uploaded.
>>
>>851587
Yeah must be my lack of conviction that makes me think your little pretend internet war is retarded.

I'm a feminist btw, at least Anita backs her work up with studies and research and not memes like you do
>>
>>851599
>Yeah must be my lack of conviction that makes me think your little pretend internet war is retarded.
i'm glad we can agree.

>I'm a feminist btw, at least Anita backs her work up with studies and research and not memes like you do
i don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>850981
>she did not lose those views or the money made by those videos
She does lose future views however and possibly new subs stumbling on those videos. About 20% of the views on PH2C were for old videos (+1 month).
>>
>>851009
>going to England for Christmas, right
She did confirmed that she was going to see Sam on Christmas, probably 2 weeks. Didn't see where (but not LA for sure).
>>
>>851599
>Anita
You must be a troll.
The only woman she cares about is herself. She injects herself into a controversy (or just manufactures one) with herself set as the victim so she can use that attention to solicit donations. She is running a confidence scam, aka a con.
>>
>>850974
>6 weeks work from mid-November to recapture her old audience
Why would she bother so much with youtube, which probably represents less then 25% of her income (and without cry, the views/videos are 50% less). twitch is where the money is coming and where the growth is the most interesting. Considering she puts less then 15h / week on twitch, you get the ideas she is quite happy with her current revenues.
>>
>>851627
sorry I don't have the time to mansplain to you
>>
>>851633
so you need a man to explain it for you?

are you Dooger?
>>
>>851627
All internet celebrities, like all politicians, are sociopaths. The anon you're responding to said nothing about Anita's earnestness, only about the strength of her positions, and the arguments with which she backs them up. By impugning her character, you are engaging in what's called the ad hominem fallacy.
>>
>Dodger @dexbonus il y a 17 minutes
>I can't believe Rocket League won best indie title over Undertale and Her Story. How.
I think it's time someone burst her bubble and explain to her how it works in the gaming industry.
>>
>>851676
How could some niche RPG titles lose versus a popular multi-platform multiplayer esport game. /s
But Dodger is so well informed about gaming that we must be missing something. I can't wait for her insight in the next Newz video or on next podcast. /s
>>
>>851663
>Anita backs her work up with studies and research
well the above is not true at all, she makes her conclusions long before she ever "researches" anything. unless out of context or purposefully set-up examples count as "studies"
>>
>>851663
>By impugning her character
You think someone who is taking an alleged moral stand shouldn't be judged on their character?
That's dumb.
>>
>>851631
Because it is prime advertising season on Youtube.
>she is quite happy with her current revenues.
Maybe now, but the next time she asks David if she can afford a house now....
>>
>>851676
are you fucking shitting me? rocket league was one of the biggest and most surprising breakout game of the year
>>
>>851676
IKR, some shit game where a car hits a ball won... fuckin lol.
>>
Makes sure this loops

It is everything Dodger is, in a nutshell
>>
>>851733
hmm

a fun, simple, unexpected game with a large audience
vs
a boring, tedious low budget rpg that dodger likes

dodger is just being a alternative hipster to pretend to be interesting again

she thinks she is a unique art-house counter culture vegan lesbian cool hipster chick, but she really is a stinky lump who eats doritos while watching anime in bed with cats in when not begging for donations on camera because "her life is so hard".
>>
>>851738
good webm

it's pretty funny that twitter makes more webs than you
>>
File: 1443845262649.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1443845262649.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>851741
>>
>>851741
hmm

a game for simpletons, literally soccer with rc cars

an rpg with a great story that everyone liked
>>
File: Rotarded.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rotarded.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>851747
>>
File: ShutUpDodger.webm (214 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ShutUpDodger.webm
214 KB, 640x360
>>851599
>>851663
>>
>>851748
>a game for simpletons
Makes sense why anon liked it... but really, everyone knows how excellent Undertale is, he just wants to shitpost because Dodger liked it.
>>
File: THE SWINDLE 1-CUP.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
THE SWINDLE 1-CUP.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>851738
you don't say?
>>
>>
>>851755
well Doooooger liked it, so it must be terrible
>>
>>851748
>great story that everyone liked
Everyone? Who are you talking about. Steam chart has 7K concurrent players max for this game. For a game that could be easily been build with RPG maker, I don't see the big fuss.
>>
>>851765
So you haven't even played it? lol
>User reviews: Overwhelmingly Positive (17,401 reviews)
>98% of the 17,401 user reviews for this game are positive
>>
>>851755
if Dodger likes something I assume it is shit. she has terrible taste
>>
>>851765
do you not follow any game review sites/youtubers/streamers?
>>
Jesse Cox @JesseCox
>If ya'll about to give Tim Schafer 3.3 million to make Psychonauts 2, you deserve to be disappointed and lose your money.
>>
>>851772
Who give a shit about youtubers/streamers taste for deciding 'best game'. We are not talking about 'best game people look someone else play'. Should 'goat simulator' won something base on streamers popularity?

