[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do upgrades work and which one should I choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh.jpg (176 KB, 1090x680) Image search: [Google]
Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh.jpg
176 KB, 1090x680
How do upgrades work and which one should I choose?
>>
>>3365595
>playing the shitty casual imbalanced version with shops

Just get the superior Bangai-O on Dreamcast, holy shit.
>>
File: untitled.png (85 KB, 641x541) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
85 KB, 641x541
>>3365595
>>
>>3365605
I can't emulate the DC properly so, no.
>>
Now I only need to figure out how to make them spawn.
>>
>>3365605

Casual? N64 version is far more difficult. Not only because of upgrades (on DC version you're full power from the beginning), but also because Mimi's shots make the same damage on DC, on N64 her bullets deal less damage. Among other things like HP refills dropping all the time on DC, etc.
I know you're shitposting, but be more subtle.

OP, to make the granny shop spawn you need to make combos (100 hits, 200 hits, etc). Each hundred you make, you'll be able to buy 1 upgrade. You'll see a number on the spiral indicating how many upgrades you can buy.
First one is Riki's shots, second is Mimi's, and the third one is life upgrade, last one is to close the shop without buying anything.
I'd say upgrade both Riki and Mimi, but you might want to upgrade Mimi first since as I said, her shots are weaker than Riki's.
>>
>>3365665
You probably just played it wrong. With certain upgrades in the N64 version, the game is far easier than Dreamcast.
>>
>>3365675
>You probably just played it wrong.

Come on. You just want to start shit.
DC version is definitely easier, but it's still great and I'd actually recommend starting with that one for someone who never played Bangai-O.
But if OP is playing the N64 version, and asking questions about it, just shut up if you can't help or add anythin to the thread other than misinformation and shitposting.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.