[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Force Awakens HD Dump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wg/ - Wallpapers/General

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 52
Got my hand on the 40gb bluray rip of TFA, here's ma dump. If you want something extra holla.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
shots of Kylo Ren, like the close up of his mask when he's talking to Vader's helmet
>>
>>
>>6521953
>>
>>
>>6521927
Dude this is awesome! I'm a huge fan of Rey, can you get some action shots of her?

Also the more action shots the better.
>>
>>6521927
Oh and the frozen blaster shot! And the space pirates that came for Han! And... damn I envy you so damn much right now...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Action shots are hard, trying to find more. Most frames are usually very blurry. Some alien pics coming up soon.
>>
>>
some shots come out a bit blurry, not sure if it's the copy of the movie I have or MPHC putting out lackluster pics. Should be bigger filesize imo
>>
>>6522098
Awesome, well whatever you can make man.

I think the opening scene in the crashed star destroyer, btw, is very under-exploited, as is the Imperial assault on the ancient temple / bar.
>>
>>6522101
Well I think it's the file... some of the darker scenes are betraying oddities peculiar to low-res video. It's fine though, lots of great shots.

Hoping for a good Luke Skywalker shot and of course Han/Chewie/Millenium Falcon/TR8R... basically every frame of the movie in wallpapers... LOL
>>
If anyone knows of a good way to take guaranteed lossless desktop screenshots that is fast please let me know. Hopefully the ones posted so far is ok enough.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>
>>
>>
didn't remember seeing these cuties
>>
"It's the resistance!"
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
taking a break
>>
File: 11.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
11.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>
quite like this one
>>
>>
>>
WOW all these suck! Got any more of the weird background aliens in at Maz Kanata's? The only good one here is the one of the Kanjiklub & the droid saying 'alert the resistance'.
>>
Has anyone made any of Kylo on the bridge by himself? There were some really epic wide shots in that scene.
>>
Thanks Anon, been meaning to ask!
>>
>>6523400
Fuck off
>>
>>6523400

Dude is doing a great job, and returning on requests, fuck off m8.

Seriously though, grow up.
>>
very nice OP. I saved all of them.
>>
for 40 gigs these are seriously shitty quality.
>>
Any moar screens of ray?
Thanks in advance OP :D
>>
>>6522084

Mad Dog, the Assassin and Rama <3
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 123.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>6523535
I second this notion, and if OP would be ever so kind, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>6523535
>>6526421
I'm not op, only got the 10gb bluray
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
OP, can you post that Apocalypse Now shot of the TIE fighters in the sunset?
>>
Any good Finn stuff? My favourite character, him.
>>
>>6521927
Op, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Any chance you can get a good shot of Rey holding the lightsaber out to Luke?
>>
Jesus christ learn how to use the aspect ratio feature
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.