>>851766
Let's decide best game with metacritic. Yep, that's original.

Undertale may have a good story, but it's still a simple RPG. Rocket League bring some new to the table and surpass many AAA title in popularity.

Also, what about "My Story" not winning? It's like, such, like, a best game. /s
>>
>>851792
>do you not follow any game review sites/youtubers/streamers?
>game review sites
>>
>>851792
>Also, what about "My Story" not winning? It's like, such, like, a best game. /s
you mean Her story? It won in two categories.
>>
>>851798
>>851795
You really kissing Dodger ass to come up to her defend on anything. The industry has spoken, stop listening to your bitch.
>>
>>851792
>Let's decide best game with metacritic. Yep, that's original.
I didn't suggest to do that, it was a reply to
>Everyone? Who are you talking about.
>>
>>851811
What the fuck are you talking about? lol, you said Her Story didn't win, it won twice, you haven't played the games, did you even watch the award show?
>>
>>851811
>>851747
>>
>>851815
Her Story didn't 'best game indie', which Dodger thought it could/should. I did play both (Undertale/Her Story), but those a story RPG game with a twist. Not enough innovation to win 'best game' (compare to RL).
>>
>>851811
>You really kissing Dodger ass to come up to her defend on anything.
You can't put a coherent sentence together or spell. No wonder you can't play an rpg, that would require reading.
>>
>>851818
>>851747
>>851747
>>
>>851826
>>851812
>>851795
Quit it already. This is a Dodger thread, nothing gaming related.
>>
>>851559

Fear-mongering Fox News drone. It's the same on both sides, these politics. Vote for whoever makes the best empty promises and ride the economic wave.

For those who don't know, the economy always works in waves, so there's no real need to panic about some doomsday, market-crashing scenario where everyone loses everything unless they "bear the mark of the beast".
>>
>>851826
>Not enough innovation to win 'best game' (compare to RL).
hahahah are you seriously suggesting that Hit Ball With Car is more innovative than Her Story or Undertale?
>>
>>851827
>You can't put a coherent sentence
Seem to me this anon is emulating Dodger when she speak on the podcast/vlog. Incoherent gibberish. Can't wait for the next podcast for more incoherent sentences.
>>
>>851837
Those guys did exactly that
>http://thegameawards.com/jury-and-advisors/
>>
>>851838
Not really, she's way more coherent than this bumbling moron.
>>
>>851775
better give him thousands for a shitty podcast though
>>
Wow, look at all this talk about how gaming websites/platforms rate games and how much we should care about other big name people's opinions on what's good. It's because of shit like this, instead of clear and critical thinking, that the human cesspool that is GamerGate even became a thing.

You know how I've chosen what to buy? I did my own research or asked a personal friend - like we did back before everyone was being handfed everything -. You want to talk about the 47% parasites, look no further than righty.
>>
>>851845
>$2,486 per Podcast Episode
>>
>>851847
At least you're trying.
>>
these threads are perfect for /trash/
>>
>>851882
just like the "person" who these thread are dedicated to
>>
>>850265
some autistic fat neckbeard keeps shitposting it.
that's it.
>>
I just watched the last podcast on YT, you could just remove dodger and it would made no difference, again.

...and iNcontrol is a rly good guest.
>>
>>851623
and another undeserved vacation
it is really convienent for her that thanksgiving and christmas are only one month apart.
>>
>>851676
Because Undertale and Her Story are both shitty games. So no surprise there.
She has also never played Rocket League, otherwise she wouldn't make these kind of statements.
>>
>>851965
the 'stress' of rocket league would drive her into a hysterical laugh cry fit after she repeatedly fails to do it right.
>>
>>850247
how has this shill thread not been taken down?
>>
>>852015
>>247727
>1. [...] Popular topics and themes relating to TV shows, people, etc., may already have active threads.
>2. Please contribute 3 or more related images when starting a thread.
>[...]
>4. If you know the source of a given image, please provide it in the post.
>5. Original content is encouraged, and 'filename threads', post your Xth gif threads are welcome.
>[...]
That's why.
>>
>>851944
Absolutely. Geoff was an awesome guest and Dodger was useless. But that is the case when "working" with friends, you cant kick them out, even if they are bringing you nothing.
>>
another model got a second video on the playboy thing, i think that pretty much confirm a second video for dodger.
>>
>>852168
Everyone gets two videos, one that is just from the photoshoot and one with an interview like the one that's up with Dodger. However for some reason they usually publish the second videos months after the first.
>>
File: 1417784964688.gif (3 MB, 439x410) Image search: [Google]
1417784964688.gif
3 MB, 439x410
>>
>>850247
do you guys fap to this I can't imagine you make this many threads if you don't
>>
>>852422

