[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art from my game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wg/ - Wallpapers/General

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ultimum_cover05_wallpaper.jpg (1 MB, 2967x960) Image search: [Google]
ultimum_cover05_wallpaper.jpg
1 MB, 2967x960
I'm building a tabltop RPG and wanted to share the art with fellow anons.
>>
File: size_banner01.jpg (2 MB, 3100x1550) Image search: [Google]
size_banner01.jpg
2 MB, 3100x1550
More art
>>
File: size_banner02.jpg (2 MB, 3100x1550) Image search: [Google]
size_banner02.jpg
2 MB, 3100x1550
more Races
>>
File: human_settlement_final_02.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1033) Image search: [Google]
human_settlement_final_02.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1033
Phoenix Landing, main city/hub
>>
>>6383540
gettin a bit furfag for my tastes here family

I like the rest tho
>>
>>6383541
The part with the 2 circles looks like a penis.
>>
>>6383572
Had to add extra races in the context that players could relate to that weren't human. Also, no mammaries on the other mammals.
>>
>>6383622
true.

OP, kickstarter this shit. You have good work so far. You could raise some money to finance it.
>>
I did Kickstarter it ;) I was successful last March.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1409548667/ultimum

I'm finally to a point where much of the artwork is finished and I wanted to show it off a little :)
>>
>>6383540
I like that you made the beast character women not have chesticles. It always bothered me when people did that. They still look feminine without being like SEE IT HAVE BOOB IT LADY
>>
>>6383539
props to our artist man, I been in table top forever and the art is the first thing I look for. I love the human woman, that sly, almost smug look and strong angled jaw. Those hips are properly high for the width and I'm drooling already. The troll or dwarf type character (assuming here) has a strong design too, properly built like a tank, proper haircut, facial features, ect. That female character design though is too nice though. My only suggestion with her is widen the hips to exaggerate the strength and proportions of the female. It makes the short stature more convincing and acceptable as compared with a normal proportional scale down.

>>6383540
Pointy eared, I'll assume elf equivalent, is almost dead on a warhammer daemonette of eldar. Like the big robot, not crazy about the rusted looking one. It looks fast as hell, but the arm lack articulation, as well and the legs from the design.

Don't be afraid to slap a set of mammaries on you anthropomorphized females, but of course don't feel the need to do it now that some fa/tg/uy said it's cool. It obviously adds some appeal and makes it easier to tell the difference between the men and women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.