[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wg/ - Wallpapers/General

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rey wallpaper.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rey wallpaper.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
I'm editing a wallpaper I made, but something feels off about it
give me your opinions and/or suggestions..
...and other star wars TFA wallpapers
>>
Rey should be looking at BB. Maybe edit BB so its right next to her?
>>
>>6417143
I wanted to create the wallpaper so that BB is 'driving?' towards her and she kinda hears it at some point and looks back...
>>
What feels off is the lighting of each element is coming from a different direction.
>>
>>6417155
could you describe which elements exactly please?
>>
>>6417139
Where is Darth Vader?
>>
>>6417163
in the new death star
>>
>>6417156
not the guy you asked, but the sun in the background is hitting the star destroyer from the top left. However, Rey's shadows are more predominant on her left side. You'll notice that her left arm is significantly brighter than her right. If Rey were reversed, then the lighting would be fine
>>
>>6417171
So? I mean, Darth vader MUST be in all the things of Star Wars.
>>
no Slave 1
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.