I've tried but it's not possible.
>>
>John Bain @Totalbiscuit 1h1 hour ago
>Undertale got robbed, just sayin'

What an idiot.
>>
>Socks
There is no God.
>>
>>852601
Well, he's right.
>>
>>851835
>Fox News drone
nobody would say this except some butthurt leftist redditor. you seriously expect anyone to believe that 4channerians watch fox news?

>It's the same on both sides, these politics.
what was said doesn't necessarily apply to politicians, but to average persons who identify with the "left" and the "right".
>>
>>852634
The feet are dead. Long live the feet.
>>
>>852601
>>852636
What's the story?
>>
Can anyone identify the name of a game that she mentioned on the podcast?

She was talking about how you can defeat a monster in it by talking to it and complimenting it's poetry or something then the monster thanks you .
>>
>>852762
timestamp
>>
>>852762
Sounds like Undertale.
>>
>>850295

I really want a burger now. Still don't care about girls though.
>>
>>850295
Are there anymore instances of her eating in this quality? I wanna start making giantess FX films and I think adding a few tiny men to her meal would be hot.
>>
>>851759

Seattle-fag here, everyone knows that "mystery soda machine" is stocked by the locksmith company that it's in front of. I don't know how this thing became some sort of tourist sight, but holy fuck. There are hundreds of better things to spend your time seeing on Capitol Hill alone.
>>
>>851775

There are times Jesse makes me think he actually knows what he's talking about and being a doofus is his persona. This is one of those.
>>
>>852856
Jesse is a smart guy, but he is always trying to be funny.
>>
>>852883
Jesse is an unfunny dunce. This is one of those moment's shining trough.
>>
File: YoutubersArePricks.webm (252 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
YoutubersArePricks.webm
252 KB, 720x404
Dodger @dexbonus
>omg I want to make a video about my South Park theories
then stop baiting for attention on twitter and make it you butt nugget
>fyi @toasterwoman and I just shared South Park theories for like a half hour and it was so satisfying
i bet it was like a Mensa convention /s
i would like to her how she explains away how ads disguised as content are bad, considering that is what she does for a living

reminds me of
Dodger @dexbonus Nov 29
>I'm gonna make a video about Vinland Saga and just call it "The Best Manga Ever"
>Seriously.
>God why haven't I made that video yet??!
>There are moments when I think I've been overthinking videos in general and this is one of those moments
>"I need a video format where I talk about manga so that I can talk about Vinland Saga" SURE SELF OR MAYBE JUST MAKE A VINLAND SAGA VIDEO
and that video is as great as it is real
>>
>>853180
south park theories?
>>
She should cosplay as Cartman. They both have the same body shape.
Short, wide hips, stubby legs.
>>
>>853244
hot
>>
>Dodger a Retweeté
>Nintendo Nihilism @NinNihilist il y a 2 heures
>I only followed @dexbonus because @Arin did. Jesus Christ, she's more annoying than @pewdiepie
Finally someone who understand.
>>
Jesse Cox
>I want to complain about @YouTube view counts being broken, but then again maybe people just decided I'm the worst :P
>>
>>853704
>maybe people just decided I'm the worst :P
>maybe .... just
???
Not maybe and people know you are the worst for a while now. Pretty much since the inception of Polaris.
>>
>>853708
jesse was trash long before Polaris
>>
>>853703

a hero of our time
the voice of the people
>>
File: 1394097829157.gif (4 MB, 247x290) Image search: [Google]
1394097829157.gif
4 MB, 247x290
>>
>>854116

I wonder what her vomit tastes like. I bet it's warm.
>>
>>853703
then dont follow her, no reason to bitch about it twitter unless you want attention
>>
>>854147
>no reason to bitch about it twitter unless you want attention
Exactly! Thank you for your understanding. Not everyone think that all she wants is attention. I'm glad we think alike.
>>
So /dgr/ what's the best newz episode?
>>
http://imgur.com/nCgmUJJ
>It's still so bright!
Probably because she was careful to crop out the greasy matted shit on the top of her head.
>>
Jesse says that on the podcast someone has to disagree with TB, because if everyone always agrees with TB it would be boring, which is true. He sort of implies it has to be him, or no one. That is an indirect burn on Dodger, who doesn't contribute and just sits there making faces while saying "yup", "me too", & "word" every now and then because she is not invested in the podcast at all, and is not coherent enough to have an opinion on anything and, even if she did, would be too weak to defend it. SHe just wastes time sitting there and agrees her way through the podcast, so she can speed through releases to get back to her nap.

