[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i woke up this morning and turned on my computer, but as soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: VID.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
VID.webm
2 MB, 640x360
So i woke up this morning and turned on my computer, but as soon as i turned on my tv it started to play this and i grabbed my phone and started filming this, my tv and pc are connected by a hdmi cable, and that's the only thing connected to my tv, so i don't have normal channels. this has happened before with a weird male voice, or techno music, it's stupid but it's so random, when it happened before i just thought it was a stupid ad in the background of my browser, but when i closed everything it still continued, okay i thought maybe it lagged and the sound is still playing even if i closed my browser, but no, it played for a few minutes before stopping, now it happened right after i turned on my pc, and it sounded like it was already playing even though the pc or tv were off, is this some kinda of a glitch or do i really have a ghost in my tv?
>>
> assumes ghost before virus

it's probably just a bug or a virus; run a full-scan with your defender of choice, look for redundant routines, and consider ghosting the whole thing if it continues (just back up any auxiliary data forehand).
>>
>>1086744
Everytime it happenede before i did a virus scan, and it always comes clean, that's why i'm assuming that, i did a scan this time also, and again, clean, wouldn't be this weird if it was just a virus
>>
>>1086747
then it's a glitch, as stated. check for redundant routines or adjunct cache memory
If it keeps doing it just do a hard reboot after backing up all of the files you want to keep to an external
>>
>>1086733
yes it's a ghost

better kill yourself now before it gets you and you die a horrible death by haunting
>>
>>1086733
It could be a funny virus. I'd say back up only the absolutely necessary documents and files and replace/format your drive. Also I'd recommend checking the startup folder and not restarting/shutting down before backing up your stuff.
>>
When in doubt, always blame the NSA.

No, seriously. A subversive authority must be presumed guilty until proven innocent. They corrupted the whole Internet (with your permission). They turned our personal devices into gaping security holes which we cannot trust.

>>>/news/24774 = https://archive.is/dr0mS
>Samsung warns customers not to discuss personal information in front of smart TVs

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/700795170023825408
>I use both iPhone and Samsung. If Apple doesn't give in to authorities on the terrorists, I will only be using Samsung until they give the info.
>>
Wherever the fuck you've trapped in there you deserve it, you vertical-filming inbred.
>>
>>1086733
dude thats bubble guppies, my kid watches that shit constantly. Any kids fuck around on your shit recently? probably fucked up flash player or something on that god damn mother fucking piece of shit bitch whore stinking dog piss cow shit website that is nick jr
>>
Time to format, might well be a rat.
>>
>>1087606
I felt your pain but I also laughed. Cheers.
>>
>>1087606
This guy is right, that is Bubble Guppies. It's the part where they discuss what's in their lunchbox. I don't think the NSA would play Bubble Guppies sound. Is it a smart tv? Maybe it's broadcasting sound from a neighbor's tv or something.
>>
You're receiving the audio stream of another input source, dummy.
>>
why not just try to find the bubble guppies episode and watch it
>>
>>1086747
Stop bein a dumb cunt with your ghost shit, I've had viruses like this many times before. One time I had a virus that'd play a super creepy bell song, they do it on purpose to fuck with ya.

Protip: Scanning won't always yield findings for these viruses, which is why I dont use useless antiviruses.
>>
>>1090416
>Bubble Guppies
>virus

Everything's a virus with you people.
>>
>>1090416
>One time I had a virus that'd play a super creepy bell song, they do it on purpose to fuck with ya.
Indeed, it’s called “operational psychology”. But it wouldn’t be effective if things like this didn’t also happen naturally, without human help. Creepy things often happen on their own.

For example, my door entry phone has once malfunctioned and displayed a “malicious” LED smiley. I took it personally. I investigated it and the reality surpassed my wildest fantasy: I found out that the manufacturer was actually a cult society fashioned after Scientology, and that their entry phones contained backdoors for remote access.

