[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Konosuba thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: Megumin.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Megumin.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Konosuba thread!
>>
File: Konosuba-bathroom-scene.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba-bathroom-scene.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>1004816
>>
File: SUCK IT OUT.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SUCK IT OUT.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: k.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Anyone have full screne with sound and subs at HQ?
>>
>>
File: Megumin wants to pee together.webm (3 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Megumin wants to pee together.webm
3 MB, 700x392
>>
File: drunk.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
drunk.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>TFW you will never kidnap a goddess.
>TFW you will never carry Megumin home after an Explosion.
>TFW Darkness will never throw herself into the line of fire to protect you.
>TFW you will drink and sing with co-workers after a hard day rebuilding the city wall.

No wonder Japan has such a high suicide rate, this is my first anime and I already want to kill myself.
>>
>>1005624
When did /wsg/ become /r9k/?
>>
>>1005624
>my first anime

well just gonna say that youre in for a ride, but remember one day you have nothing worthwhile left to watch and on that day youll loose the very last thing in the empty void of your heart. The fun will end and all that will be left behind is some shitty 300+ ep garbage.

Dont go to google and search "best x genre anime" my mistake was that i binge watched everything interesting for me in the course of 5-6 months after that i seldom found gems, and now for the past 3 years ive been seasonal, even if theres gud anime in the season i dont get the feeling i got while binge watching, might be dropping anime soon, in dark times it served as light but i guess the need for that light passes with time as everything becomes less important.
>>
>>1006382
I don't think I can take watching another one after this. The show ending was like watching my friends die.
>>
>>1006519
Mate I remember feeling like that with everything I watched back when I first started watching anime. I honestly miss it, I'm so desensitized to it now. At some point you watch the most amazing anime and then nothing else will compare, and you'll stop appreciating the average stuff like Konosuba. I very much relate to this guy >>1006382. Shit sucks.
>>
>>1007431
I have started to be like that after Sword Art Online. It is the lens I compare all Anime too now and they all come up wanting.
>>
File: barf.gif (381 KB, 645x386) Image search: [Google]
barf.gif
381 KB, 645x386
>>
File: uaaagh.gif (729 KB, 408x284) Image search: [Google]
uaaagh.gif
729 KB, 408x284
>>
>>1004816
My brother and I got a big laugh out of Konosuba. We both play RPGs got a giggle out of the tropes and Kazuma's genre savviness.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.