It's had to be Jesse, because it won't ever be Dodger. She'd just there to read the release list after they jingle some keys to get her attention.
>>
>>854116
that's how she got ready for that playboy shoot, all part of her "strict diet'
>>
>>854297

You never get tired of hearing cans getting slapped.
>>
Dodger @dexbonus
>no Overwatch for a month after the 10th what am I gonna do with my life ;o;
i dunno, you could make one of these things called a veedeeeoh, or something. you seem to talk about making one of those all the time, but never seem to get around to it.
>>
>>854368
cans of cat food
they ain't big enough to be cans of anything else
>>
>>854351
I remember during the JonTron fiasco last year was the first and only time I watched one of these podcasts, and that's exactly what happened.
>>
File: for freeee.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
for freeee.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: 40.gif (4 MB, 335x330) Image search: [Google]
40.gif
4 MB, 335x330
>>850247
Heh, I remember making that set years ago.
>>
File: 44.gif (4 MB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
44.gif
4 MB, 291x317
>>
File: 170.gif (4 MB, 376x173) Image search: [Google]
170.gif
4 MB, 376x173
>>
File: 2.gif (2 MB, 494x438) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2 MB, 494x438
>>854572
>>
>DOOGER’S CAUSE - FriendZone LULZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veF2mP6EBcs

So Dodger love$ Just Cause 3, a game she hasn't even played
>>
>>854572
wont play for me. are they playing victim again?
>>
File: heres some money.webm (2 MB, 840x469) Image search: [Google]
heres some money.webm
2 MB, 840x469
>>854591
#neverforget
>>
>>854591
This video is an accurate depiction of dodger. She makes incoherent sounds until there is a script she is paid to read.
>>
>>854592
No anon is like usual
>>
File: treat.gif (4 MB, 663x468) Image search: [Google]
treat.gif
4 MB, 663x468
>>
File: ql.gif (4 MB, 487x389) Image search: [Google]
ql.gif
4 MB, 487x389
>>
>>851750

finally someone posts best girl
>>
>>854870
but all of her features are washed out by the terrible lighting.
>>
>>854888
at least she washes
>>
So, did Cry dumped her or they are "still super besties, just so busy they don't even have time to talk anymore"?
>>
>>855064
his psycho girlfriend probably objects to it
>>
>>850407
requesting some more feet webms/ gifs
lost mine a couple weeks back
>>
File: G3iD4fK.webm (137 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
G3iD4fK.webm
137 KB, 360x360
>>855073
>>
>>855098
topkek
>>
>>855098
Hot toe spread, broski. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: 1383695955189.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1383695955189.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>854870
this thread needs more Ro
>>
>>855278
Or you know, it doesn't.
>>
File: 1417831744350.gif (4 MB, 279x426) Image search: [Google]
1417831744350.gif
4 MB, 279x426
>>855291
no
>>
>>851144
Holly is really cute still
>>
Dodger @dexbonus
>Help what are these
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVkvvj5VEAAU7eB.jpg
>OH sheit tomatillos I'm gonna make salsa :0

so either she went to the grocery store and bought unlabeled produce not knowing what it is, or, since shopping is beneath her, she had random produce delivered to her home and was too lazy to read the paperwork (like it was instructions for an unboxing) and asked twitter instead, you know, for attention.
>>
Does Dodger still not understand how time works and that her videos are not live?

NEWZ goes up Sunday night/afternoon. It makes no sense to say "The [video] Game Awards last night" and "hope you have a great weekend" on a Sunday night.

The Game Awards were on Thursday, and NEWZ was obviously filmed Friday, but she still can't figure out to speak like it is Sunday, when filming on Friday and say " "The [video] Game Awards last Thursday" and "hope you had a great weekend".

Every week (that she decides she feels like making a newz) it is like this is the first video she has ever made that didn't go up same day.

