[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Direct from the company that distributed in the west the cancerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: blazetab-screenshot-06-625x440.jpg (117 KB, 625x440) Image search: [Google]
blazetab-screenshot-06-625x440.jpg
117 KB, 625x440
Direct from the company that distributed in the west the cancerous megadrive handheld from AT games, I bring you: BLAZE TAB Android Retro Gaming Tablet

Thoughts?
Thinkings?
Ponderings?
>>
>>3362770
Its plastic smell will probably give you cancer
>>
>>3362770

Im a neo geo fag so I don't care much but 4 face buttons is bad for fighters
>>
>>3362826
??? but there are 6, 4 normal ones and 2 shitty ones
>>
File: IMAG0141.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0141.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1824
In my room.
>>
>>3363070
where do you think you are?
>>
>>3362770
I haven't touched a controller that has the right analog above the face buttons layout yet. Is it actually good? Seems like a lot of products are using now but I always thought it'd feel weird.
>>
>>3362770
Doesn't look too bad.
The weird 5th and 6th buttons are weird. Good for genesis games, but weird for fighters.

Not much to say without knowing the price and specs.

>but it's atgames!
It's just android OS, right? They can't fuck up the emulation then.
>>
>>3362770
>>3363617
>>3363615

It has same problems as all chink handhelds of the same form factor - for most people it becomes uncomfortable as fuck to hold after 15-20 minutes of play, due to it being much heavier than smaller handhelds and less ergonomic than regular gamepads.

So in the end it fails to achieve it's goal. What's the point of a handheld that becomes uncomfortable to hold after some gameplay.
>>
>>3362770
A year late to the party. I know people that got them for Christmas last year as a self gift. Mediocre is a good work to describe it.
>>
>>3363070
>implying there's anything wrong with owning a record player
Pleb detected.
>>
>>3363070
>"OMG you collect games! what a NERD lolololo XD neckbeard virgin #GETREKT kek :^}"
>Am I cool yet, guysssss?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[1].jpg (132 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[1].jpg
132 KB, 900x620
>>3362770
Literally a GPD G7a Ripoff
>>
File: Tru[1].png (696 KB, 719x619) Image search: [Google]
Tru[1].png
696 KB, 719x619
>>3364002
I also really like the GPD G5a
>>
>>3362873
I wish I had such a collection of consoles and both CRT TV and PC monitors. It would be a hassle to hook all of them up though, the consoles at least. Nice speakers by the way.
>>
>>3364002
I bet they are both made by the same company.
>>
>>3362873

Wow, you suck at cord management
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.