But brace yourself for the real shocker: THERE WAS NO CONSPIRACY BEHIND MY INCIDENT. Nobody targeted me. I had just pressed wrong buttons and the “malicious smiley” was actually an innocuous LED error code. It was standard behaviour in this device.
>>
>>1090463
b-but anon, thats what they want you to believe!
>>
>>1090472
But I caused this behaviour by pressing wrong buttons. (Later I found out which buttons.) There was no man remotely controlling this device.
>>
>>1086733
Shoot your computer with silver bullets, or if you don't want to wake the neighbors, stab it with a blade of silver. If that fails, try iron or low carbon steel. If none of those options work, kill your neighbors with a shovel and leave a small baby in the woods for the Black Goat of Malgathagor to take as a squire on the Eternal Battlefields of Glomgorath.
>>
>>1087412
>you vertical-filming inbred.
Vertical filming has its applications.

For example I often use vertical filming purposefully (I know, everyone says so) when I record my cumshots. Vertical video = greater vertical resolution = better source material to work with during post-processing. Video quality is critical in cumshot capture – and cumshots are vertical events.

Another application of vertical filming is vertical ad banners and decorative video loops for web pages.

>>1090416
>I dont use useless antiviruses.
This. Although Windows Defender is light on resources, so running it doesn’t hurt. VirusTotal.com is another smart alternative to useless fat antiviruses hogging your resources.

>>1090398
>why not just try to find the bubble guppies episode and watch it
LOL. Resistance is futile, assimilate your threat.
>>
>>1090398
Good idea. I hear it when the little one watches quite often. It's actually decent for a kids show.
>>
File: 1439345235896.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
1439345235896.gif
1 MB, 213x210
>>1090504

>cumshots
>post processing
>video quality is crucial
>>
File: 1433467764181.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1433467764181.webm
3 MB, 640x360
What is going on ITT?
>>
>>1086733
I had this problem a while ago had to call an exorcist named Lorraine she just sprinkle some of that holy water and poof there was smoke and there was fire.this is how I got rid of that. True story.
>>
File: _wsg_ - Ghost in my tv.crop.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
_wsg_ - Ghost in my tv.crop.webm
1 MB, 202x360
>>1086733
>>1087412
>>
File: IKywvR9.gif (292 KB, 265x199) Image search: [Google]
IKywvR9.gif
292 KB, 265x199
>Meanwhile at OP’s home
>>
It could be that your TV is playing a TV show while your computer is connected? IDK
>>
>>1086733
>Click START
>Control Panel
>Sound (if in "category view", you will have to select Hardware And Sound first)
>Sounds tab at the top of the window
>In the body of the window, look for "Windows Log On".
>Highlight it
>Select "Test" button towards the bottom
Does it play the normal login sound?
>>
>>1086733
How could you be this retarded to believe that just because your tv make random sounds from a kid show it's hauted?
>>
>>1086733
That's what you get for being a fucking brony.
>>
File: 21stcenturyskeltal.webm (968 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
21stcenturyskeltal.webm
968 KB, 540x360
you just got a virus or some hackers fucking with you

years ago I was playing maplestory with a few friends in my room and the computer started threatening to kill me in the microsoft sam voice. it scared the piss out of us. I'm glad they were in the room at the time or I would have really thought I was crazy.
>>
>>1086733
open up task manager next time
>>
>>1086733

I remember this thread on /x/
>>
Sounds like audio from TV still playing.
>>
Whats your router signal?
You're picking up audio from a wireless source and its running thru your audio. Extra looped electrical wiring inside your walls can do this sometimes as well. Ive gotten police radio running thru my cheap, un-ferrite beaded computer speakers.
>>
>>1090544
LOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>1092506
holy shit lol i fear of getting viruses like these
>>
>>1090551
those are some effay kids
I want to see them in an anime
>>
>>1086733
take it to /g/ OP
then post link to thread please, so I can see where this goes
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.