Yesterday on a Friday is not the same what Yesterday is on a Sunday. And she makes this mistake often in NEWZs.
>>
>>855435
Dodger is subscribe to a 'produce box' service, which deliver to your door local seasonal produce (which you don't get to pick). Fun fact, California state produce half of US production of fruits, nuts and vegetables.
>>
>>855466
Do you really think Dodger gives a shit about accuracy or professionalism or pertinence? When the first topic for a gaming news show is some random anime TV shows, you kinda don't care about your content.
>>
>>855466
>Every week (that she decides she feels like making a newz) it is like this is the first video she has ever made that didn't go up same day.
That's because she makes them at the last minute in a hurry so she can maximize her nap time. What you say involves way too much thinking that is incompatible with her nap time.
>>
>>855494
don't they usual have a "what's in this box" pamphlet or something, she prob just tossed it aside

>>855499
>Do you really think Dodger gives a shit about accuracy or professionalism or pertinence?
but she is a work-a-holic and a perfectionist, she has said so multiple times
>>
>>855566
i think she was just mocking the people who think that
>>
>>855566
>don't they usual have a "what's in this box" pamphlet
Yes. I think she even showed one once that explains everything they put in it and what you can do with it.
>>
>>855575
From the failed Intel unboxing to the failed ChromeCast install, we all know what Dodger think about reading instructions. LOL
>>
during co-op 101. i noticed Dodger yawning 16 times, some where huge, even one while talking (she kept talking while yawning btw)
>>
>>855573
>i think she was just mocking the people who think that
she has said that she was a workaholic during college, and i think it was during Q&A that she said she has trouble finishing things because she is a perfectionist. she wasn't joking. she is just stupid.
>>
>>855651
When people using words like workaholic and perfectionist, when they are actually producing nothing, it is just a defense mechanisms to deny and reject the fact that they are a failure. Who care how much 'efforts' you put in something if they are no results in the end (or just bad ones).
>>
>>855699
Do or do not. There is no "I Tried"... or "Welcome to the Fandom", or "Swords & Stiches", or "Q&A", or "COFFEH, or NANoWiMo novel.
>>
>>851676
Lets listen to Dodger explaining why Undertale is good:
> twitch/dexbonus: Undertale is this game that delve in like some many things ... so many things happen in that game.
Very convincing argument.
>>
>>855769
You can add drawing to that list. Supposedly, she was very good at drawing for an 8 years old, but since then, nothing just because.
>>
>>855785
I wonder where her "graphic designer" days are gone now? She was a professional then, why did she abandoned that career? /s
>>
>>855796
It seem (from SMD) whenever she try to start drawing, she gets frustrated (because she is so bad) and then stop. Again a lazy excuse for doing nothing.
>>
>>855831
i remember her drawing samus on a table a few years ago
>>
>>855781

Which is amusing, because Undertale is a pretty shit game. Interesting message, but ultimately not exactly good.
>>
>>855278
>>855296
Post more ro
>>
124 threads later and she's still a no-talent cunt.
>>
>>856051
watch it buddy
>>
>>856051
Yeah watch it with your truths there buddy.
>>
>>855892

The game is a masterpiece; don't lie.
>>
File: dodger,.gif (4 MB, 346x421) Image search: [Google]
dodger,.gif
4 MB, 346x421
thread needs big butt
>>
File: dodger,2.gif (4 MB, 342x335) Image search: [Google]
dodger,2.gif
4 MB, 342x335
>>
File: dodger.2.gif (4 MB, 358x446) Image search: [Google]
dodger.2.gif
4 MB, 358x446
>>
File: 1420770853974.gif (4 MB, 366x410) Image search: [Google]
1420770853974.gif
4 MB, 366x410
>>
>>856142
She put on some weight?
>>
File: 1369651188133.gif (4 MB, 404x493) Image search: [Google]
1369651188133.gif
4 MB, 404x493
>>
File: 1363309029974.gif (3 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1363309029974.gif
3 MB, 533x300
I'm posting these because these threads are supposed to be about glorious faps not whining about content. Ass.
>>
File: 1402768310103.gif (4 MB, 379x561) Image search: [Google]
1402768310103.gif
4 MB, 379x561
>>
>>856204
And lost some of it again, those gifs are like 6 months old.
>>
>>856209
>>856208
>>856206
>>856203

I must be missing a few steps. Wasn't Ro a baker on youtube? How did stuff like these pictures come to be?
>>
>>856277
two of those are from youtube videos and two are from stuff she did when she tried to be an actress.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.