[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots born in the 90's have no clue what you missed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_7t6HpXoC.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_7t6HpXoC.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
You faggots born in the 90's have no clue what you missed. And you will never experience it at all.
>>
So why should I care then. How can I miss what I will never know
>>
File: 4L_U7XI628X.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_U7XI628X.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>3358529

You are not missing what you have never know.

You will never know what you are missing.
>>
>>3358525
>>3358537
oh shit this game. I missed out. I'd better just kill myself now.
>>
>>3358537
>You will never care about what you are missing.

fix'd
>>
File: 4L_dcbUnLde.jpg (140 KB, 744x986) Image search: [Google]
4L_dcbUnLde.jpg
140 KB, 744x986
I member dis.

Holy fuck the feels just seeing that arcade. Holograms in this level are still years ahead of the trash that's in arcade rooms these days. I wish they would have continued developing with this technology.

I read somewhere that they crossed $18-million dollars off this one arcade. Shit is rad!
>>
>>3358525

I played this. The effect was cool. The game itself was garbo. It was fmv based QTE gameplay like Dragon's Lair.

If it had been an actual game with real gameplay but with the "holographic" display it coulda been cool.
>>
>>3358525
>FMV
yeah I sure missed out
>>
>>3358529
>miss
Reading comprehension sport

>>3358563
>You will never care about anything but your millennial self.
FTFYK
>>
File: smug english boy.jpg (5 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
smug english boy.jpg
5 KB, 222x227
>>3358892
"Ugh, gross millennials. The whole generation of retards, every single of them. I'm so much better with my forgotten arcade game"
>>
Don't be mad anons. you can't help when you were born. you missed out. that's okay. maybe next time there's a breakthrough in human society you can be there and rub it in the face of the next younger generation.
>>
>>3359918
Explain why should we care in the first place.

—I haven't heard about it

—Doesn't look any good/interesting whatsoeover to me

—Looks like some Atari-tier game design
>>
i was just ribbing you.

the game looks like shit.

i'm sure the game was fun when it came out, it wouldn't likely be now.
>>
>>3359958
Don't feel bad, anon. Maybe next time
>>
I love posts meant to draw out defensive responses from younger posters.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.