[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer rpgs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg (77 KB, 393x269) Image search: [Google]
Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg
77 KB, 393x269
Well every summer I try to play one, and I don't know which one to pick. It's either gonna he secret of mana or ff6
>>
How does a single RPG occupy your summer? I mean, even assuming you're working a full-time job, you'd think it would only eat up one or two weekends tops.

Anyhow, for the sake of being constructive, I vote Secret of Mana.
>>
cool, now go back to /b/ summerfag
>>
It's not that I don't have time I just get burned out after 1 or 2 rpgs a year. What are the pros/cons of each game
>>
>>3367109
I discovered this in a summer - about 1996. The first part of the game totally fit the summer vibe, it was pleasant. I never finished it because it was a loan, but the game always had a special status for me after that.

Now the British summers have turned into godawful rainy shitfests.

And I still haven't finished the game. Iv'e got to the Mana beast but couldn't be bothered to figure out all the fuckery involved in defeating it.
>>
I was playing Breath of Fire 3. Got stuck at that part where you need to make a "shisu" for that mayor, and you need to get all the ingredients for it, and do the mixing it together yourself. I fucked it up several times, didn't feel like having to get the ingredients again, especially the fucking vinegar, so I'm taking a break from it.

Started playing Breath of Fire 1 for now as a break. I've got 3/4 through the game before but never finished it, and I'm determined to finish it, and I gotta say I enjoy BoF 1 a hell of a lot more than BoF 3, even in what is basically a second playthrough.

BoF 3 is a perfect example of Average. It's not bad by any means, but it's not great either.
>>
>>3367109
Play Seiken Densetsu 3 instead.
>>
>>3367125
20 hours or more for a game. 40+ hours if it's grind-heavy, and I'd rate SoM as moderately grindy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.